Author Topic: When A Reader Can't 'See' The situation  (Read 2447 times)

Offline sarahkw

When A Reader Can't 'See' The situation
« on: November 20, 2013, 01:05:07 AM »
I had an interesting reading with WhiteLightAngel the other day.

First things first - I know I've read some mixed feedback on Debra (WLA) but she's been my trusted advisor for about 8 years now. Has she been 100% right? Absolutely not. But she has been far more right than wrong and her guidance in my early days of reading with her helped me in leaps and bounds. Her readings are actually a big part of what helped me stop calling multiple psychics in a given day or even in a given week. Now, I call once in a while, at most.

I called about a financial issue and once we'd talked that out, I decided to ask her about a guy I met recently. While I'd been in her queue (for a couple of days), I waffled on whether I wanted to ask about him or not. I just don't *want* to know how things will turn out - I trust God and my instincts to lead me in the right direction. But i had some time left and so - I asked.

She gave a very accurate description of him. Ironically, she used the same phrase that was used by someone else today to describe him. Then she asked 'but what is your question? I'm not clear on what you're asking because I just don't see anything.' She didn't see if we were going to fall head over heels in love and she didn't see if we were going to continue trading polite nods when we cross paths for the rest of our days. She just saw nothing. And that's when I admitted that I didn't think I wanted to know the outcome.

Which made me start thinking - when a psychic is reading for us and we truly don't want the answer, whether its good or bad, as in, we don't want to know the outcome, would that block them from reading for us? I think yes.

Thoughts on this?

Offline hope4love

Re: When A Reader Can't 'See' The situation
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 05:59:15 AM »
Yes and no. I've come to realize that no reader can see every single situation and sometimes we're not meant to know certain things. (I refer to readers and the seekers)
And yes, sometimes if we're afraid of the outcome or don't want to know, then it may hinder anything coming through for the reader.
I believe there is a reason why we don't know everything that's going to happen in the future; we'd go insane if we did and the future is never set in stone, thank goodness.
my 2 cents worth

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
Which made me start thinking - when a psychic is reading for us and we truly don't want the answer, whether its good or bad, as in, we don't want to know the outcome, would that block them from reading for us? I think yes.

Well what about the times we do want to know the outcome (whatever the situation) whether its good or bad? Wanting to know doesn't pose blocks anymore than not wanting to know IMO. If a reader says they don't know, it isn't a block that is preventing our knowing. It's because we aren't suppose to know something at that time, but will come to know it when we are ready, open and willing to listen.  Personally, I always want to know the good with the bad so I can plan moving forward on how to deal with it, by either changing the way I think about the situation or changing my behavior.  Not wanting to know something, doesn't mean it just goes away or doesn't happen. It's still out there, waiting to land.

It sounds like to me, you didn't want to know so you can enjoy your own discoveries about the situation, not hindered by someone else's opinion or to have possible outcomes recited by a reader, which will put thoughts in your head as well.  Actually, from your post, nothing has happened in the situation for WLA to give any feedback on.  He is in your thoughts and probably you are in his and both of you see an attractive potential or you have a fantasy or belief that something will/might happen, but nothing is intertwined just yet to make anything out of it. If it's meant to be it will come about as it is suppose to. If you truly want something to happen, then you can make it happen - not some reader.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 07:41:27 PM »
I agree that if you want something, you're going to have to make it happen and that a reader can't make it happen for you.

However, I do think that, if these psychics are real and they're really reading your energy, if you're desperately hoping for one outcome and absolutely do NOT want to hear about another outcome, you're going to throw a block in their path (or, at the very least, discourage them from telling you what you don't want to hear).

Think about it for a moment. If they're reading your energy, as so many of them claim to do, and you're throwing out there that, "THIS IS GOING TO WORK.  I HAVE MAJOR ANXIETY AND KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG BUT THIS IS GOING TO WORK BECAUSE I NEED IT TO WORK BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVE IS NOT AN OPTION SO THIS WILL WORK," it's going to be awfully difficult to break through those signals, isn't it?

This is also why so many of the more "legitimate" (I use the term loosely here) readers discourage you from calling while anxious and want you clear-headed and calm on the phone.  You're going to "taint" the read with your over-emotional state.

Well what about the times we do want to know the outcome (whatever the situation) whether its good or bad? Wanting to know doesn't pose blocks anymore than not wanting to know IMO. If a reader says they don't know, it isn't a block that is preventing our knowing. It's because we aren't suppose to know something at that time, but will come to know it when we are ready, open and willing to listen.  Personally, I always want to know the good with the bad so I can plan moving forward on how to deal with it, by either changing the way I think about the situation or changing my behavior.  Not wanting to know something, doesn't mean it just goes away or doesn't happen. It's still out there, waiting to land.

It sounds like to me, you didn't want to know so you can enjoy your own discoveries about the situation, not hindered by someone else's opinion or to have possible outcomes recited by a reader, which will put thoughts in your head as well.  Actually, from your post, nothing has happened in the situation for WLA to give any feedback on.  He is in your thoughts and probably you are in his and both of you see an attractive potential or you have a fantasy or belief that something will/might happen, but nothing is intertwined just yet to make anything out of it. If it's meant to be it will come about as it is suppose to. If you truly want something to happen, then you can make it happen - not some reader.

anything