Author Topic: Just checking in years later  (Read 6390 times)

Offline moneta

• Veterans
Just checking in years later
« on: November 04, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
Hi everyone,

I joined this forum way back when it was first created in Jan 2011. Lol, bit of a pioneer lol. Anyways, I havn't had the chance to go through and read your posts---but it's great to see that you are all able to share, reflect, vent and advise with each other.

To be honest, these psychics all proved wrong. I actually regret spending so much money on them. Time heals everything. I honestly beleieve that everything happens for a reason and it is a learning experience.

Today, I've actually met the right person for myself and we are getting married in just a few months. But according to CP I was suppose to be back with my ex husband years ago lol .....

My advice---stop wasting your money. Sometimes these psychics just predict something and it happens and we all go gaga over it. They give false hope---

I also wanted to check in with healer---he who created this forum...not sure if he is still on here !! If so...plz message Ive been thinking bout you and was wondering how things are going :)

Offline bstalling

Re: Just checking in years later
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 10:29:17 PM »
thanks for coming back. did anyone see your new husband coming along?

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 10:17:10 PM »
I enjoy posts like the one below. I wish more of the veterans of this forum would come back and update

Hi everyone,

I joined this forum way back when it was first created in Jan 2011. Lol, bit of a pioneer lol. Anyways, I havn't had the chance to go through and read your posts---but it's great to see that you are all able to share, reflect, vent and advise with each other.

To be honest, these psychics all proved wrong. I actually regret spending so much money on them. Time heals everything. I honestly beleieve that everything happens for a reason and it is a learning experience.

Today, I've actually met the right person for myself and we are getting married in just a few months. But according to CP I was suppose to be back with my ex husband years ago lol .....

My advice---stop wasting your money. Sometimes these psychics just predict something and it happens and we all go gaga over it. They give false hope---

I also wanted to check in with healer---he who created this forum...not sure if he is still on here !! If so...plz message Ive been thinking bout you and was wondering how things are going :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 01:01:33 AM »
I enjoy posts like the one below. I wish more of the veterans of this forum would come back and update

Hi everyone,

I am around and still share. I think some of the veterans do read the board still. Most people just gave up because no one saw significant things happening for them. Maybe a handful of psychics were right for some. I still read with Aries Intuition even though she hasn't always been correct for me. Sometimes Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) too but I keep my calls short with her

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 01:59:59 AM »
Thanks luckystar!

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 03:22:36 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am around and still share. I think some of the veterans do read the board still. Most people just gave up because no one saw significant things happening for them. Maybe a handful of psychics were right for some. I still read with Aries Intuition even though she hasn't always been correct for me. Sometimes Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) too but I keep my calls short with her

I noticed you have been around since 2012. That got me excited that there is a veteran here lol. I also noticed you created the Abrielle board-ugh, she is terrible lol.

anything