Author Topic: what if you have a really bad (off) read with a trusted reader?  (Read 5886 times)

Offline hope4love

Re: what if you have a really bad (off) read with a trusted reader?
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 07:07:20 PM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:23:41 AM by hope4love »

Offline Zee

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 02:39:41 AM »
'Guides' and 'people who have crossed over' are two completely different things, and I'm not speaking of one in the same.  A guide is more like a higher level of consciousness- some people refer to their guides simply as 'their higher self'- quite simply, their own intuition that they have finally been able to tap into.  Others see them as higher forms of energy, and like to assign faces and names to them. What is your truth might not be someone else's.

Yes, true and I am aware of the differences. It was not my intent to imply they were one in the same. I just jumped onto a different subject based on someone else's post. I have seen where someone posted that a loved one's death was predicted and it didn't happen (so that's just wrong, wrong, wrong.) I wonder if in this case, a refund is totally justifiable.

Even if their information is coming from a Higher Power or a higher consciousness or whatever you believe, a psychic is still just a simple mortal being, and they will often impart and interject their own opinions into the matter.  Whether or not this is welcome or professional- it has a tendency to happen.

YES, YES, YES. This happens all the time. I've yet to meet an impartial reader. The more you go to the same reader, I would think this happens more often, since the reader starts to feel that they know you, to some degree. In all honesty, readers advice/opinions are not welcomed.  Since I'm paying for the higher guide, that is what I'd like to have give me information all the time.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 04:38:20 PM »
We have read our spiritual stuff we also ;)According to my knownlegde,deceased ones can also be our guides.At least in certain situations.My parents have come across to me,and given me highly valued guidance.But of cource i know spirit guides are different.But btw,who has the truth about how things work in the universe,at all levels?I have studied and read for 25 years,participated in spiriutal groups for ages.And what is more and more clear to me,is that no one has the truth.World famous authors contradict each others...After all i think we are left with our own perception in our own reality.I am very sceptical when someone claims:"it is like this,and like that."
The medium i referred to is Psychic medium Gab at Keen.

About a source to inaccurate readings,the readers own jugdement,and biased opinions etc etc, is of cource a very strong reason why they get things wrong.
That was one of the points i was trying to get through in my previous posts,but not sure i succeded with my limited english :)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 05:08:37 PM »
Do you have a link for Psychic medium Gab ?  When I search Keen for it it shows 3209 listings!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 05:48:56 PM »
Do you have a link for Psychic medium Gab ?  When I search Keen for it it shows 3209 listings!
Here it is:
http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/psychic-medium-gab/7319763

She is an excellent medium.Stunning,i would say.But not so good at predictions unfortunately.

Offline Amaranth

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 05:52:43 PM »
We have read our spiritual stuff we also ;)According to my knownlegde,deceased ones can also be our guides.At least in certain situations.My parents have come across to me,and given me highly valued guidance.But of cource i know spirit guides are different.But btw,who has the truth about how things work in the universe,at all levels?I have studied and read for 25 years,participated in spiriutal groups for ages.And what is more and more clear to me,is that no one has the truth.World famous authors contradict each others...After all i think we are left with our own perception in our own reality.I am very sceptical when someone claims:"it is like this,and like that."
The medium i referred to is Psychic medium Gab at Keen.

About a source to inaccurate readings,the readers own jugdement,and biased opinions etc etc, is of cource a very strong reason why they get things wrong.
That was one of the points i was trying to get through in my previous posts,but not sure i succeded with my limited english :)

That is why I said everyone has their own truth.  And whatever works for them is their truth.

Offline Zee

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 10:31:31 PM »
She has her own storefront: http://www.gabreael.com
She talks about the same book mentioned on Keen. Sometimes she goes by Psychic Medium Gabreael. On her site her rates are $220 for an hour and $120 for 30 minutes, paid through click4advisor.

She has four listings on Keen, all at $3.95 minute, but it's about $1.50 cheaper here.