Author Topic: Ellen  (Read 27375 times)

Offline tippyrose1

Re: Ellen
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 01:00:24 PM »
hi csk,
just logged in this morning...this forum is getting as addicting for me as CP testimonials...and PS...omg...Anyway..I am so happy to connect with you...and I am very happy that you have been reading with Ellen and feel that she is for real...because you know...even though I spent 45 minutes with her on the phone the other day...after I got off the phone I was floating on a cloud I guess somewhat because of this seemingly perfect man that is going to enter into my life the end of summer...and on the other hand I was so saddened to hear that this new guy that I have been seeing is not going to stay...because I am so wrapped up in him right now and wish I could change destiny that this man would fall hopelessly in love with me and stay....but anyway...then a few hours..a day or two went by and I was just like...seriously...could that really be true...could she really see all of that? When I went to her testimonials on Keen (even though I spoke to her off of her own website)...there are a ton...so she must speak to lots and lots of people...I'm curious to know...does she remember you when you call her back? I wish you lived in Florida so you could tell me who your local readers were...wouldn't you just love to get like 10 of the best psychics all around you and give you the scoop...because everyone seems to have a little different take on the situations...Tell me more about Ellen if you don't mind..I'm just like a sponge absorbing all of this information.  I may call her back this week...do you think she would think I was crazy?  It's just that after you get off the phone...you start getting more questions...ayyy!  Oh yeah, before I forget, have you ever talked with Amy from PsychicSource?  I thought she was very good also...and of course I do still love my Alison from CP..just do...xo, tippy

Offline cj

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 05:18:04 PM »
Pt has read with Amy you may want to read or talk to her tippy

also Ellen is amazing..its ok if you call her back. She is also really good with honesty. I talk to her often and she doesnt think Im crazy..even though I am nutty  :o lol  ;)

positivethoughts

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 06:42:22 PM »
tippy - love amy. Have had a few of her predictions happen and timing is pretty good.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 07:30:28 PM »
Hi guys...
CJ...thank you honey...I did talk to Amy and honestly I loved her story the best...of all of the people (plus my Alison) she sees such good things for me and new guy.  I called Ellen last Friday and she told me that new guy is good...just not for me...and then something happened over the weekend where I got jealous of something that new guy did and I called Ellen again this am...and she said..the same thing...he cares for you...no he's not going to go back with babymama...but you are not his soulmate and neither is she...and she still sees this new man coming in for me end of summer..and she says he is THE ONE....but I just want newguy to fall in love with me the way I have with him.  Ellen said..don't chase him...let him come to you...enjoy him for what/who he is...but that is so hard when I know someday he'll be gone...I hate this.  I hope Amy is the right one here..and my Alison...they both say the same thing...Amy is just more detailed.  You see...I know all too well what it feels like to have the love of your life just ripped away from you...I was with my man for 5 years...fell in love with him from the very moment I laid eyes on him...and loved him up until the day he said goodbye to me which was June 2, 2010...he found someone new...started a life with her...still with her...and I hate to say it...but every psychic from Angel, Jayzie, Natalie, Jacqueline, Nina, Abrielle, and countless others ...except for Leo and Yvonne said he'd be back...he's not coming back...and I'm ok with it now.  I have been so darn lonely...not just being alone...I have experienced lonliness like I never thought possible...and then I feel the touch of the new one...his kiss..the warmth of someone to hold me again....and there's nothing like it...and I know i could tell him today..."hey this isn't working for me"...and he'd be fine with it...I think he's a free bird and he wouldn't fight to keep me or argue with me as to why I felt that way...and that hurts so bad....why can't someone love us the way we love them....and yet..I am a girl that lots of guys would love to have a chance with...but I don't want them...oh no...I want the ones that I just can't seem to have.  Oh my....too bad xanax isn't over the counter...

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 10:22:33 PM »
Hey Tippy,
you said: "...I'm curious to know...does she remember you when you call her back? I wish you lived in Florida so you could tell me who your local readers were..."

Yes Ellen and I communicate regularly, she has a big heart. If you have a question or two in between your readings, she will respond to you. She also gives you free minutes with your readings. She really cares about people. About my local readers.....i would say they are around 70-80% right ....my CP readings were honestly around 30% right as far as accuracy and predictions go. I live in Missouri. One of my local readers i heard was not very good with phone readings but the other one i can tell you is cheaper (30 minutes for $40), and she has made a lot of predictions that have come to pass!! she predicted my sisters move to colorado, predicted that my friends dad would have car problems and that she would have to drive him to work, AND she predicted my ex-boyfriends car accident....but i will warn you if you do want to read with her.... she gives you the complete truth, no sugar coating and she is pretty blunt. If you call Ellen a couple times a week she will not judge you so no dont worry about her thinking you are crazy or anything. Most people who are calling psychics are more than likely going through a tough time and want answers. On the subject of Amy from PS...is she really that good? I might try her sometime. I have been limiting myself to 2 psychic readings a month and so far its been working out nicely. I wanted to try that Tarot Lady too...a few people had suggested her on here so i will probably read with her next. On cp you said you liked Alison...she has been right on a few things for me...but not really on her predictions, she had told me my sm would feel like he couldnt live without me by feb of this year but my number is still blocked!!!! i heard she is good for dates though. Again the only people i feel who were more than 60% accurate for me on CP were Mark, Eden, and Jean. Eden isn't on CP anymore i really wish she was.

Offline cj

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 10:23:14 PM »
tippy-

You know how to prevent yourself from getting hurt? Accept the bad and the good...you cant deny the truth bc it will happen. You can however be prepared for it.

And no matter what happens...always remember to never love anything that doesnt love you back. Ive learned that and Im paying the price...dont be a victim twice. Be strong. Let him go until he comes to you respectfully.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 07:24:00 PM »
For those of you who have read with Ellen Hartwell, how accurate is she?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 08:53:16 PM »
I have been reading with Ellen for a couple months now and she has been giving me alot of empathic info for a guy that I went out with.  A few weeks ago, I had a conversation with this guy and was able to confirm all of the empathic info given to me by Ellen she was right on and so was Catarina Rose (also from Ellen's site).

Offline cj

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 09:07:17 PM »
Ellen has been helping me with some really heartbreaking issue. She is very honest and she is amazing! Enough said  ;)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 10:23:37 PM »
I love love love Ellen. I have been trying to wait for my Uli reading and not call anyone, but I have been tempted to check in with her for 10 minutes! It's hard not to - because she is so wonderful.

positivethoughts

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 01:35:34 AM »
Tippy

I hope this guy turns into all you want him to be. But sometimes we are handed a small distraction to help us get to our true destiny. Either way if you live in the moment, you are still enjoying yourself. Have fun with this guy in the present moment.

xxoo
PT

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 05:00:38 AM »
Hey Angel how are you????

you said: "she was right on and so was Catarina Rose (also from Ellen's site)."

I also think Catarina Rose is pretty accurate. Has anyone else read with her??

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 06:09:39 AM »
Hi guys!   For those of you that have read with Ellen, you all mention that she is a really good empath but I have not found much about prediction accuracy so far.  (Other than CSK (I think).)    Does anyone have any experience on predictions coming to pass?

Thanks! 

Offline cj

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2011, 11:04:05 AM »
we're all still waiting for Ellen's predictions

Offline cj

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2011, 02:54:06 PM »
like what cm?  ;D