Author Topic: Any updates?  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Any updates?
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:16:51 PM »
Now I know not everyone is on the no-reading bandwagon LOL! Good, bad, whatever post updates, the crickets are chirping!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Any updates?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 12:44:48 AM »
Queen of Cups18 has made a few accurate predictions for me in the past couple of months.

In my last two readings with LadyPersephone, she has been WRONG on two straightforward "yes or no" predictions.  This is disappointing for me, as I really like her.  She has been accurate for me in the past.

Both QoC18 and LadyP were correct about someone's involvement with a third party.  They also have been accurate on current stuff.  LadyP has actually stated things I have been told by the people in question and other parties.   

I rarely ask for contact predictions, but last month I was concerned with contact, and I chatted with Tarot with Jane.  She accurately predicted contact from the person in question.   

I read with Kisha recently, and she predicted I would casually date someone.  I have not spent time with him since early November, but she also did not provide a timeframe for her prediction, so I'm not sure if she's right or wrong yet.  Based on his actions, I would say this is doubtful, though.  We'll see.

Overall, I have two situations I have been asking about, and nothing major has really panned out in either case. 

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 01:11:14 PM »
I recently read with Psychic Medium Gab based on some feedback on this forum.  I thought that the reading was generic and she asks questions as she reads which made me feel that she draws information out of the client. I was asking about my father who passed away earlier this year and while there is no way I can validate yet what she told me, some of it sounded like it could apply to anyone in the same situation.  Overall, she did not wow me, but as with all readings I recorded it and will see later whether any of it really was accurate I guess.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 01:15:44 PM »
ReadingsbyRaven impressed me.  She opened the reading with a series of facts that I believe no one would normally know without some information from the caller. I gave her nothing other than that I was calling about a man.  No mention was made by me of the current state of whatever relationship he has in my life of course. Her summary of the situation seems plausible and her predictions in line with some of my go to readers.  I also liked the way she presented her questions to spirit as she laid out the cards.  She doesn't leave it to interpretation - she poses the question in various ways to get the most accurate information out before seeing what answers are given.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 01:26:36 PM »
Most who have read my posts of late know that I have a couple of readers that I really like and that I concentrate on for the most part.  Occasionally if I see someone discussed on here that shows promise I will get a reading to see whether I concur, but for the most part my readings are done with 4-5 people that I find have given me the most validations.  Uli from CP is one of them.  I am sooooooooooooo glad I decided early this year to ditch trying to take notes and began recording my readings because I experienced something with Uli that showed me that I cannot rely on my own sense of the reading.

She had said something to me in September which indicated a change that would occur in my situation.  She made a specific reference to something ending later that month. She was convinced it was going to happen. Needless to say, I was really disappointed when I learned that what she referred to ending did not and here we were several months on and still nothing in sight.  A couple of weeks ago, however, in an internet seach I was doing I gained access to some information that made me go back and replay those readings I had had with Uli in August and September and lo and behold - she did make reference to something ending and I had interpreted it incorrectly.  Given the information that came to me this last month when I replayed the recordings there it was  - her prediction - and I had applied it to the wrong situation!  So, I would caution everyone to record your readings.... and if something doesn't look as if it is manifesting as you had expected take a closer look at how you accepted the information.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 06:54:27 PM »
I looked up ReadingsbyRaven and she has seven listings.  I was thinking to myself Wow why so many listings, and realize it's because some people search for specific readers, who specialize in specific things. Based upon what you want: tarot, predicitons, soulmate, your future, dreams, pets, etc., she has it all.

I suppose it's a great way to diversify, because posting images with text isn't searchable, unless it's in the name of the image, so she would need different listings for callers to find her.  It's the same thing with variations in her prices.  Some callers would pay the higher price not knowing she offers a lower price. It's very common on Keen.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 07:37:32 PM »
The natural-born skeptic in me thinks these different listings might be a catch.  So, if I am calling about a a person that is part of a career situation I click on the love and relationships listing  :P

anything