Author Topic: Fake Psychics on Keen  (Read 39461 times)

Offline unbeatable27

Fake Psychics on Keen
« on: December 23, 2013, 01:45:21 AM »
Following are the psychics that I found to be fake on keen.com. Some of them have scripted speeches or some of them will just tell you what you want to hear:

Steven Craig
Deborah Mills
Mike Pace
Eli Casey
Faery Lady
Justaskdrdonna
Victoria Sands
Elle Martin
Vivah
Maria Lovelane
Marishka
PsychicThoughtSpy
dsandra
Divine-Inspirations
Erin Shawn
Kittenit
Readings by michele
TheLadyRaven
Tricia Kay
Sachi88

Offline Zee

Re: Fake Psychics on Keen
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 05:06:38 PM »
I haven't read nor recognize a lot of these readers. Many moons ago I read with Steven Craig and he was dead wrong on all his predictions, but he was able to pick up some characteristics that were accurate. He has a ripoff report, so perhaps he is more intuitive than psychic. His name shows up more often as being wrong than right.

Yep, you are correct about this loser: PsychicThoughtSpy - - WRONG! I think, but not 100% sure he is on Bitwine.

I haven't read with her but Deborah Mills and Sachi88 are on Ripoff too. I believe Marishka has been mentioned on this site, but I don't recall if  the comments were favorable or not.

Regardless, I will copy and paste these to my avoid list. Thanks unbeatable27.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 12:30:27 AM »
to add to your list, these are readers who have no gift on keen

Sister Annette
Kimmie Rose
LOVERS PSYCHIC DEB *** Can't even fake being psychic lol
Puppy Joy
Mignon Divine Medium
Psychic Nia
DEAD ON
DELARUTH
Eliza Kennedy *** wow for rate of 22.95
KathleenAvino

Following are the psychics that I found to be fake on keen.com. Some of them have scripted speeches or some of them will just tell you what you want to hear:

Steven Craig
Deborah Mills
Mike Pace
Eli Casey
Faery Lady
Justaskdrdonna
Victoria Sands
Elle Martin
Vivah
Maria Lovelane
Marishka
PsychicThoughtSpy
dsandra
Divine-Inspirations
Erin Shawn
Kittenit
Readings by michele
TheLadyRaven
Tricia Kay
Sachi88

Offline tellmewhy

Annabell Psychic
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 12:37:37 AM »
Ok i read with this woman once, and i believe she is gifted. I asked about two men I have been seeing and gave her their name but she said she does not go by names but by energy and she gave me details and facts about these two guys and told me who i would be making plans with. I don't know about final outcomes because of free will but i know she picked up on things.

** my friend asked when she will get married and instantly she knew there was no man around her and gave her time when someone will come in.***

Offline unbeatable27

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 01:11:35 AM »
Also I will add Sterling Day to that list. Funny story with her, I called her about 4 weeks back about my ex-girl. She painted a rosy picture, that she is not seeing anyone and that she will come back to me and get married and so on...In the next 4 weeks I come to know that she might be going out with this other guy, wasnt sure but it was possible. After about 4 weeks I told my friend (female) to call her pretending to be friend of my ex (which she was) and ask her about my ex, that she has been confused about 2 guys (me and other) and who does she see settling with. She surprisingly said with him , because I have moved on and already with other girl!!!!!!!!!! That I am not yet mature and ready to settle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I gave her 1 star for that reading, she sent me an email that how does she (my female freind) know that she is not right. But since it was my account I replied her and when I told her about her past reading with me, never ever heard back from her. I was hoping that she might come up with a legitimate reason, but alas, I was asking for too much.

Offline Zee

BLACKLIST
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 05:45:00 PM »
I don't know why no one started this list before.

Other places where I post, it's called the Blacklist - the crap you want to avoid.

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Fake Psychics on Keen/Elle Martin
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2013, 10:18:21 PM »
oh my Gosh!!!Elle Martin is a scripted psychic!!! When i call keen  i make sure a friend calls the same psychic to see if they give us the same response and yes Elle Martin thinks she knows it all, she sees this big transition for everyone and that you have this strong connection with someone but sense distance blablabla!! anyway my friend does not have a boyfriend and the question was not regarding relationship. I was here listening to her reading and could not believe it. WOw ***my reading was few days apart from her's***

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 01:04:50 AM »
There’s one person they mentioned that’s been right for me SEVERAL TIMES. No misses at All

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2019, 01:26:13 AM »
It's good to know which readers are probably script readers!
This forum helps me find readers that are ethical and gifted. I've found a few I would read with-but it's a small list consider how many are on keen

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 02:41:34 AM »
There’s some on here ppl mentioned aren’t good for them but have been amazing with me which is so weird

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 02:52:12 AM »
There’s one person they mentioned that’s been right for me SEVERAL TIMES. No misses at All

So who is it?

Offline Jeni

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2020, 05:42:07 PM »
Vivah has been really good for me. To time frames have come to pass. The only thing i would like to know is if she says the same things to others. For me she said my poi and i dont have an ending. He comes and goes as he pleases. His not ready to give his heart to anybody.

Offline calista

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2020, 11:20:08 PM »
Jeni
I read with Vivah last week and she said the exact same things to me. That he cares about me but does not want to be committed and will come and go as he please. Fake as hell!

Offline librasun

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 04:19:10 PM »
I also wanted to add to this list:

Ron Know What He Is Thinking - This guy is SO expensive. He made a prediction and it did not happen in the timeframe he mentioned, when I went to talk to him I noticed he BLOCKED me... now I understand why his rating is so high.
Love Expert Sara - Total scam. She only tells you want you want to hear and then blocks you as well when timeframe given is past.
PsychicPat - I don't know if she's fake or not, but she is definitely a negative reader and reads based on your fears. Everything she said was total BS and I knew it was.
Deborah-mills - WTH? Just weird.
Cowboyforever - I think he is just weird and makes up stuff.
Jonathan Hunt - Same as Ron. Gives predictions, has awesome rating, then after prediction doesn't come to pass he blocks you.
Immortal Truth - I just think she is a cold reader.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:22:57 PM by librasun »

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2020, 08:57:52 PM »
• Ask Grace - She's definitely a cold reader but a shitty one at that. She kept asking ME questions and basing her answers off what I was saying.
• Elizabeth of the Light
• Katrina's Spiritual Counseling
• NICOLE 4 SEES Reunite Lovers - Not only was she dead wrong but she was straight up rude. Her reading was super negative and thankfully nothing she said panned out. Oh and she hung up on me before the three minute mark so that I couldn't leave a review.
• Psychic Insights by Jo - When I first read with her I liked her (I was new to the world of psychics). She seemed very compassionate and would follow up with emails after the reading. But after joining these boards and looking at her thread I realized she told the same thing to almost everyone who read with her. It's also very obvious she copies and pastes her answers because she responds with an entire paragraph literally five seconds after you ask a question. I know there's fast typers but not THAT fast (especially with perfect grammar and zero typos).
• Psychic Medium Michelle - Don't waste your time or money on this hack. She didn't get a single thing right.
• Ron Knows What He Is Thinking - I actually really liked him when I joined Keen, and I kept reading with him because he was saying what other readers were saying too (my ex and I would reunite in spring, etc). However I did stop reading with him because he was dead wrong about a HUGE piece of information.
• TripleMoonGoddess - Just dead wrong about all of what she had told me. I know there's a thread on her somewhere and most of us agreed that she was fake.

I know there's a ton more but I'd have to log into my account to look.