Author Topic: Joanna's Gift  (Read 57182 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Joanna's Gift
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2019, 04:34:07 PM »
she's been 99% correct for me, when others have just told me fairy tales, she told me the truth.

Offline peppie

« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2019, 05:23:28 PM »
question: does she always give bad news? she's been right with me a lot but it's always bad news. can anyone share their experiences?

Offline peppie

« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2019, 05:26:14 PM »
sometimes stuff turned out good but she had told me it wouldn't...

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2019, 07:09:21 PM »
So I just read with Joanna's Gift and she seemed really accurate about the present and had a positive reading with her about getting back together with my POI. She immediately picked up a third party but told me that it wasn't something serious (which I'm not sure about). She's expensive but she gave me five free minutes because Keen kept having issues with the call. Fingers crossed that her predictions come true!

Offline glamgal

« Reply #124 on: December 05, 2019, 10:20:23 PM »
I read with her in 2016 and remember her being pretty nice. Nothing she said happened. For some reason, psychics that work for most people dont work for me. FML.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2019, 03:30:11 PM »
I really don’t mean to be mean when I say this, but how at 6.69 a min she doesn’t know what her tarot numbers mean. She is really nice and like her a lot and gets good reviews but when i don’t know what 5-6 means it doesn’t help me. I’ve only gone 2-3 times but they are short cause I don’t wanna pay for not knowing the numbers and such

I just needed to vent sorry lol

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2019, 04:10:38 PM »
I really don’t mean to be mean when I say this, but how at 6.69 a min she doesn’t know what her tarot numbers mean. She is really nice and like her a lot and gets good reviews but when i don’t know what 5-6 means it doesn’t help me. I’ve only gone 2-3 times but they are short cause I don’t wanna pay for not knowing the numbers and such

I just needed to vent sorry lol

Sorry to tell you but a lot of people do this. It's not just her, and has nothing to do with not knowing "what her tarot numbers mean." It's just how some people do timing.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2019, 04:36:33 PM »
I know a lot of people do this. But at 6.69 she should be able to tell me weeks or something, or like 5 or 6 will have the number in the day.  I guess for me if I’m spending mo way like that on someone i want a solid  answer. Which is why I try and stay away from tarot at times cause it’s a crap shoot of numbers. She is nice and has raving reviews don’t get me wrong, that’s why I go to her the 2-3 times I have. But I walk away with nothing solid 

Offline embibems

« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2020, 10:34:46 PM »
Bump on this reader? I just made a Keen account specifically to read w her and am curious about any updates you've had, positive or negative! :) thanks

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #129 on: May 12, 2020, 05:38:18 AM »
Hi embibems long time hope you have been well. I read with Joanna twice last year. She does pick up on current very well. She will tell you whats going on in the short term more immediate present. But none of her predictions panned out for me. Although Ill say to a certain extent her prediction happened to be going in the right direction but her outcome was incorrect.

Offline embibems

« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2020, 09:37:33 PM »
Hi embibems long time hope you have been well. I read with Joanna twice last year. She does pick up on current very well. She will tell you whats going on in the short term more immediate present. But none of her predictions panned out for me. Although Ill say to a certain extent her prediction happened to be going in the right direction but her outcome was incorrect.

Hey kd!! Nice to hear from you. I've slowed down on readings and have a totally different POI then when I was last posting! My readers now are Yona, Karen Jo, Effie, and just tried Violet Love Spy on Keen. Since I'm reading for a new POI, I'm open to trying new readers and leaving others behind. So far Violet nailed the past and present for me on my new guy. Speaking with KJ next week! I'm thinking this guy may be the flame Yona predicted for me in late spring/early summer but it's too early to tell as we know with her :) Hugs and thanks for your feedback! xo

Offline maggs30

« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2020, 05:04:42 PM »
She gave me positives on two guys that should have been negatives over a span of 3 years. Her time frame was always 8 or August. She is a big no from me.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2020, 05:06:16 PM »
*Bump again on this reader* I had a pretty negative reading w her the other day and tbh it kind of tracks with what my gut is feeling, too.. She gave me a contact prediction w timing. Just curious what anyone's experiences have been w her timing and overall success rate, especially if she gave you a rather negative read. Thanks! xo

The first reading I had with her was may 2019 she was positive but she said she did not see contact any time soon or in the next 90 days
The I kept reading with her and she still did not see contact, I read with her October 2019 last call from that year and she said I will get contact in 1. So I got contact in January, then again I called her in April and she said I would get the contact on 60-90 days timeframe it was pretty wide timeframe but I got the contact

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2020, 03:43:43 PM »
*Bump again on this reader* I had a pretty negative reading w her the other day and tbh it kind of tracks with what my gut is feeling, too.. She gave me a contact prediction w timing. Just curious what anyone's experiences have been w her timing and overall success rate, especially if she gave you a rather negative read. Thanks! xo

She gave me a negative read too. Hates my 2 POIs I gave the names out.

Long term options would be 2022- there will be 2 choices (reading in line with Leanne)

Offline SarahM

« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2021, 02:34:21 AM »
Updates?

anything