Author Topic: Ikshvivek303  (Read 3335 times)

Offline Zenia

Ikshvivek303
« on: December 16, 2013, 12:54:07 PM »
Har anyone tried this one?
I called some years ago,and he gave a negative outcome,which turned out to be true.I called again today.Very curious if anyone else has callled him,and what you think.

Offline Bark angel

Re: Ikshvivek303
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 02:43:58 PM »
I read with him. I was a little put off by the fact that he asks for a very specific question to start.  I am a skeptic and thus this sets me off because I am wondering why the need to know the specifics so soon.  However, his predictions are not far off so I guess we will see.  He seems nice as a person and had some really good advice to offer.  Just not sure about how psychic he is.
Har anyone tried this one?
I called some years ago,and he gave a negative outcome,which turned out to be true.I called again today.Very curious if anyone else has callled him,and what you think.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 11:17:36 PM »
years ago when i read with him he also gave me a negative outcome that turned out to be true. i started using him a lot last year, but found that very few predictions came true. he gave me another set of negative predictions and luckily they didn't come true..

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 12:16:31 AM »
years ago when i read with him he also gave me a negative outcome that turned out to be true. i started using him a lot last year, but found that very few predictions came true. he gave me another set of negative predictions and luckily they didn't come true..
That was not good to hear..But lucky the negative didnt happen.
I so much hope what he said to me will happen,especially since his guide gave me a message of great importance.Something i have dreamed about,but little hope of getting anymore.That message just came through without me asking for it.
But rest of predictions are due soon,so i will update.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 02:59:42 AM »
yeah, hopefully he works for you. the situation i was calling about last year was kinda messy so maybe it was just hard to figure out. he was right for me several times though and i think some others here have used him too.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 05:20:41 PM »
Now i can confirm something he said as correct.
I have called him once recently,but now he was more vauge.But said i would chance job..He might be right on that.
Not sure he will make it to my favourite readers list based on this,but it was ok.I am not sure i will call him,or anyone else on Keen again.

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 07:54:42 PM »
I am not sure i will call him,or anyone else on Keen again.

Hi Z, I feel the same. I don't think I even believe the outcomes they spout anymore.

I think that for many things, we're just not meant to know until it happens. I've noticed that many of the sudden changes in my life were not picked up at all by readers.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 04:11:02 PM »
I read with Ikshvivek303 several times and nothing he said was correct.  I liked him but he was very wrong like most of them.

Readings are a Band-Aid for the moment, but when the reality of the situation hits it is like a freight train!  I would not expect or count on any outcome these readers predict, they are 99.8% wrong!

I hope everyone here cuts back on readings because they are not healthy.  I trusted a few readers and they proved once again to be wrong.

anything