Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521641 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2070 on: July 12, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »
Well, one of Yona's short term predictions happened earlier than she thought. 🙂🙂
Oooo! Yay! What????

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2071 on: July 12, 2019, 10:03:27 PM »
Ooo fidget that’s exciting!! Do you mind sharing? I’d love to hear!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2072 on: July 12, 2019, 10:28:43 PM »
Well, one of Yona's short term predictions happened earlier than she thought. 🙂🙂
Oooo! Yay! What????

She said if I haven't already been, I will be invited to a celebration in 6-8 weeks. She saw dinner and cocktails.  She said when the time comes, I may not want to go, but I should go. I am meant to go. Nothing major will happen, but it's a catalyst. I assume it's some kind of marker.

I just got invited to mini high school reunion (just the girls) in a few weeks. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and drinks/live music after.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2073 on: July 12, 2019, 10:30:09 PM »
Oooo! Yay! What????

She said if I haven't already been, I will be invited to a celebration in 6-8 weeks. She saw dinner and cocktails.  She said when the time comes, I may not want to go, but I should go. I am meant to go. Nothing major will happen, but it's a catalyst. I assume it's some kind of marker.

I just got invited to mini high school reunion (just the girls) in a few weeks. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and drinks/live music after.

Amazing!! Things are happening for you. I’m happy for you.

Positivity back on this board again :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2074 on: July 12, 2019, 10:31:17 PM »
Well that sounds like 1 it will serve as a marker like you said but also it will be a good time for you to enjoy yourself and blow off some steam! Instead of 6-8 weeks how long has it been? More like 6-8 days, right?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2075 on: July 12, 2019, 10:36:13 PM »
No it's like 3 weeks until the reunion.  She thought I would already know about it, but it got planned while I was away last week. Otherwise I would have known. 😁

Edited: the celebration would be in 6-8 weeks, still summer.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:38:42 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2076 on: July 12, 2019, 10:38:04 PM »
No it's like 3 weeks until the reunion.  She thought I would already know about it, but it got planned while I was away last week. Otherwise I would have known. 😁

Ohhhhh ok! I gotcha! That’s so exciting, congrats! I needed some positivity on here today 😄🤗🙌🏼

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2077 on: July 12, 2019, 10:43:01 PM »

Ohhhhh ok! I gotcha! That’s so exciting, congrats! I needed some positivity on here today 😄🤗🙌🏼

Same !! :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2078 on: July 12, 2019, 10:48:37 PM »
Oh, and I also got an "angled" tower card. Yona explained for the next couple months I would have mini tower moments. Nothing big, nothing I can't handle, but things that would annoy me because I'm already stressed and busy.

One of those happened. My adult (but still teen aged) daughter got in a little bit of trouble this week. Nothing major,  but I was PISSED. I can laugh about it now, but my head did explode. I guess that counts?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2079 on: July 12, 2019, 10:55:31 PM »
Well that sounds like 1 it will serve as a marker like you said but also it will be a good time for you to enjoy yourself and blow off some steam! Instead of 6-8 weeks how long has it been? More like 6-8 days, right?

Please be a marker, please be a marker....please...

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2080 on: July 12, 2019, 11:14:53 PM »

Whoo hoo!! Happy to hear this, Fidget!! Maybe your cards will move more quickly from this point on!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2081 on: July 12, 2019, 11:25:40 PM »

Fingers are crossed for you!!!! Sorry your daughter had a little hiccup, but also happy for you since it definitely seems like part of Yona’s prediction! Lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2082 on: July 13, 2019, 12:00:21 AM »

I’m happy for you, Fidget. 🥰

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2083 on: July 13, 2019, 12:23:56 AM »
Holy f*#k! I just had a Yona prediction happen a couple of hours ago and it JUST hit me. I applied the prediction to the wrong situation.

But what happened two hours ago actually fits Yona’s prediction to a tee...and it’s been exactly one month since my top up.

Now I realize how easily we, ourselves, can mix up the predictions or try and make them fit.

I am such a dummy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2084 on: July 13, 2019, 12:32:12 AM »
Grrrrrrrrrllll!!! Isn't it crazy when it just fits??? OMG...I'm so happy for you!!!