Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522275 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1950 on: June 23, 2019, 09:21:37 AM »
I’ve been trying to wait a bit to post an update on my love prediction because I’m not 100% sure if it has actually occurred or if I’m just making things fit.  But let’s just say that so far it’s looking like Yona was wayyyy too optimistic regarding my POI and the partnership definition and increased closeness she saw occurring around this time.  My time marker has passed, and I don’t anticipate this type of marker appearing again this summer (I could be wrong though), which is when these predictions were supposed to occur - she even specifically estimated June.

So far Yona has seen in my readings since October 2018 the 10 of Cups in the house card, a positive turning point, defining our partnership. To be fair, she did say it would be unconventional and never said it would involve a serious level of commitment, though she did think he would agree to label the relationship and step up to a role of “boyfriend” (we are FWB now). She also saw him asking me a nice question that has to do with property that would make me uncomfortable but would be about doing something together and would bring us closer together - she thought maybe POI would suggest living together (I actually laughed when she said this, I cannot imagine this happening unless he temporarily needed a place to stay and asked to stay at my place - and even then it seems farfetched).

What has actually happened so far is that about a month ago POI surprisingly became a little jealous seeing me out with a male friend of mine and totally shut down and backed off.  After me asking repeatedly what was wrong, the jealousy was admitted but downplayed and he said he was over it. I asked where we stood now and yep he sure did “define” things...he told me we were still FWB...soooo exactly what we always have been...smh lol. But things have NOT been the same since then, he remains a bit distant - and I have asked repeatedly why things are different now and can never get a good answer (and sometimes no answer at all).  He is getting more detached by the day, and although he was very kind and supportive during a medical procedure involving a hospital stay that I had this week, his level of effort and enthusiasm for me in general seems to be zilch anymore. 

As for the question, there was a nice question he asked me that made me uncomfortable and mostly fit Yona’s description, but it had to do with an event, not a property, so I’m not sure if this was the prediction or not.  There is something sort of bringing us closer together the way Yona decribed (I am helping him develop a cocktail recipe for a competition and we do the experimentation at my house) - but this never involved a question, I just sort of volunteered to help - plus there is no discomfort to me. So idk...

I very strongly suspect another woman is involved and that’s the real reason things have changed lately - and a Queen of Cups did appear in at least one of my more recent readings - so right now I’m thinking either my 10 of Cups and partnership definition were the totally anticlimactic events I described earlier (my cards usually move fast and things can look more important than they turn out to be because of that), or all of this real partnership stuff and moving in stuff IS happening with him...just with the QOC instead of me lol.  I suppose I will find out eventually...

Sorry for the long post!  I tried to keep it short, there are obviously a lot of details I left out because of that. And if anything changes and it turns out I’m totally wrong and have jumped the gun I will update again.

I have a top up scheduled in July so hopefully I will have more clarity one way or another then.

Just curious, Jen - did she say “long-term implication” to you?

I really do hope your predictions unfold the way you’re hoping them too! Unfortunately, her timing is terrible. Predictions for me from my first reading really happened 4 + months after my reading and there were gaps in between

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1951 on: June 23, 2019, 12:03:09 PM »
I’ve been trying to wait a bit to post an update on my love prediction because I’m not 100% sure if it has actually occurred or if I’m just making things fit.  But let’s just say that so far it’s looking like Yona was wayyyy too optimistic regarding my POI and the partnership definition and increased closeness she saw occurring around this time.  My time marker has passed, and I don’t anticipate this type of marker appearing again this summer (I could be wrong though), which is when these predictions were supposed to occur - she even specifically estimated June.

So far Yona has seen in my readings since October 2018 the 10 of Cups in the house card, a positive turning point, defining our partnership. To be fair, she did say it would be unconventional and never said it would involve a serious level of commitment, though she did think he would agree to label the relationship and step up to a role of “boyfriend” (we are FWB now). She also saw him asking me a nice question that has to do with property that would make me uncomfortable but would be about doing something together and would bring us closer together - she thought maybe POI would suggest living together (I actually laughed when she said this, I cannot imagine this happening unless he temporarily needed a place to stay and asked to stay at my place - and even then it seems farfetched).

What has actually happened so far is that about a month ago POI surprisingly became a little jealous seeing me out with a male friend of mine and totally shut down and backed off.  After me asking repeatedly what was wrong, the jealousy was admitted but downplayed and he said he was over it. I asked where we stood now and yep he sure did “define” things...he told me we were still FWB...soooo exactly what we always have been...smh lol. But things have NOT been the same since then, he remains a bit distant - and I have asked repeatedly why things are different now and can never get a good answer (and sometimes no answer at all).  He is getting more detached by the day, and although he was very kind and supportive during a medical procedure involving a hospital stay that I had this week, his level of effort and enthusiasm for me in general seems to be zilch anymore. 

As for the question, there was a nice question he asked me that made me uncomfortable and mostly fit Yona’s description, but it had to do with an event, not a property, so I’m not sure if this was the prediction or not.  There is something sort of bringing us closer together the way Yona decribed (I am helping him develop a cocktail recipe for a competition and we do the experimentation at my house) - but this never involved a question, I just sort of volunteered to help - plus there is no discomfort to me. So idk...

I very strongly suspect another woman is involved and that’s the real reason things have changed lately - and a Queen of Cups did appear in at least one of my more recent readings - so right now I’m thinking either my 10 of Cups and partnership definition were the totally anticlimactic events I described earlier (my cards usually move fast and things can look more important than they turn out to be because of that), or all of this real partnership stuff and moving in stuff IS happening with him...just with the QOC instead of me lol.  I suppose I will find out eventually...

Sorry for the long post!  I tried to keep it short, there are obviously a lot of details I left out because of that. And if anything changes and it turns out I’m totally wrong and have jumped the gun I will update again.

I have a top up scheduled in July so hopefully I will have more clarity one way or another then.

I’m sorry you’re going through this confusion Jen. I am a Yona newbie but I know it’s fairly common with all readers that they predict something and it’s hardly as life changing as we are led to believe. Usually it’s so insignificant and mundane that we wonder if any of the angst, stress or disappointment (for some of us) is really worth it.

Sorry, I just feel very disillusioned and discouraged right now. Not just about my readings but life in general so if I come across as blah, that’s why.

But I do hope things work out in your favor and perhaps you’re just trying to “make something fit” when there is actually more to come.

I’ll be rooting for you.

Thanks, Somethingbetter!! I really appreciate the support :). Yeah I hear you regarding disillusionment - logic has always told me this wasn’t going anywhere further than it is now, but a combination of a few things have kept me holding on to a little shred of hope - not just Yona’s optimism, but VERY mixed messages from him plus I have had some medical issues preventing me from actively putting myself out there for meeting or dating anyone else. But I’m at the point now where I need to start distancing myself from him and dialing things back to just a platonic friendship on my end, regardless of what readers say - he’s had enough time to step up and he continues to choose not to, and I can’t even get an explanation out of him let alone change that. Tired of chasing him and feeling like a fool.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1952 on: June 23, 2019, 12:13:26 PM »

Just curious, Jen - did she say “long-term implication” to you?

I really do hope your predictions unfold the way you’re hoping them too! Unfortunately, her timing is terrible. Predictions for me from my first reading really happened 4 + months after my reading and there were gaps in between

Thanks, user5942! :). No, she never used the phrase “long term implication” regarding him. She has always used “progressive” and “ongoing connection” - and to be fair, she never saw him offering real outright commitment either, I think she just assumed it was headed that way because she saw us getting closer over a long period of time (true) and saw genuine strong feelings and chemistry (true).

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1953 on: June 23, 2019, 03:12:59 PM »
I just recently vented on a post titled “I need help” and I spoke of how I felt what readers are picking up aren’t exactly matching my reality. Well, I was reading my notes late last night because I felt so depressed, turns out, a couple of her predictions have already passed. She said my cards were fast moving which she’s never told me that before, but turns out, she’s right about a few things. I had a convo with my ex and saw another woman’s influence. I won’t go into detail how I knew it was a correct prediction, it involved my other kids. That’s how I know and he did say in a text that the other woman was texting me as him. Hence her influence. Then, she mentioned I will be researching career changes which is very true, I reached out to a friend and asked his opinion/help about possibly obtaining a license as a mortgage loan office to make better money while being a mommy, and finishing school. I will most likely met up with him this upcoming week to see what they do. Yona said I would be meeting someone, arrangement at persons work, career change. So I think her predictions are actually coming to pass. In between all that is when she says ace of cups. “Big new love” 10 of cups reaching as far as partnership? Not just new child new love. Then goes on about me and my changing of living arrangements. Ace of cups big love card. In summer. Adult love. Strength card. Still get challenges. Progressing, not status change until after summer. Discuss living arrangements.

We will see

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1954 on: June 23, 2019, 04:58:44 PM »
I just recently vented on a post titled “I need help” and I spoke of how I felt what readers are picking up aren’t exactly matching my reality. Well, I was reading my notes late last night because I felt so depressed, turns out, a couple of her predictions have already passed. She said my cards were fast moving which she’s never told me that before, but turns out, she’s right about a few things. I had a convo with my ex and saw another woman’s influence. I won’t go into detail how I knew it was a correct prediction, it involved my other kids. That’s how I know and he did say in a text that the other woman was texting me as him. Hence her influence. Then, she mentioned I will be researching career changes which is very true, I reached out to a friend and asked his opinion/help about possibly obtaining a license as a mortgage loan office to make better money while being a mommy, and finishing school. I will most likely met up with him this upcoming week to see what they do. Yona said I would be meeting someone, arrangement at persons work, career change. So I think her predictions are actually coming to pass. In between all that is when she says ace of cups. “Big new love” 10 of cups reaching as far as partnership? Not just new child new love. Then goes on about me and my changing of living arrangements. Ace of cups big love card. In summer. Adult love. Strength card. Still get challenges. Progressing, not status change until after summer. Discuss living arrangements.

We will see

Glad you’re seeing some things manifest!  Keep us updated! :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1955 on: June 23, 2019, 09:18:50 PM »
I read with Yona a week ago, and I believe one of her predictions have already occurred.  She had gotten the Tower and Death card and figured it had to do with my situation with the ex.  She said I could think it was really over this time, and sure enough I am convinced of it now.  But she didn't think it was the end.

Either way I am just sick of this back and forth; he has put me through hell for six months and he doesn't even seem to care.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1956 on: June 24, 2019, 03:52:59 AM »
This is small but I want to give this one to Yona. She (nor anyone else) predicted this huge fight/rift between my ex and I. I should have known something was up when she mentioned that I could have other men, gap in communication, etc.

Anywho, Yona mentioned that I will have men around me who are interested, sadly no one of importance or who would blow my ex out of the water, but there would be men. She then stated though she saw nothing going anywhere because my confidence is shot and I’m in a healing process and I don’t want to mess that up.

I tried online dating for a couple of weeks, then I was done. I deleted the apps. If I meet someone at work, through a friend, etc that’s one thing. But I’m not ready. My mind and my heart are still confused and healing. My confidence is zero. I feel unworthy and unattractive. I mean I feel like shit.

BUT at the same time I feel like I’m healing and growing just like Yona predicted I would. Sometimes her predictions are subtle, sometimes they hit you like a ton of bricks. But she was right, I need time alone to heal. And Cookie is 100% when she says I need to let go. I can let go and be alone :)

josh34

« Reply #1957 on: June 24, 2019, 03:55:22 AM »
This is small but I want to give this one to Yona. She (nor anyone else) predicted this huge fight/rift between my ex and I. I should have known something was up when she mentioned that I could have other men, gap in communication, etc.

Anywho, Yona mentioned that I will have men around me who are interested, sadly no one of importance or who would blow my ex out of the water, but there would be men. She then stated though she saw nothing going anywhere because my confidence is shot and I’m in a healing process and I don’t want to mess that up.

I tried online dating for a couple of weeks, then I was done. I deleted the apps. If I meet someone at work, through a friend, etc that’s one thing. But I’m not ready. My mind and my heart are still confused and healing. My confidence is zero. I feel unworthy and unattractive. I mean I feel like shit.

BUT at the same time I feel like I’m healing and growing just like Yona predicted I would. Sometimes her predictions are subtle, sometimes they hit you like a ton of bricks. But she was right, I need time alone to heal. And Cookie is 100% when she says I need to let go. I can let go and be alone :)

I just want to say, you're amazing. Please don't sell yourself short. You're so awesome and you deserve the best <3 (: Much love!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1958 on: June 24, 2019, 04:13:39 AM »

I just want to say, you're amazing. Please don't sell yourself short. You're so awesome and you deserve the best <3 (: Much love!

Thanks, Josh. Funny you mentioned for me not to sell myself short...Cookie told me the exact same thing while she was kindly giving me a kick in the ass.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1959 on: June 25, 2019, 03:16:25 AM »
Anyone feeling underwhelmed by their Yona readings? I’ve had one almost 3 months ago.

I mean a couple of things happened quickly and she validated a lot, but listening to it again I just feel blah.

Like either my life is moving slowly (@tellmewhy brought that up) or nothing interesting is happening right now or it’s just so far off...idk.

In my mind right now, for sanity’s sake, I’ve been telling myself everyone is wrong lol.

But I trust you guys when you say she’s legit and that good. Idk I just feel....blah about the reading.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1960 on: June 25, 2019, 04:29:10 AM »
I have had a few things happen but not the major two or three that I’m looking forward to. But it’s hard for me to say because I have only had one reading with her and I did enjoy it very much but I’m not a long time client of hers so I don’t know about her major predictions. That’s fair and honest for me to say. I know I read someone say that she said the cards never lie but she might interpret them incorrectly and even that makes me nervous. How do you know if her interpretation was off with the predictions that you’re looking forward to? Waiting until the prediction happens to find out can be a major disappointment and that’s what makes me nervous. But I think she tells you exactly what she gets to the best of her ability and I can appreciate that alone because so many other readers just tell you what they think, feel and/or want to.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1961 on: June 25, 2019, 06:07:32 AM »
But I think she tells you exactly what she gets to the best of her ability and I can appreciate that alone because so many other readers just tell you what they think, feel and/or want to.

This is not meant to be disrespectful, but you basically said “it’s cool if Yonas wrong and says what she feels, unlike other readers who say what they feel”. Yona is one of my top readers. I like her readings. This is not a dig at her, but I just can’t comprehend why everyone else is held to a different standard from time frames to actual predictions.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:14:07 AM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline fefe

« Reply #1962 on: June 25, 2019, 01:40:26 PM »
But I think she tells you exactly what she gets to the best of her ability and I can appreciate that alone because so many other readers just tell you what they think, feel and/or want to.

This is not meant to be disrespectful, but you basically said “it’s cool if Yonas wrong and says what she feels, unlike other readers who say what they feel”. Yona is one of my top readers. I like her readings. This is not a dig at her, but I just can’t comprehend why everyone else is held to a different standard from time frames to actual predictions.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1963 on: June 25, 2019, 01:56:22 PM »
No that is not what I basically said..... First of all,all let me say this, I cannot and will not get mad or upset with any reader who is wrong about what they tell me. That’s goes for the ones who did or didn’t try to connect and get it right. We all take a risk of running into a fake reader here and there if you regularly get psychic readings done. You can’t be mad at anyone but yourself for holding someone to something about YOUR FUTURE. All you can do is charge it to the game and keep it moving. How can you be mad at the reader? That’s the profession that they decided to make money from and it doesn’t make it right but what can you do about it 3 yrs later once you realize they were wrong? Absolutely nothing. But in either case, let me interpret what I was saying for you about Yona..... I said I feel like she gives 100% effort, along with a few other reader that I’ve read with so if she is wrong I will not be upset with her because I think she gives 100% and I can appreciate her being ethical, unlike the few readers who don’t try to connect at all and just tell you a lot of BS. I won’t be mad at them either because I knew the risk I took before hand. Hope that makes it a lot more simple for you to understand rather than you reading it and interpreting it completely wrong. But if you are mad with a reader for being wrong, the only person you should be pissed off with is yourself because you purchased a reading based off of what someone else’s experience was.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1964 on: June 25, 2019, 02:27:44 PM »
Anyone feeling underwhelmed by their Yona readings? I’ve had one almost 3 months ago.

I mean a couple of things happened quickly and she validated a lot, but listening to it again I just feel blah.

Like either my life is moving slowly (@tellmewhy brought that up) or nothing interesting is happening right now or it’s just so far off...idk.

In my mind right now, for sanity’s sake, I’ve been telling myself everyone is wrong lol.

But I trust you guys when you say she’s legit and that good. Idk I just feel....blah about the reading.

Was it your first read with her?

Her first read is the one that’s normally way out in the future and then the top ups you have in between start filling in the pieces.

My first reading with yona was last July, she saw my POi 1 and 2 ( who hadn’t come in) she saw me in a committed relationship ( hasn’t happened yet ) and that I would be moving ( happening now ) and I would be in a new job ( happened feb )

When I had my top up in December , she told me POI2 was about to come in and that I would have an interview snd I was being shown around the premises .

POI1 turned up end of December , had my interview January where the lady literally said “ let me show you around the premises” I got the job.

She gave me more little things too that haven’t happened yet.

Top up is in 2 weeks , hopefully she’ll fill in the blanks more.

So yeah hopefully you got out of my babble that your first read is an overall look at your life and kind of determines how fast your cards move ...

The top ups fill in some blanks in between .

Hope this helped in some strange way

I am going to PM you when I get a minute free from work lol

anything