Author Topic: Miss Jordan - http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/miss-jordan/680  (Read 3451 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Has anyone read with Miss Jordan? I read with her the other night and I liked my reading. She picked up on details on her own that are accurate. The changes she predicted to occur in my situation are to start at the beginning of the year. I will update either way if any of it manifests in any form. Other than that, she def got the present climate of my situation.

Offline Bark angel

God Bless Miss Jordan.  When I read with her a few days ago, her throat was so congested it was uncomfortable to listen to her.  I don't know if she had a cough or if she is a smoker but my goodness, it was rattle, rattle, rattle...so much so that I don't know that I remember much else from the reading. 

All that aside, she did strike me as getting some of the past and present correct, I'll give her that.  What I recall though, which I am not sure of, but sense it might be a cold reader's technique, is that she'd say something leading...and then say "is it not?" I'm not sure why when reader's do this it gets me bristled, but it does.  I sense it is because some feeling me out is going on.  Of course, being the skeptic that I am it might not be, but I rarely give them what they are looking for in an answer so eventually I am able to see if they are gifted or not.  My demeanor in readings like this is to handle them the way a good litigation attorney once recommended.  He said, when asked "do you know what time it is?" you answer "yes"!!!! :-)

Offline newgirl

Read with her for the first time. Everything was prediction and it seemed too good to be true. I dont think thts gonna happen but will update if it does.

anything