Author Topic: PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO  (Read 5806 times)

Offline newly2002

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO
« on: October 30, 2013, 08:39:28 PM »
This explains why nothing is happening and it has helped me alot, Please stop this addiction

http://dreamsandmysteries.com/videos/episode-3-the-mystery-of-prophets-and-psychics/

Offline tellmewhy

Re: PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 12:45:52 AM »
I love it!!!

This explains why nothing is happening and it has helped me alot, Please stop this addiction

http://dreamsandmysteries.com/videos/episode-3-the-mystery-of-prophets-and-psychics/

Offline oben

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 12:48:44 AM »
"...it was yesterday's news, I have not read it yet..." Very true...

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 05:53:50 AM »
i could only get through about 7 minutes of this and i had to turn it off.

i have a hard time listening to anyone that constantly says what God wants and makes references to the Bible - a book that supposedly is the direct word of God, but was written by everyday people just like you and i. i could sit here and write stuff and say God told me to, but that is my opinion, not the truth.

i'm not sticking up for psychics, but this guy is going on about what they are saying is not from God. he gave them their gift but they aren't taking his messages. prophets are right but psychics aren't. it's contradictory and it's total Christian propaganda. why are "prophets" correct but others aren't? who says THEY actually have a gift? especially when they spread hate of other religions, sexual orientations, cultures, skin color, lifestyle, upbringing, etc.

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 06:15:20 AM »
Thanks for this. I can avoid watching it. I was born/raised in the friggin' bible belt and there is absolutely nothing more I need to know about it or its bible.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 06:42:59 AM »
Didn't watch the video, but is anyone truly addicted now? It seems like most of us have found our favorites and are moving along with life, whether we like it or not. It I rarely call anyone nowadays, except for a chosen few that have been right the majority of the time. What else can you ask for? Sure, life does not always happen as you want it, but it is better spending time making it what you want then blaming the psychics...and I'm one  that is very critical of them overall.

Offline newly2002

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
To each his own. You guys hate on the bible yet all your psychics say that they are getting their messages from the same god that is in the bible. Anyone that knows me knows that I didnt post this for religious reasons.

Again to each his own, if you are happy going round in circles then by all means this is a free country, keep on keeping on however I felt having gone 3 years with all this nonesense and spent enough money to buy a Benz that some people would be happy to broke free before they spend the same amount.

However again and not to jump into any fish market here, to each his own. Have a nice day ladies and gents.

This is my last post. I have forgiven all the psychics that told me rubbish through the years and I have closed that chapter on my life and I am much happier for it.

Take a first step and break this addiction.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 12:04:24 PM by newly2002 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 03:08:48 PM »
No offense, but it sounds like you are still bitter about how things turned out. You also sound a little condescending. It took you three years to give it up as you say, no matter what anyone told you. Why do you think you telling anyone will make them quit calling? Everyone comes to their own conclusion about things in their own time. Just like you. I personally don't think the God in the Bible is the same one that all of these psychics are contacting..but that is another matter. If anyone is truly addicted here (which I doubt because of the lack of posts), the easiest most non effective thing to do is tell them to "break the addiction". It has to be something that they want to do..you know, after they have learned their lesson. As you say, to each his own.

Offline Truth

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 03:45:15 PM »
none of my psychics say they get their messages from Christian God. anyone that would claim that would also probably immediately not read for me. i had a Keen psychic one time tell me i was an abomination and not right with God. i had a very close relationship with a couple churches growing up and i have very personal stories with them. i learned that most people that claim to be such great Christians or followers of God or Jesus are more judgmental than others, less loving than others, and more fearful than others who are not. and the funny is, a lot of them are the closet pedophiles, closet cases, closet drunks, closet wife beaters, etc. so i'm not just some born and raised atheist or agnostic.

anyways, this doesn't need to turn into a religious argument so i apologize. the video may help others, but definitely not me. he's just as delusional as most of these psychics.

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 08:31:26 PM »
Yeah, I have to agree with some of this.

The faithful are the most hypocritical, faithless people on the planet. They can judge, but no one can judge them. WTF? A friend and I were just talking about this the other day.

I don't think psychics are contacting God per se.  The ones I know that mention God mainly give the impression their information is God given, or that they believe in God, as if to make the reading seem less sinister or something. Because let's be honest, psychics don't really have a terrific following with all the wrong information they spew (which is mentioned in the bible) and perpetuating a money grubbing profession. Some readers use God-talk to make callers feel at ease, especially if the caller is religious in some way.

I just zone out when they mention God, because it doesn't matter one bit where their sources are from, because how would I know anyway? They can tell me their guide is some ancient, god of Zeus and I'd go...yeah. okay.

Dr. G. is one who comes to mind, who mentions this often.  She even warns you to stay away from readers who don't obtain their gifts from God as well, like again, how would I know? Even if it comes out of their mouths; still, how would anyone know?

Accuracy is what I look for, period. The reader could be off their rocker, but if they are accurate, that's all I need to know.

Offline Truth

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 11:44:29 PM »
i totally agree. i think a lot of readers use the "these are the words of God" as a gimmick. that and bibliomancy. they act like they are more pure, accurate, or gifted because God is actually going through them.

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 08:21:03 PM »
Oh man, I'm gonna get stoned for this, but I have to say it.

This video is the truth actually and is probably one of the best descriptions yet as to the difference. When I was going through my calling phase, I ventured away from my faith in God and even questioned if He was real.

I'm thankful that by His mercy, I now put my faith and trust in Him again. But I know the truth of all this.

Trust me, prophets and psychics look so much alike, it's uncanny. I attend a church that operates in the gift of prophecy and it's so similar except that someone led by God will point you to Christ whereas those getting their info from familiar spirits lead you away from Christ.

Satan will always give a counterfeit to the real. A Christian is given the Holy Spirit and Satan has and gives info through use of familiar spirits.

I know this is a lot to try and understand and many may be offended but just ask God to reveal the truth and He will.

The worst part about this is that I was doing research while even in the thick of my calling, obtaining the truth, but still deceived.
If anyone wants to message me to talk further on this, please don't hesitate. My intention is not to start a war regarding religious beliefs but I can't help but tell what I know is truth.

Love you all!

Offline sagitira

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 05:47:46 PM »
calypso, is there any way to contact you on this? i'm going through same thing right now and did my research as well i strongly believe in same. thought i might get some insights from you? i tried to send pm but for some reason i'm unable to do so :(

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 09:28:45 PM »
For some reason the PM feature has not been working for everyone for a while now. I flag these messages but I'm not sure if admin is even getting those messages. It's very frustrating.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 10:24:17 PM »
maybe a post to ADMIN would work.  I see that they were last online on Dec 11, 2013????