Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521485 times)

Offline Lyssa

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2100 on: July 13, 2019, 08:06:16 PM »
Somethingbetter, thank you for updating for everyone! I’m so happy you are seeing things come exactly as she said, as I know you were a little down about the last instance. Hope things have been improving in your life and you have been feeling better 🖤🖤

Thank you! You know like I said I blew her off because it wasn’t something I wanted to know THEN but in hindsight this is actually more important than I thought and it feeds into another prediction she has for me and my personal growth.

And she was so sweet and reassuring telling me for both my first reading and the non read that I had reassuring cards and if she pulled a tower or anything like that she would be concerned. She tried to console me 🥰

Thank you for your concern, I’m getting better. Just had a bleh day. I hope you are well also!

Yes, I've been doing alright, thanks! :)

Yona is great when it comes to that... I got the Tower as my SHADOW CARD! Talk about *omg my life is going to suck moving forward*, but as soon as she said it she was like stop panicking, it doesn't mean the same thing here. This just means you are going to have some huge surprises coming up and your summer will take unexpected turns. I always leave feeling better, regardless of what comes up.

LOL...I got the TOWER CARD too! But it was on an angle? So of course I was like ok, here we go, my life is a shit storm. But she said no, don't worry, it's on an angle. That's nothing to worry about. It's like little towers that will annoy you and even worry you, but nothing you can't handle. Just be prepared for a bumpy ride over the next 2-3 months.

Haha! I saw you say that! Girl, I was about to break down right there on the phone. I can’t take any more towers 🤣

Right??? Omg...she kept seeing "orange" around me which signifies strength. I'm like NO, NO, NO, I'm so tired of being strong. DO NOT throw the TOWER at me. Don't do it. And BOOM out comes that damn card with people being hurled out windows head first and lightening bolts and I'm like F**K. Enough is enough already. Let me just crawl under that covers with a bottle of Fireball.

Enough is enough already. Let me just crawl under that covers with a bottle of Fireball LOL. Heard that.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2101 on: July 14, 2019, 08:45:13 AM »
So Yonas prediction about me meeting someone new & it progressing quickly to something serious all came to pass. Except for the fact that the details around how we would meet were all way off. Anyone else have this happen?

Did you know this person at the time of the reading?

She predicted the same for me but never happened.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2102 on: July 14, 2019, 12:40:07 PM »
I read with Yona and did everything by the book that was advised to me by users on here. Ask for general, let her talk and say nothing. In all honesty, I didn't find my reading that great with her back in October at all. Nothing has come to pass and I know her timings are way out, but she had to ask me alot of questions and she needed "pushing" in a right direction most of the time.

I was supposed to get an imminent tower of finding out something about my ex or hearing something negative about him. Well, there's no way possible I'd hear something negative about him so I'd have to find out online. Yona said it would be nothing serious but perhaps posting a picture "looking single" infront of a car maybe, or with girls next to him acting like he isn't bothered when indeed he is. I found out in March of this year that he was with someone since last year before I read with Yona and she DID NOT pick up that he was with somebody. I wasn't bothered at all in all honesty about him being with someone and wasn't entirely surprised. So that could not have been the tower as I wasn't phased at all, and she said it wouldn't be anything to do with him in an actual relationship.

She also gave vague statements such as you'll bump into a guy in a shop with dark hair that you know from years before and you shouldn't trust him. Hasn't happened.

Then Yona told me, he will come back in, be flirty and make an excuse that he has to go but it'll be genuine, such as a holiday or away with work or something along those lines. Then come back in and slow progress leading upto quite possible reconciling.

I got the "you'll have a choice", too, and it was a guy with blue eyes and brown hair which matched my ex, but obviously that's not alot of description at all.

She told me to get doing classes or when this guy comes back in he won't be bothered, he needs something to be jealous about, basically, and told me that if I did classes there will be a high likelihood of us reconciling and saw us in the summertime planning things together and slowly building back into a relationship. I began taking classes and took her advice but obviously as he's with someone and I have completely moved on now, there's not much hope of us reconciling or being in contact at all.

Overall I found her quite disappointing, but that's just me and my take on my reading with her, she won't work for everyone. Others seem to have huge hits with her so I don't want anybody to panic or worry because of my reading, I am the Queen of having nothing come to pass. Ever.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2103 on: July 14, 2019, 01:47:07 PM »
I honestly felt the same way in my first reading with her Star. Most of the predictions were far out (like 2 years) and it was entirely job focused. Not that she was wrong, but it was hard to validate she was right. After a few things played out loosely (like you, they were vague, so who knows if they were coincidences), I scheduled a premature top up. It wasn't until the top up, which was actually a non read, that she started to get more specific hits. I'm sure she doesn't work for everyone and my cards are slow as molasses. So I guess only time will tell. I do think she has a gift, but she's a different type of reader for sure. Regardless, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, believes my job/career/money situations are going to improve dramatically over the next 2 years, so that is optimistic. :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #2104 on: July 14, 2019, 02:21:36 PM »
So Yonas prediction about me meeting someone new & it progressing quickly to something serious all came to pass. Except for the fact that the details around how we would meet were all way off. Anyone else have this happen?

Did you know this person at the time of the reading?

She predicted the same for me but never happened.
Yes but at the time I had no idea he was an old friend & we had been out of touch for many yrs. Not one single peychic that predicted him saw that connection
Oh wow ! Did Yona day anything like this person will be a blast from the past or this person will be know to you already or did she say this is a new person / connection?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2105 on: July 14, 2019, 02:59:08 PM »
Has anyone were told by Yona that you have unique bond with somebody, destiny twined?
I read with Yona on May she was right on some points but she was also vague.
I liked her personality very much she was very practical and ethical. :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 03:10:35 PM by ES1281 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2106 on: July 14, 2019, 05:55:32 PM »
Has anyone were told by Yona that you have unique bond with somebody, destiny twined?

Yes, she told me that me and another person have a lifetime connection.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2107 on: July 14, 2019, 06:01:13 PM »
I don't think ill ever read with Yona again. she has been so wrong for me. I don't see the hype about her honestly.

Sorry to hear that Rayban. Yona and Leanne gave me literally the exact same reading. Very detailed and both using the same words. I'm sorry that you didn't connect well with her.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2108 on: July 14, 2019, 06:20:22 PM »

Thanks Fidget

Was her relationship predictions right for you?
In my case some of her predictions are really like something happened in the past, but it's not something can't happen in the future. :-\

I'm not doing any psychic readings anymore though in my case I just found waiting for predictions to pan out is not as efficient as creating life from now on.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 06:25:27 PM by ES1281 »

candiednut

« Reply #2109 on: July 14, 2019, 06:21:31 PM »
I don't think ill ever read with Yona again. she has been so wrong for me. I don't see the hype about her honestly.

same

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2110 on: July 14, 2019, 06:28:07 PM »

Thanks Fidget

In my case some of her predictions are really like something happened in the past, but it's not something can't happen in the future. :-\

I'm not doing any psychic readings anymore though in my case I just found waiting for predictions to pan out is not as efficient as creating life from now on.

It's too soon to tell. I should know be the end of the year. She did pick up the 3rd party though.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2111 on: July 14, 2019, 06:34:59 PM »

Thanks Fidget

It's too soon to tell. I should know be the end of the year. She did pick up the 3rd party though.

Hope things will come out great, thanks Fidget!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2112 on: July 14, 2019, 11:43:01 PM »
So something I have been wondering if someone would like to share...

She is super sweet and I’m sure she would do it compassionately, but has Yona ever actually given anyone bad news?

Like “this person isn’t coming back. This relationship isn’t good and won’t last. You won’t get this job. You won’t be moving.” Things like that.

Just something I’m wondering. I’m not saying she’s a fairytale wondering but I don’t think I’ve seen too many people say she’s given them less than ideal news.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2113 on: July 14, 2019, 11:57:54 PM »

She is super sweet and I’m sure she would do it compassionately, but has Yona ever actually given anyone bad news?

Like “this person isn’t coming back. This relationship isn’t good and won’t last. You won’t get this job. You won’t be moving.” Things like that.

Just something I’m wondering. I’m not saying she’s a fairytale wondering but I don’t think I’ve seen too many people say she’s given them less than ideal news.

Yep.  In my first reading in July 2015 I had just had a nasty breakup of a toxic relationship.  She selected a significator of Knight of Cups for my ex but in each spread it kept showing him as Knight of Swords.  She said that based on everything she saw that she didn’t see my ex as a long-term partner in any way shape or form, and said he was self-destructive and didn’t learn from past patterns and would leave a trail of destruction in the future.  We did end up getting back together for a couple of months after that reading but after more toxicity I finally walked away for good in March 2016 and have never spoken to him since even though he has attempted to contact me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2114 on: July 15, 2019, 12:12:27 AM »

Yep.  In my first reading in July 2015 I had just had a nasty breakup of a toxic relationship.  She selected a significator of Knight of Cups for my ex but in each spread it kept showing him as Knight of Swords.  She said that based on everything she saw that she didn’t see my ex as a long-term partner in any way shape or form, and said he was self-destructive and didn’t learn from past patterns and would leave a trail of destruction in the future.  We did end up getting back together for a couple of months after that reading but after more toxicity I finally walked away for good in March 2016 and have never spoken to him since even though he has attempted to contact me.

What is a significator? Does that mean she designated a certain card to him and he switched in the readings to something more negative? She referred to my POI as a Knight of Wands, but didn't say anything negative about him. It fact, she thought he was a pretty stand up guy.  ::)