Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534915 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2055 on: July 12, 2019, 02:29:50 AM »
So, my Knight of Wands (POI) is connected to a Queen of Cups (his 3rd party I assume?), so why is it consistently showing an apology/explanation? Like, go off and drown in those damn cups already. Sheesh.

😂😂😂😂😂

Stupid ass men.

Oh I’m right there with you. Wish I was a lesbian, women are so much easier to understand . Screw you penises. ( not literally because then I wouldn't be a lesbian and would not be sticking to my no penis plan).

Power to the vagina .

Sign me up for the no penis plan. Me and Bob (the "battery operated boyfriend") got everything covered.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2056 on: July 12, 2019, 02:30:42 AM »
LMAO!!! I think all us girls can agree 🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2057 on: July 12, 2019, 02:31:40 AM »
So, my Knight of Wands (POI) is connected to a Queen of Cups (his 3rd party I assume?), so why is it consistently showing an apology/explanation? Like, go off and drown in those damn cups already. Sheesh.

😂😂😂😂😂

Stupid ass men.

Oh I’m right there with you. Wish I was a lesbian, women are so much easier to understand . Screw you penises. ( not literally because then I wouldn't be a lesbian and would not be sticking to my no penis plan).

Power to the vagina .

Sign me up for the no penis plan. Me and Bob (the "battery operated boyfriend") got everything covered.

Mines called Frank. Will change it to Frankie to support the no penis movement further .
Frank felt like I was sleeping with a 60 year old trucker . Frankie makes me feel special .

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2058 on: July 12, 2019, 02:36:04 AM »

😂😂😂😂😂

Stupid ass men.

Power to the vagina .

Mines called Frank. Will change it to Frankie to support the no penis movement further .
Frank felt like I was sleeping with a 60 year old trucker . Frankie makes me feel special .

And Frankie and Bob don't snore, fart, or hog the remote.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2059 on: July 12, 2019, 02:37:41 AM »

😂😂😂😂😂

Stupid ass men.

Power to the vagina .

Or make us spend $$ on psychics . We understand them and they understand us 😉

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2060 on: July 12, 2019, 02:38:43 AM »
I told my ex husband when we were still married that I would be a lesbian if I didn't like dick so much. He got mad.... go figure.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2061 on: July 12, 2019, 02:38:50 AM »

😂😂😂😂😂

Stupid ass men.

Power to the vagina .

Or make us spend $$ on psychics . We understand them and they understand us 😉

True dat.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2062 on: July 12, 2019, 02:40:11 AM »
I told my ex husband when we were still married that I would be a lesbian if I didn't like dick so much. He got mad.... go figure.

My ex husband called me a lesbian when I filed for divorce. I should have taken the suggestion.  😂

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2063 on: July 12, 2019, 02:59:08 AM »

My ex husband called me a lesbian when I filed for divorce. I should have taken the suggestion.  😂

;D ;D poor yonas thread has gone to the dogs

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2064 on: July 12, 2019, 03:01:51 AM »
Hehe I just feel like Yona wouldn’t mind!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2065 on: July 12, 2019, 03:32:13 AM »
At least you ladies still have a craving for dick...

My box is out of service

🙅🏻‍♀️

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2066 on: July 12, 2019, 03:37:55 AM »

My box is out of service

🙅🏻‍♀️

😂😂😂😂😂

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2067 on: July 12, 2019, 03:43:07 AM »

My box is out of service

🙅🏻‍♀️

OMG 😂😂😂 girl! I think I’d rather be out of service. The struggle is real!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2068 on: July 12, 2019, 06:07:50 AM »
Wow, haven't been on the forum in a few days and I come back to this discussion.  ;D ;D

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2069 on: July 12, 2019, 09:14:31 PM »
Well, one of Yona's short term predictions happened earlier than she thought. 🙂🙂

anything