Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Ellen
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »
Hope you hear from your sm PT

positivethoughts

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2011, 05:36:01 PM »
Thanks libra. I talked to him last week so 2 weeks in a row is probably asking too much. lol

Offline cj

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2011, 07:54:20 PM »
Hope you win the lottery PT lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2011, 08:00:20 PM »
KIKI thanks....and yes i did see that Eden was back, when i feel like calling CP i will talk to her :)

I will explain the full moon in scorpio later this evening hope everyone is avoiding the possible "intense situations" ;)

positivethoughts

« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2011, 08:52:36 PM »
CSK - can't wait to read it!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2011, 08:59:33 PM »
CSK - can the moon in scorpio make people feel like they're going nuts? Because I'm feeling very off today. LOL.

positivethoughts

« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2011, 09:35:15 PM »
kiki - I thought of you when I read CSK post. lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »
*FULL MOON IN SCORPIO*

"emotions may run high and low with the Full Moon in Scorpio, we may even go to the extremes to get our desires met."---I  was feeling extra emotional the past two days, was anyone else? Like i shared before i got into a big fight with someone on Monday that i never fight with. I also went home crying last night from the bars...could have been the alcohol but i was feeling extra sensitive!

I like this quote relating to the scorpio full moon too....

"Moonlight casts a glow upon the blackness of night. The path lights up and fear dissipates for feelings lead one to arrive at home within the heart. Here the radiance dispels shadows and all is seen with true sight. For Silence whispers truth to those who can hear." ~Dipali

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 02:14:33 PM by CSK »

Offline kiki155

« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2011, 04:23:07 PM »
CSK, yes! I was totally emotional, especially last night. And I wasn't drinking or anything.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2011, 04:57:07 PM »
I felt emotional this morning.  Guess my internal clock is off by a few hours.  :)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2011, 06:21:29 PM »
I know EXACTLY what you guys are talking about.   How long is this %$@# supposed to last?   Anyone?

sammiepoo

« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2011, 04:24:55 AM »
I would try her but I am not wanting to go to another service then with my reading with Jacqueline however I may decide at some point though

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2011, 03:37:48 PM »
Goodmorning everyone....i am about to go to work, then having a late dinner and going to the gym so probably wont get back online until tomorrow...

Lots of people have sent me messages about my local reader, yes she is amazing and i did post her info but if you need more "validation" on her predictions she has made just send me a message. I just wanted to say that even though i like Ellen she was very wrong about my sm not contacting me (and so was Catarina) and she said he didnt want to come back me.....i have now seen him twice this month, i even went to his house with him to get something saturday and then we spent an hour or so talking alone. he also was texting me last night.....so even though i like Ellen i just wanted to announce that she was pretty wrong about her prediction with him.

sammiepoo

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2011, 03:43:17 PM »
I am glad that things are working out with your soulmate :)

anything