Author Topic: Keen:Scott Angel  (Read 19596 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Keen:Scott Angel
« on: October 23, 2013, 09:54:53 PM »
I have started the new thread for Scott Angel. Yes he can be very moody at times but he did predict things for me 2 years back regarding job that happened,when he is off, he is off!!!i.e. A friend read with him 2 months back and he told her she would be married in December when she asked when do you see me getting married, this girl does not even have a boyfriend lol maybe it is 2 years because he told me my SM was suffering from a past relationship that happened 5 years back which in fact was 5months. Another male friend called and he hanged up on him.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 11:30:25 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Zee

Re: Keen:Scott Angel
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 05:05:33 PM »
I would try him except he's too bitchy. Many, many reviews about him and his attitude. I can do without that.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 09:37:31 PM »
Well, these posts intrigued me to call but I have to say this was the most "off" reading I have ever received. My objective sense is that he gets snippets of information and then "draws" conclusions from those snippets without having enough data to do so.  And when doing so, it appeared to me to be more inclined to "leap"  to the negative rather than even to consider there may be a positive.

On several occasions during the call I actually had to correct him.  He suggested that since "a" occurred then the only conclusion is "b", when there was yet another conclusion "c" which he chose not to consider.  When I brought this to his attention, his words were "well since 'a' occurred it "implies that it can only then be 'b'".  Hearing that, I then reminded him that he had overlooked 'c'! My recommendation would be for callers to simply be wary of such leaps.

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 10:52:35 PM »
So would you say he was just off or did he get anything right? It seems like the caller would have to do a lot of the work in deciphering what he is talking about.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 11:07:13 PM »
I think he was completely off. 

I posed my normal question "what do you see happening between me and XYZ?".

Scott's first comment was, and this is verbatim, "That is all up to YOU!"  He then went on to say, " I get a break in communication so I don't know if there was a big disagreement in the last 10 days or so.  Has there been something that would give him reason for a break in communication in the last 10 days, or if not in the last ten days maybe it is a disagreement that has already happened in the past?   What I am seeing is a continuation in a break in communication and this connection seems like a dead issue and I don't see the break in communication ending anytime soon and so, with that in mind, can I say you have spoken for the last time? No.  Can I say you have spoken for the last time on a consistent basis, yes. Part of that is from influences from outside as it relates to other sources and interests of his, part of it is due to his depression, part of it is due to friends telling him to cut his losses with a lot of people, there are multiple sources for it, but I can sum it up like this. This is a connection you have outgrown".  His first statement indicated that I was in control of the destiny of the connection with the person I was inquiring about, and yet the rest of his opening statement suggested that I was not in control of anything.

He then went on to classify this situation incorrectly.
To me the reading
1. was not accurate
2. was OFF BASE
3. made no sense

So would you say he was just off or did he get anything right? It seems like the caller would have to do a lot of the work in deciphering what he is talking about.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 05:41:00 AM »
Don;t know why you guys are calling him..he has pretty below average reviews.

I also hate it when they use snippets to just say whatever they want to say about the whole situation.

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 06:57:11 PM »
Don;t know why you guys are calling him..he has pretty below average reviews.

SOOOOOOOO FUNNY...

He just seemed repetitive to me. I could hardly make out what he was even talking about. I mean it really didn't lead you into any direction whatsoever.  He must be from Sesame Street...and the word for the day is COMMUNICATION.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 07:40:45 PM »
I've had a lot of readings with Scott over the last 4 years. Usually I get really good readings from him, some have been down right stunning in their accuracy. I've also had readings from him that were off. He does have good days and bad, and he can be really bitchy sometimes. Overall I like him. I've had more readings with him than any other I've used. I find he's really good at telling you what another person is thinking and feeling, rather than predictions. Back when I first found him, he told me about my workplace and the people I worked with. He got the name of my manager, described her very well. Described the other workers, one of them right down to her smoker's voice. So he's good at picking up connections to other people.

tired of it all

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 09:08:42 PM »
Well, these posts intrigued me to call but I have to say this was the most "off" reading I have ever received. My objective sense is that he gets snippets of information and then "draws" conclusions from those snippets without having enough data to do so.  And when doing so, it appeared to me to be more inclined to "leap"  to the negative rather than even to consider there may be a positive.

I got kind of the same impression of him...except he wasn't totally off, while I was on the call he seemed really accurate.  But when I looked back at my notes a little later, a lot of what he said was really generic and could have applied to almost anyone in my situation.  And he did seem inclined to go for the most negative possible interpretation.  He might be right for all I know, but he didn't give me anything unique that would have verified his accuracy. 

I really hate it when I feel blown away by a reading, then realize a short time later it was mostly the Barnum effect.  At least his rate was low, and some of his advice was helpful.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2016, 03:29:21 PM »
He's not one I think you should call too frequently. That seems to be when his readings take a negative turn.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 03:31:31 PM »
Crap. The bubble burst.

I know many people call psychics for predictions. I don't do that very often. For me, it's all about trying to make sense of things. I know I've had a good reading when the things that were said resonate as truth. I don't mean the psychic is telling me I'm right. I mean they are able to read things, and put things into words that feel right and also leave me with a sense of relief.

The first few readings I had with Scott did that for me. But the last call was so off and so inaccurate. He, not only read things wrong, but made assumptions and then started lecturing me. I get that part of his reading style is to give advice as well as insight, but when I feel like that advice has a negative charge to it, I sit there listening and wondering why I'm paying to experience someone make me feel worse than I did before I called.

So true, but the real "feel good" readers can be very dangerous too...false hope and all.  Advisor Suzan is one of those, still can't figure out how her ratings are so high.

tired of it all

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 07:19:24 PM »
I'm so sorry Presence.  I feel bad because I came on here right after I read with him saying how great it was.  I should have allowed more time for it to sink in before I commented.  I feel like it was more of a counseling session than a reading.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2020, 02:07:43 PM »
Link?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2020, 03:05:38 PM »
When I searched him I saw 3 new reviews on his profile and they were all good but I know he has listings under different categories so I wanted the link to the one with the bad review.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2020, 04:53:36 PM »
He's always been really good for me. He was right on the outcomes most of the time and got really specific details for me. He often can come up with names and physical descriptions. He blew me away back in 2011 when I first talked to him, and he described each of the 8 women I worked with in detail and got my manager's name. I didn't believe him when he went on about how bad my ex was during our breakup but my ex turned into a complete psycho post break up and proved Scott right. He picks up on random stuff too. I asked him about a friend of mine, and he got the image of marilyn monroe when I brought her up. It didn't click in til after the call that the building she lived in was the marilyn shaped buildings in Toronto. He was completely right about the guy she was dating. He told me the guy had been disbarred in the US and had offshore bank accounts, which also turned out to be 100%. The odd time he's been totally off for me, I later figured out he was talking about the wrong person around me. It played out to be completely correct, and very specific, but it was info about the wrong person. I've sent him pics occasionally to make sure he was reading the right person, and he's really good at picking up info that way. He gave me personal info about one of the many women my ex was cheating on me with, which turned out to be stuff my ex didn't even know about her.

anything