Author Topic: Joanna's Gift  (Read 57079 times)

RedVelvet

Re: Joanna's Gift
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2016, 01:39:17 AM »
She's online pretty often. Usually afternoon/ evening EST

allibai3

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2016, 06:44:43 PM »
So I read with her yesterday and she was really good. She picked up that my ex and I are long distance and that my ex hates it and feels it's a problem she also picked up on the way he was snapping at me and the fight that we had she said we will be back together but have a different timeline than others and her timeline makes more sense she said 3 months from beginning of next year .

RedVelvet

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 07:34:43 PM »
i hope she's right for you allibai, as she has been right with me.

allibai3

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 07:37:05 PM »
I hope so too! Thanks redvelvet ;D

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2016, 07:39:22 PM »
okay so she knew i was calling about someone as soon as i said hello.. she said i wont hang out with the person in question over the weekend and i did ... she said things will move slower than i would like which i suspect is true but she said there is pain either in his neck back or leg and he said his back hurts so there

RedVelvet

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2016, 09:36:40 PM »
okay so she knew i was calling about someone as soon as i said hello.. she said i wont hang out with the person in question over the weekend and i did ... she said things will move slower than i would like which i suspect is true but she said there is pain either in his neck back or leg and he said his back hurts so there
Wow she got the pain right! glad she wasnt totally wrong

Offline Jjj

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2016, 10:37:43 PM »

This just shows how good a psychic can be but just wont hit a small detail

Offline glamgal

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2016, 03:57:35 PM »

This just shows how good a psychic can be but just wont hit a small detail

I read with her today and she sounds like smokes a pack a day. I was a bit shocked. It was also kind of confusing....who knows I will update as predictions unfold.

Offline Joy2U

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2017, 02:46:56 PM »
Unibelieve- I read with her. Only once. Last week. She is good. I am still trying to pick my favorite base on accuracy and tinning. I like her personality. To soon for predictions

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2017, 02:13:30 PM »
Hello, I'm new to this forum as I was trying to find a way to get more realistic feedback on keen readers. Joanna's gift is one I had been reading with so searched her in here and wanted to bump this thread up. I've been speaking with her since last summer and will say she's been about right in more than half of her predictions. And she's been even better with details of situations, people etc. that I've been able to confirm most times. She's has also gotten things quite wrong and has had very off days in readings where I left utterly confused as she spent most of my time saying "well you know, it's like you know....."

I'm curious if anyone has read with her more recently and how that went?

Thank you!

that's how I felt when I read with her..she sounded kinda wishy washy with the "well you know" stuff...wasn't too confident in predictions it seemed.  She does pick up random stuff but overall, wouldn't read with her again.

stargazer

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2017, 04:54:31 PM »
Joanna's gift was accurate for me. Her timelines come to pass but I also don't really think about a timing when it's given to me.

stargazer

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2017, 06:36:46 PM »
Has anyone read with Joanna lately? Any updates on her?

The last time I spoke to her was nov 2016. She made some predictions for feb/march that came to pass
😊

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2017, 06:48:05 PM »
Has anyone read with Joanna lately? Any updates on her?

The last time I spoke to her was nov 2016. She made some predictions for feb/march that came to pass
😊

I haven't read with her in quite a while. I would have to go back and look at my notes, but off the top of my head, I would say nothing panned out :( 

stargazer

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2017, 07:18:16 PM »
A lot of readers don't work for you @baypark

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2017, 07:47:26 PM »
Hmm lots of readers don't work for a lot of people.

anything