Author Topic: Joanna's Gift  (Read 57110 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Joanna's Gift
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2018, 05:34:39 AM »
She's turned out to be pretty accurate for me, at least in the near future. I haven't been reading with her that long to assess how she is longer term. Her timing numbers are right although she doesn't really know what they mean usually. One caveat is she has missed some good things - but they all can miss significant things, whether good or bad.

Offline whskers

« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2018, 02:29:10 PM »
Is she not on keen anymore??

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2018, 04:06:06 PM »
I know, I haven't seen her on in forever. She's still as correct for me so far.

Offline whskers

« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2018, 05:00:17 PM »
Now looking back she was also accurate for me.  I wonder where did she take her business.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2018, 05:29:18 PM »
I think shes still around
Last feedback was 2 weeks back on Keen.

For me her reading was almost accurate, her predictions are right but not straight to the point so you have to figure it out. for example in my case in Oct she gave me a contact as 10-11 and told me its possible within 120 days in fact it happened in Nov.

Offline whskers

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2018, 08:29:55 PM »
I really like this reader. Here’s why:

1) last year she predicted that my ex poi had another woman around him. I didn’t believe her but she is correct.
2) last year my ex poi I got into and argument and reconciled. I called and she said that we will have a much bigger argument next week. I was weirded out but she was correct. The next argument was so bad, we did not reconcile and broke up.
3) I called her about new poi 2 months ago (I call her once a month). She said POI ex girlfriend has mental issues maybe drinking and causes him a lot of stress. My poi said the ex is anorexic and is very toxic  but did not mention about drinking. So she maybe wrong about that but correct about mental issues. She also said I will see him in 1 day. That’s correct. I was traveling for work and have been gone for days and I called Joanna Wednesday and I will see him Thursday night when I return.
4) a month ago I called her and she said poi was leaving city. I wasn’t too worried because if PoI moves to another city, I can move too and move my Job. She was correct. I was blindsided. My poi was moving back to his country and packing up his apartment. I didn’t even know.my poi told me 2 weeks before his scheduled flight. He ended up moving his flight back two weeks more for a total of 1 month move back since my call with Joanna. She also said I will see him end of the week. She was correct. I was traveling for work and I called her Monday and I will see him when I get back. When I’m not traveling, I see him everyday.
5) I have not talked to Joanna for weeks and a major event happened between poi and I. I waited for her to log on for days and finally she logged on. All I asked was what do you see between him and I. She picked up on everything that happened and his reasons which I confirmed from him without any input from me.

I think she’s an excellent empath as well.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 11:02:20 PM by whskers »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2018, 06:35:15 PM »
Any updates? She really nails the present man and she’s so nice.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2018, 11:35:11 PM »
I've had several misses for long-term predictions, both positive and negative. So basically nothing she said would happen long-term, did.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2018, 04:10:18 AM »
A year later—100% wrong

Offline whskers

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2018, 08:27:04 PM »
Last time I talked to Joanna, was about 4-5 weeks ago. She said my PoI is traveling across countries and meeting with his buddy. I was so confused with what that meant.  Today I spoke to my PoI, and he said that his classmate went to japan for a week and wanted to meet him there. So he traveled to japan for 2 weeks. I asked why did he not tell me and he answered me honestly.

Offline whskers

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2018, 01:52:04 PM »
That sucks. Sometimes she asks her tarot differently how i want to word my question and I will correct her before she starts shuffling.

Sorry Joanna didn’t work out for you.

Offline whskers

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2018, 03:06:14 PM »
Some readers are good at that. I had Yona always clarifying if it’s work related or romance related.

I guess I called Joanna only once for work. And I was very clear it was about work.

She does interpret at times. For example she said my poi’s ex has drinking and mental problems and is very toxic. She also said she demands money. He confirmed she was very toxic but she’s anorexic not alcoholic. And she demands a lot of attention not money. 

I wouldn’t give her a lot of input though. I will still make her pick it up to see if she connect or not. If she doesn’t in the first 2 minutes, hang up.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2018, 12:10:43 AM »
I love her. She validated so much and was in line with every other reader re predictions. I'm gonna stop with the readings now, as they've all literally told me the same thing

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2019, 11:18:34 PM »
Any updates on Joanna?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2019, 12:22:18 AM »
Any updates on Joanna?

I read with her January 2018 and I just listened back to the reading to post this (keep in mind, I have since cut this situation off)

She picked up contact in the “10” and thought it was 10 days/10 weeks and that shit came on June 10 lol. She was right in what ended up happening though. She said I would notice there would be changes during the year that would let me know there are changes in him and yep. She was actually really right in what she saw. A little misinterpretation on a move she mentioned, but I was able to figure it out what she meant by it now. She specifically said something was going to change in May or June and it did as well as something major happening within a year and guess what? She was right!!! I actually really liked her because she was really honest. She’s one I would recommend on Keen and will probably read with again. Thanks for reminding me of her lol

anything