Author Topic: Keen:Scott Angel  (Read 19540 times)

Offline glamgal

Re: Keen:Scott Angel
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2020, 07:31:54 PM »
Wow Sooshi! He has been incredibly accurate for you sounds like. Damn near made me want to call....

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2020, 02:15:13 AM »
He was on Blogtalk today and will be again on the 16th of Feb. If people want to check him out, it's like $2 for short reading on the show to try him out or you could listen to the archived show to see if you like his style. He's not for everyone but I know I'm not the only person that connects well with him either.

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/psychic-choice-radio1/2020/02/08/the-continued-shows-of-psychic-choice-radio-one

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2020, 01:48:19 AM »
I forgot all about Scott...I hadn’t gotten a reading from him in years... he’s rough around the edges when it comes to delivering bad news. But he was always right looking back. I disregard his advice a lot hoping he was wrong but he wasn’t 🤷🏾‍♀️ He’s much higher than he used to be now yikes ... from 1.99 to 6.99 whoa

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2020, 09:14:55 PM »
You could try emailing him to get a better deal. His email is scottangel2k5@gmail.com

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2020, 12:53:25 PM »
You could try emailing him to get a better deal. His email is scottangel2k5@gmail.com

I ended up paying the 6.99... the first reading was great and super accurate. I wanted to finish the call up with additional questions I had the next day and this reading was pretty bad. Nothing at all like the first. What’s up with that? I decided to just ignore that reading and stick with the first they both weren’t very positive but after the first one I knew what to do I left with a tangible plan. 2nd reading no hope and the advice he gave wasn’t like the first reading. I like Scott He’s been right for me but idk what happened on that second call...

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2020, 03:53:57 PM »

Hey you were warned! He’s very terrible for a reason, and low reviews do reflect that!

However, yeah I’ve done this too lately with some people recommended it isn’t until the 2nd, 3rd, or even years I look back and am like “what?! How did I ever believe they were psychic?!!!”

I just found this quote: ‘It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled’

Yeah I saw the reviews, and although some calls with him have been brutal for me looking back hes been pretty accurate for me over the last few years, I've just never had a bad experiences with him like the one I had last week. Im gonna chalk it up to a bad day on his part and not think too much into it. It happens I guess.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2020, 03:53:31 AM »
So, I have been reading with him lately and have had the luck Sooshi has.

Sooshi, if I email him will he be angry? What is his rate via email typically?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 04:14:55 AM »
This is a terrible reader 😖 negative and completely wrong about everything, how do people read with him?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2021, 03:55:18 AM »
This is a terrible reader 😖 negative and completely wrong about everything, how do people read with him?

His negativity turned out to be 100% right.  He has his off days though.

What did you read with him about?

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2021, 05:00:46 AM »
Mostly career. Not entirely sure if he is right haha. Thoughts on him?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2022, 03:14:18 AM »
I had a reading with Scott the other day and he completely knocked it out of the park. I asked about someone from years ago whose death was always a bit of mystery of whether it was a suicide or an accident. He described everything about the scene, how he was sitting, the type of gun he had and how old the gun was, how it jammed and how the bullet hit him at a really odd angle. My hair stood up at how accurate he was. It was a deeply moving and deeply healing experience to be able to put this to rest finally.

Offline Kate

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2022, 11:07:49 AM »
I had a reading with Scott the other day and he completely knocked it out of the park. I asked about someone from years ago whose death was always a bit of mystery of whether it was a suicide or an accident. He described everything about the scene, how he was sitting, the type of gun he had and how old the gun was, how it jammed and how the bullet hit him at a really odd angle. My hair stood up at how accurate he was. It was a deeply moving and deeply healing experience to be able to put this to rest finally.

Wow interesting! That's good to hear - maybe that's where his strengths are - because a reading I had from him a few years ago was so awful in terms of the predictions. He told me I'd never hear from my PoI again - anyway - we became best friends in the months years following, so....  I never read with Scott again. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2022, 08:55:06 AM »
I had a reading with Scott the other day and he completely knocked it out of the park. I asked about someone from years ago whose death was always a bit of mystery of whether it was a suicide or an accident. He described everything about the scene, how he was sitting, the type of gun he had and how old the gun was, how it jammed and how the bullet hit him at a really odd angleMy hair stood up at how accurate he was. It was a deeply moving and deeply healing experience to be able to put this to rest finally.

Wow interesting! That's good to hear - maybe that's where his strengths are - because a reading I had from him a few years ago was so awful in terms of the predictions. He told me I'd never hear from my PoI again - anyway - we became best friends in the months years following, so....  I never read with Scott again.

No, he's been quite good for me in a lot of areas. I had a break in recently, and I read with both Scott and Judi on it and both were a tremendous help.  The break in was rather odd and I had my suspicion of who it was. The entire place was trashed and they really took their time sorting through certain things which isn't something an unknown, typical smash & grab type of thief does. Both Scott and Judi matched on a certain thing that the person was looking for and it made instant sense. The thief never found what they were looking for because it wasn't in the house to begin with.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2022, 05:04:31 PM »
I called him before. Keen made it seem as if I only had a minute when I actually had 10 min. He answered, breathed, then hung up. I did try to call back (thinking it was a Keen glitch, but he wouldnt pick up again).

I got my min back, but I find him shady just on that as he blocked me lol. Read with someone else right after that, and they were good.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2022, 06:57:35 PM »
I called him before. Keen made it seem as if I only had a minute when I actually had 10 min. He answered, breathed, then hung up. I did try to call back (thinking it was a Keen glitch, but he wouldnt pick up again).

I got my min back, but I find him shady just on that as he blocked me lol. Read with someone else right after that, and they were good.
I know.  They hate 1 min readings.  And there are some that won't do a 2 min reading either.