Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521516 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2085 on: July 13, 2019, 12:42:02 AM »
Holy f*#k! I just had a Yona prediction happen a couple of hours ago and it JUST hit me. I applied the prediction to the wrong situation.

But what happened two hours ago actually fits Yona’s prediction to a tee...and it’s been exactly one month since my top up.

Now I realize how easily we, ourselves, can mix up the predictions or try and make them fit.

I am such a dummy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nice!!! And yeah it can be hard to tell sometimes if something has passed and then sometimes those a-ha moments come through later 👍

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2086 on: July 13, 2019, 01:01:21 AM »
Holy f*#k! I just had a Yona prediction happen a couple of hours ago and it JUST hit me. I applied the prediction to the wrong situation.

But what happened two hours ago actually fits Yona’s prediction to a tee...and it’s been exactly one month since my top up.

Now I realize how easily we, ourselves, can mix up the predictions or try and make them fit.

I am such a dummy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nice!!! And yeah it can be hard to tell sometimes if something has passed and then sometimes those a-ha moments come through later 👍

Yes!

I told y’all I would come back and update if I was wrong a couple of weeks ago because that situation fit the prediction about 90%. I thought Yona was off on one slight thing.

No, I was wrong. This situation fits to a tee.

All off a non read. Unbelievable. And I can’t share details but Yona said I’d be using my wits with this one...I AM. And at the time of the non read I blew this prediction off because it wasn’t something I cared about or wanted to know. Now I realize this is actually a more significant event than I gave it credit for.

FFS.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2087 on: July 13, 2019, 01:08:48 AM »

I am such a dummy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes!

I told y’all I would come back and update if I was wrong a couple of weeks ago because that situation fit the prediction about 90%. I thought Yona was off on one slight thing.

No, I was wrong. This situation fits to a tee.

All off a non read. Unbelievable. And I can’t share details but Yona said I’d be using my wits with this one...I AM. And at the time of the non read I blew this prediction off because it wasn’t something I cared about or wanted to know. Now I realize this is actually a more significant event than I gave it credit for.

FFS.

Wow! Mine was in a non read too!! Imagine the crap that could actually happen in a real read!!!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2088 on: July 13, 2019, 01:42:11 AM »
Right, Fidget! Your most recent was a full top up right?

I’m hoping with my top up in the next two weeks she is able to fill in the gaps and give me some good info.

I mean if she could nail something in 10 mins imagine what could be...haha.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 for both of us.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2089 on: July 13, 2019, 01:46:25 AM »
Somethingbetter, thank you for updating for everyone! I’m so happy you are seeing things come exactly as she said, as I know you were a little down about the last instance. Hope things have been improving in your life and you have been feeling better 🖤🖤

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2090 on: July 13, 2019, 01:46:53 AM »

I’m hoping with my top up in the next two weeks she is able to fill in the gaps and give me some good info.

It was supposed to be a top up, but it ended up as non read because nothing has passed. But then she got more predictions in the non read than in the original general read.  :o

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2091 on: July 13, 2019, 01:51:37 AM »

It was supposed to be a top up, but it ended up as non read because nothing has passed. But then she got more predictions in the non read than in the original general read.  :o

Look at us...lol. We have more stuff happening off our non reads than the first.

I’ll take it! For now...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2092 on: July 13, 2019, 01:55:14 AM »
Somethingbetter, thank you for updating for everyone! I’m so happy you are seeing things come exactly as she said, as I know you were a little down about the last instance. Hope things have been improving in your life and you have been feeling better 🖤🖤

Thank you! You know like I said I blew her off because it wasn’t something I wanted to know THEN but in hindsight this is actually more important than I thought and it feeds into another prediction she has for me and my personal growth.

And she was so sweet and reassuring telling me for both my first reading and the non read that I had reassuring cards and if she pulled a tower or anything like that she would be concerned. She tried to console me 🥰

Thank you for your concern, I’m getting better. Just had a bleh day. I hope you are well also!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2093 on: July 13, 2019, 02:19:30 AM »
Well, one of Yona's short term predictions happened earlier than she thought. 🙂🙂
Oooo! Yay! What????

She said if I haven't already been, I will be invited to a celebration in 6-8 weeks. She saw dinner and cocktails.  She said when the time comes, I may not want to go, but I should go. I am meant to go. Nothing major will happen, but it's a catalyst. I assume it's some kind of marker.

I just got invited to mini high school reunion (just the girls) in a few weeks. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and drinks/live music after.

That is awesome! So happy for you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2094 on: July 13, 2019, 02:37:47 AM »
Well, one of Yona's short term predictions happened earlier than she thought. 🙂🙂
Oooo! Yay! What????

She said if I haven't already been, I will be invited to a celebration in 6-8 weeks. She saw dinner and cocktails.  She said when the time comes, I may not want to go, but I should go. I am meant to go. Nothing major will happen, but it's a catalyst. I assume it's some kind of marker.

I just got invited to mini high school reunion (just the girls) in a few weeks. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and drinks/live music after.

That is awesome! So happy for you!

Thanks Flora!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2095 on: July 13, 2019, 02:43:41 AM »

Thank you! You know like I said I blew her off because it wasn’t something I wanted to know THEN but in hindsight this is actually more important than I thought and it feeds into another prediction she has for me and my personal growth.

And she was so sweet and reassuring telling me for both my first reading and the non read that I had reassuring cards and if she pulled a tower or anything like that she would be concerned. She tried to console me 🥰

Thank you for your concern, I’m getting better. Just had a bleh day. I hope you are well also!

Yes, I've been doing alright, thanks! :)

Yona is great when it comes to that... I got the Tower as my SHADOW CARD! Talk about *omg my life is going to suck moving forward*, but as soon as she said it she was like stop panicking, it doesn't mean the same thing here. This just means you are going to have some huge surprises coming up and your summer will take unexpected turns. I always leave feeling better, regardless of what comes up.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2096 on: July 13, 2019, 01:36:34 PM »

Yona is great when it comes to that... I got the Tower as my SHADOW CARD! Talk about *omg my life is going to suck moving forward*, but as soon as she said it she was like stop panicking, it doesn't mean the same thing here. This just means you are going to have some huge surprises coming up and your summer will take unexpected turns. I always leave feeling better, regardless of what comes up.

LOL...I got the TOWER CARD too! But it was on an angle? So of course I was like ok, here we go, my life is a shit storm. But she said no, don't worry, it's on an angle. That's nothing to worry about. It's like little towers that will annoy you and even worry you, but nothing you can't handle. Just be prepared for a bumpy ride over the next 2-3 months.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2097 on: July 13, 2019, 01:39:31 PM »

LOL...I got the TOWER CARD too! But it was on an angle? So of course I was like ok, here we go, my life is a shit storm. But she said no, don't worry, it's on an angle. That's nothing to worry about. It's like little towers that will annoy you and even worry you, but nothing you can't handle. Just be prepared for a bumpy ride over the next 2-3 months.

Haha! I saw you say that! Girl, I was about to break down right there on the phone. I can’t take any more towers 🤣

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2098 on: July 13, 2019, 01:46:45 PM »

Haha! I saw you say that! Girl, I was about to break down right there on the phone. I can’t take any more towers 🤣

Right??? Omg...she kept seeing "orange" around me which signifies strength. I'm like NO, NO, NO, I'm so tired of being strong. DO NOT throw the TOWER at me. Don't do it. And BOOM out comes that damn card with people being hurled out windows head first and lightening bolts and I'm like F**K. Enough is enough already. Let me just crawl under that covers with a bottle of Fireball.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2099 on: July 13, 2019, 02:44:45 PM »

Right??? Omg...she kept seeing "orange" around me which signifies strength. I'm like NO, NO, NO, I'm so tired of being strong. DO NOT throw the TOWER at me. Don't do it. And BOOM out comes that damn card with people being hurled out windows head first and lightening bolts and I'm like F**K. Enough is enough already. Let me just crawl under that covers with a bottle of Fireball.

LOL ugh I feel you! Here's to hoping all of the big towers and strength are starting to move behind us!

anything