Author Topic: DiamondPsychic  (Read 5538 times)

Offline tellmewhy

DiamondPsychic
« on: November 02, 2013, 08:55:03 PM »
Has any one of you read with  DiamondPsychic? I was just looking up her review and wondering if she is good?

Offline Bark angel

Re: DiamondPsychic
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 10:27:15 PM »
Just did.  She does not want any info except your name and DOB.  Not even what you are calling about.  Seemed to get some details correct...will have to see how it turn out later.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 10:30:07 PM »
Just wanted to add that although it seemed pretty accurate with regard to the issues at hand, she mentioned the word "soulmate" right off the bat and I tend to flinch when I hear that because most of the readings I have had in the past that even bothered to mention the word "soulmate" have been cold readings and nothing materialized as predicted.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 10:31:34 PM »
was she fast? how many mins did you spend with her?

Just did.  She does not want any info except your name and DOB.  Not even what you are calling about.  Seemed to get some details correct...will have to see how it turn out later.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 10:42:10 PM »
I was only on for 5 minutes because of her ungodly rate!  Right off she said she felt that from my voice vibration, I am calling about love life situation. Picking up on someone I care for very deeply with possible female influences around him.  She mentioned a Pluto-Mercury-Venus-Uranus opposition. She offered some guidance but I just wonder if she reads the same for everyone.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 10:55:00 PM »
I have never has a reading with her. What about DivineDimension?

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 03:09:00 AM »
Geez she has three listings on Keen $11.79, $11.99, and $19.99 a min. She is much, much cheaper on her site and she offers 3 min free readings.
http://diamondpsychic.com (if this is the same person).

Psychic Readings - $35
Psychic & Tarot Readings - $55
Tarot Psychic Love Astrology Readings - $75

**(None of these mention for how long through.)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 12:03:56 PM »
I read with her once.At that time she was the most expensive on Keen,but the race of readers trying to be the most costy nowadays,has left her price looking really affordable in comparison.
She was not worth the price.Said the soulmate-stuff,and third person involved,but good outcome for me.Nothing happened.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 01:02:23 PM »
Just noticed something odd and thought I'd share.  I read with DiamondPsychic a week or so ago.  Her reading was ok...she referenced tarot cards in it and also mentioned some astrological terms bbut words like SoulMate and Twin Flame left me wondering.  Looking over my account this morning under transaction details where it lists the calls/chats for the month, her reading wasn't listed in the transactions for that date, but MsLisaM was.  I have not chatted with MsLisaM in several months so I wonder if they might be the same person?

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 09:55:18 PM »
Has anyone called her from her own site?  When does she ever call back? There wasn't an email address, just a phone number.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 07:39:17 AM »
Just noticed something odd and thought I'd share.  I read with DiamondPsychic a week or so ago.  Her reading was ok...she referenced tarot cards in it and also mentioned some astrological terms bbut words like SoulMate and Twin Flame left me wondering.  Looking over my account this morning under transaction details where it lists the calls/chats for the month, her reading wasn't listed in the transactions for that date, but MsLisaM was.  I have not chatted with MsLisaM in several months so I wonder if they might be the same person?

Seems like it was just a problem with keen. Why would you assume if they are the same person? Did they sound the same?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 01:12:00 PM »
I can't say because MsLisaM does chat readings - haven't heard her voice.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 01:17:22 PM »
I just went back to look on the transaction details and I see it is now showing a reading with DiamondPsychic, yet on the list of my favorite readers alongside MsLisaM it shows I read with her on the same day and yet I have not read with her for months. That's what still leads me to believe they are related.