Author Topic: Aurora  (Read 7831 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Aurora
« on: November 10, 2013, 07:55:24 PM »
what is the link to Aurora on keen? is she the same person as TrulyClairvoyant or someone else?

Offline melancholia

Re: Aurora
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 08:00:14 PM »
Based on my call history, yes. She is TrulyClairvoyant.

That's not any kind of endorsement - I'm just saying that's her name. :P

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 08:05:59 PM »
Thank you

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 11:24:59 PM »

:)
This is a strange reader,i think,and i have heard the most incredible predictions from her...none of them came to pass.This was many years ago.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 11:51:46 AM »
I had a reading with aurora recently and I don't know what to think of it. her current situation description seems to be spot on...she gave me also positive prediction (like you will be committed) however as the reading progressed it left me more confused.
I wanted to ask if you guys have any experience with her predictions. also did she ever ask you to do some healing? this is what really concerns me to be honest. I don't want to give much details about it but her email left me very concerned, shocked and kind of disappointed...

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 03:31:48 PM »
i agree with Zenia. the first time i read with her - a couple years ago - she gave me all of these really specific predictions and even timed things to the day in her reading. nothing ever came true. i thought she was totally legit based on the way she was reading it (how specific it sounded). i used her again last year just to see if she was better, and it wasn't at all. definitely not good for me.

i also had a hard time understanding her too, which was frustrating.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 04:46:46 PM »
wow...well honestly she sent me something in the email that was very suspicious and I was not pleased I would not expect honest genuine psychic to do this. and I thought she connected well with present but now I can see not to dwell on her predictions so much...better to listen to my own intuition..

Offline melancholia

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 09:43:10 PM »
I remember she would sometimes send me prayers or something similar to that after our readings...is that what you're referring to?

She's been good for me with present emotions of parties, but when she starts to predict she's almost never been right.  She usually ends up telling me what I think she thinks I want to hear.

wow...well honestly she sent me something in the email that was very suspicious and I was not pleased I would not expect honest genuine psychic to do this. and I thought she connected well with present but now I can see not to dwell on her predictions so much...better to listen to my own intuition..

Offline sagitira

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 09:52:31 PM »
no...i'm referring to something very upsetting she wrote..she did send me prayers but she also offered something else. when i refused she got very nasty to be honest and said things that were very upsetting. she might be a genuine reader but based on my experience she is not ethical one..i will not be reading with her again even if she proves right to be honest...i don't wanna get into detail if someone wants to know more they can PM me but i was very upset about things she wrote..

Offline melancholia

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 08:45:00 PM »
Soooo does anyone know what Aurora's new name is?  Because none of the ones I used to know are her, apparently.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 09:00:41 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/the-psychic-that-psychics-call/5442152

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2014, 09:25:05 PM »
///
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:10:22 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2014, 10:29:19 PM »
The last few times I read with Aurora she did not connect to what I was asking.  Aurora is great when she is totally connecting, but the last few times she was wrong for me.  The last time I called her I told her nothing was happening like she saw, she was right for me once, she wanted me to do some sort of healing, I don't know what it was but I didn't want to do it.  So I thanked her and didn't call her back. Very nice lady and works for some here.

I had a very similar experience with Aurora. I used to read with her years ago, and she was amazingly accurate for me. Sadly, when I called her again last year about something else, there was no longer a connection. Nothing she said happened, nor did she really pick anything up on her own.

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2014, 12:38:31 AM »
I read with her once last year and she didn't connect to me at all. Sadly nothing she said manifested

Offline Metal5

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2014, 04:15:58 PM »
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/the-psychic-that-psychics-call/5442152
I wouldnt call her. She picks up a lot from the past and she gets confused about the future.
She's questionable.

anything