Author Topic: new orleans local psychic?  (Read 3325 times)

Offline divine wishes

new orleans local psychic?
« on: December 06, 2013, 05:52:59 PM »
hi everyone,

i'll be in new orleans for a couple of days (work related) but was wondering if anyone has tried (and loved) any psychics in new orleans?

i have read a lot about bottom of the cup, but it seems so generic.

i'd love your feedback.

Offline bstalling

Re: new orleans local psychic?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 06:57:52 PM »
Someone suggested Phillip from the House of Vodoo when I was visiting a few years ago. Try him? I ended up getting a generic reading on Jackson Square.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: new orleans local psychic?
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 06:39:46 AM »
i read with Otis at the bottom of the cup on 2 separate occasions. he was so good the first time (or i wonder if i just wasn't as good at getting readings then). told me i'd get a promotion and a bf in a matter of 6 months. both happened. seemed like a fairytale at the time, but ended up being right. read with him again last year and he was terrible. everything was SOO sugar coated and fairytale-like. again, made really positive predictions about getting a promotion and a raise, etc. none of it ever happened and i really just didn't like the way the reading went.

i've read with another at Marie Lavou's House of Voodoo - she wasn't good. i know they have a few there, but i didn't like that place.

i've heard good things about Voodoo Authentica, but last time i was there wasn't in the mood for a reading. but that may be a good place to try. i think they only have 1 reader there. maybe more?