Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1535251 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2205 on: July 22, 2019, 06:04:15 PM »
I love reading positive Yona updates it makes me so happy :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2206 on: July 22, 2019, 06:58:31 PM »
Thanks you guys!

I love seeing how her predictions actually pan out - its almost never the way you think lol

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2207 on: July 22, 2019, 11:42:02 PM »
How long does it take to get a reading after booking?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2208 on: July 22, 2019, 11:56:18 PM »

2-3 weeks approximately, but it depends on both of your schedules.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2209 on: July 23, 2019, 12:01:53 AM »

2-3 weeks approximately, but it depends on both of your schedules.

I believe it’s up to 4 now . My friend booked last week and her read is August 18

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2210 on: July 23, 2019, 10:14:00 AM »
Wow!! Crazy how that happened!

About 3 years ago, she predicted a move for me and i had no intentions of moving at the time - then lo and behold 2 months later I broke my lease and found another place that was bigger and cheaper!

Although I’m linking my prediction for someone moving my property, it still could happen that I could move (maybe after I get a job)...I’d have to break the lease tho. So it would have to something cunning that would make me break another lease. I really don’t wanna move - almost 3 other readers see it for me and it’s making me anxious smh.

FWIW wanted to chime in on the Yona '6 of swords' card and predictions. This thread here jogged my memory so I went back and reread my very first reading with her a year and a half ago. This is what she said:

"I already mentioned 6 of swords, in what direction your life is going in general, you’re looking at 'where am I headed, where am I going to be in 5 years?' But it’s also an indication that you’re going to reconsider relocating. Again that’s flagged up with you have a new beginning in the house card. So one of the first things I pick up is very likely you’re going to be moving in the time frame that this reading is going to cover. "

At the time, yes, I was very much in a contemplative mood about my life in general, etc. etc. I had no intention of moving, however, so that prediction I kind of ignored. Well lo and behold, two weeks after my reading my landlord tells me he's putting up the apartment for sale which of course put me in an awkward position. I could have stayed if I wanted to, but it made me uneasy since I'm a homebody and am very bothered if my 'space' is threatened. Fast forward a week of me being anxious, wondering how I'm going to deal with all the realtors coming in, etc., another apartment opens up in the same building and I find out about it through a random phone call. And within two months of Yona's reading, I had moved into my new place. Talk about being accurate, and out of nowhere.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2211 on: July 23, 2019, 12:58:57 PM »
I hear ya Sparkle. Nothing like a prediction that feels kinda ominous coming from several trusted readers. Because I wasn't really getting readings that much then it was only Yona who predicted the move. QoC though predicted a move for my partner and I brushed that off, too (because I don't pay attention to QoC's predictions beyond a couple of weeks and mainly because my partner hadn't mentioned it.) So when he announced he was moving I was like 'whoa!' Worked out very well since he's a few minutes away now ;)

Oh wow!! That was a pretty nice hit for QoC. And that’s awesome he lives closer to you!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2212 on: July 24, 2019, 06:10:59 AM »
I had a hit today. 

Yona said phone call from a person of power and it would link back to someone from the past.   She said around that time I would get a good idea that my current POI was wanting to make this permanent and we would talk about what our futures have in store.

I need to post on another readers reviews too because she got it last month but Yona said it 18 months ago but thought it was coming up.

Anyway, the police called me about a car accident that I had some years ago where my last POI was driving.  They had to let me know that the driver of the other car finally went to court for DUI and was found guilty.  MY POI at the time (old POI) owned the car I was driving at the time so he came up in the conversation.

Then my current POI started texting me, he is away with work at the moment and starting talking about when we buy a house together and we should look this weekend and around school areas which all sort of came out of the blue.

The other reader picked up the conversation about schools and buying a house but not the police calling about the car accident.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2213 on: July 24, 2019, 12:40:16 PM »
I'd like to say something really not related to this thread.
I like this forum better than the other, I think some people there are fanatic about Yona like cult.

People here are more objective.
Of course I like Yona very much I think she is nice generous and definately talented.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2214 on: July 24, 2019, 04:26:02 PM »
^ Completely agree!

I’m so happy for you that you are seeing manifestation, Kindridgirl

That’s amazing! She’s truly given me predictions that happen

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #2215 on: July 26, 2019, 06:05:34 AM »
After reviewing this whole thread it seems like it's quite common for Yona to mix POIs up. Has anyone actually had her predict the correct POI???

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2216 on: July 26, 2019, 06:28:05 AM »
After reviewing this whole thread it seems like it's quite common for Yona to mix POIs up. Has anyone actually had her predict the correct POI???

I just have one and she always picks him up immediately. I loved the way that she got him in first reading. She talked about him for 40 min and all was 100% correct. Contact prediction is still pending though :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2217 on: July 26, 2019, 01:52:32 PM »
I'm in the same boat. One POI since my divorce. I mean my ex husband is still around because we have kids, but that cord was cut a very long time ago. Right now, I'm just putting all my efforts on my career and my kids. Whatever happens, happens. I'm open to any and all possibilities at this point. I'm not keeping all my eggs in one basket ever again. LOL

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2218 on: July 26, 2019, 02:51:13 PM »
I read with Yona back in Nob 2017. She insisted my ex would try to reconnect. I think that’s happening now. Which is weird and creepy because I am expecting a baby with someone else. He asked if we could “talk” Yona said it would be after older sons birthday. His oldest sons birthday is this weekend. I don’t think I am trying to tie the prediction to this. I genuinely think this is it. She also said there would be someone in my life, not from same area as me. She didn’t say anything life changing but i think she picked up my POI in that reading. He lives 2hours away. She said my ex would try to reconnect when he saw I was moving on. I think she even gave me the I will have a choice line. So we will see.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2219 on: July 26, 2019, 04:20:53 PM »
That’s awesome!

Good you had a hit, it seems a lot of the time we can expect things will happen but we just can’t worry about the time :)

I had 3 readings with her. One last August, one in February, and one the first week of July.

Her predictions from the 1st reading are beginning to happen and are spaced out. The second, I *think* predictions are happening, but the third which I just had are very specific and I’ll update on what she said.

1st card - not predictive, but the overall mood of what is currently happening with my life. Yona said that I have to “figure out who my fiends are and that there is an ongoing situation with a female”. I shouldn’t “worry so much, but I have to realize who’s a friend and who’s not”. She didn’t like the placement of this female.
WHAT HAPPENED - back in June (last month), I ended a friendship with one of my very good friends who is a girl. We would travel together and I was even asked to be in her wedding in a few years. It just got to the point where she was extremely manipulating and was burning bridges with our friend group, it’s been a decision I don’t regret.

1st PREDICTIVE card - Tower (of course lol) She said it’s “not the most horrible case scenario but that it is a setback and the Tower is a terrible card. There is also 3 of Swords and it is broken trust and betrayal. It doesn’t take you off your life path and I see you moving on quickly and the ripples don’t go out too far from this. It is more than disappointment and you are mostly upset about how it was handled”.
WHAT HAPPENED- A week after my reading, which was June 13, I found out that my POI who I had recently reconciled with started a relationship with another girl. It was Facebook official and yes, I was devastated. But I’m kinda pretty much healed at this point and accepted it, I believe in karma and what’s meant to be will be.

3rd PREDICTIVE card - King of Cups. Yona said I’ll be “involved with a man with light hair and blue eyes. They’re very attractive but I wouldn’t get too excited about this person. They’re a bit of a player. I can be quite cruel, but you’ll realize there’s not much substance and I don’t see an overly emotional response from you anyway. You figure it out and I would take the brownie points because they are showing you interest”.
WHATT HAPPENED - I started to go on a few dates with (we’ll call him) Bob the week of my Tower. He was VERY cute and a bit older than me, but we already fizzled out. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, just as Yona described him. He was also very muscular and was big into fitness and eating healthy, unlike me lol. There’s not much substance there and he’s very sarcastic and really cares about what he looks like. He’s a girly man and that’s totally not that type lol

But yeah! These are the things that have happened since July 2nd
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 04:22:36 PM by user5942 »