Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521643 times)

Offline fefe

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1875 on: June 11, 2019, 11:15:05 PM »
Right Josh and that’s how I thought of it at first until I had to go visit my cousin in the hospital due to her illness. I was thinking the same thing but every time I listen to the reading she says you will be visiting a place of healing and then she said, that could be a doctors office/ hospital, pharmacy. She said you could also be visiting someone else. So from that point it was correct because I did go to the hospital and have visited a pharmacy also. I think about healing in the sense of healing heart but that’s the thing, just like you, I don’t feel like I have healed from anything. But maybe I’m not giving myself enough credit and actually have done some emotional healing. Maybe it’s too soon for me to tell right now. All I know is that I still think about things that have happened or are happening on a daily basis and still looking forward to possible reconciliation with my ex so that’s what makes me think that I haven’t emotionally healed/healing. I just wish I had a better understanding. She said at the end of the reading that she thinks my cards were looking at a short period of time, maybe 6-10 weeks. And I don’t know if I should wait the full three months for a top up reading or if I should do my top up mid to end July. That would be after the 6-10 weeks given for at least most of the predictions to play out.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1876 on: June 12, 2019, 01:00:06 AM »
When yona goes through the second layout of cards, the predictions usually get more condensed, but has anyone had her change the order of things compared to the first layout?

In my first layout, she gave the prediction of communication from POI last and when she did the second layout, she talked about that first and then went to the other predictions in the same order as the first layout.

Curious if this means anything or if I should still follow the first layout sequence of events

Offline gray2

« Reply #1877 on: June 12, 2019, 01:43:12 AM »
I kept saying I was going to chronicle my Yona reading so here goes. Excuse any typos, I am on my phone.

I read with Yona I’m 4/7. At the time my ex and I had been broken up since 2/4.

My shadow card was an apology, which she said was the theme of my reading. In her opening cards she got a lot of greens which she said meant healing, I was in a place of healing after a time of upheaval and uncertainty. All true.

She then said I had a flirtation and attraction with an ongoing connection. I confirmed it was my ex. She liked him! Lol. She just felt he had too much in his plate and it was a case of right person wrong
Time.

He dominated my reading though. She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning getting stronger and would be going back to school.

There was no mention of any serious other men. She saw the ex
And I together and traveling

She then got to my apology which seems to come from him and he is trying to
Sweet talk and persuade me. She said this was the devil card,
Predetermined after a gap in communication.

That’s where my reading ended but everyone missed our big blowup so idk...

she said the exact same thing to me but in my case no i don't feel the healing. still going thru it.

She said the same too about a lot of green and that its unusual. I dont feel healed, or as if I've gone through any healig... she said this in my last reading too. Hnmmmmm

yep..she told me she saw all this green around me which means healing, that was 5 months ago im still an emotional wreck some days.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1878 on: June 12, 2019, 01:45:18 AM »
Right Josh and that’s how I thought of it at first until I had to go visit my cousin in the hospital due to her illness. I was thinking the same thing but every time I listen to the reading she says you will be visiting a place of healing and then she said, that could be a doctors office/ hospital, pharmacy. She said you could also be visiting someone else. So from that point it was correct because I did go to the hospital and have visited a pharmacy also. I think about healing in the sense of healing heart but that’s the thing, just like you, I don’t feel like I have healed from anything. But maybe I’m not giving myself enough credit and actually have done some emotional healing. Maybe it’s too soon for me to tell right now. All I know is that I still think about things that have happened or are happening on a daily basis and still looking forward to possible reconciliation with my ex so that’s what makes me think that I haven’t emotionally healed/healing. I just wish I had a better understanding. She said at the end of the reading that she thinks my cards were looking at a short period of time, maybe 6-10 weeks. And I don’t know if I should wait the full three months for a top up reading or if I should do my top up mid to end July. That would be after the 6-10 weeks given for at least most of the predictions to play out.

I don't think you'll have much of a choice. She's already booked to mid July. I booked my top up last week and the 1st available was July 9th.

josh34

« Reply #1879 on: June 12, 2019, 01:50:15 AM »
I kept saying I was going to chronicle my Yona reading so here goes. Excuse any typos, I am on my phone.

My shadow card was an apology, which she said was the theme of my reading. In her opening cards she got a lot of greens which she said meant healing, I was in a place of healing after a time of upheaval and uncertainty. All true.

She then said I had a flirtation and attraction with an ongoing connection. I confirmed it was my ex. She liked him! Lol. She just felt he had too much in his plate and it was a case of right person wrong
Time.

He dominated my reading though. She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning getting stronger and would be going back to school.

she said the exact same thing to me but in my case no i don't feel the healing. still going thru it.

She said the same too about a lot of green and that its unusual. I dont feel healed, or as if I've gone through any healig... she said this in my last reading too. Hnmmmmm

yep..she told me she saw all this green around me which means healing, that was 5 months ago im still an emotional wreck some days.

Yeah. I don't really understand it. I know she has a gift but I can't say I trust in her predictions as much as others'. I think a lot of people try and make things fit. But on the flip side of things, I'm sure she's gotten hits. But I also often worry about her accuracy at times especially when she gives many this line.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1880 on: June 12, 2019, 01:51:14 AM »
Hey Jcq103 when you got the second reading with Yona, had the prediction with communication with poi happened yet? Because I think and don’t quote me on this, I think that if it had not happened yet and it was the last prediction in the first reading then it would show as something to happen soon in the next reading. That’s just my interpretation of it. Lol. But I could very much be wrong. Did she give you more details in the second reading about communication with poi or just that there would be communication?

Offline fefe

« Reply #1881 on: June 12, 2019, 02:00:31 AM »
The thing with seeing green around me was never said by her so I cannot say that it was the same line that was given to me. She specifically said that I would be visiting a place of healing. Nothing mentioned about the color green. Right after she said that I would visit a place of healing she specifically said that it could be a doctors office/ hospital, pharmacy and that I could be visiting someone else there. And if you look at it from a literal stand point, I did visit my cousin in the hospital. So when she said a place of healing to me, she made it very well know that this was a place that I would be physically walking into. Now I on the other hand just said it could possibly have meant a place of emotional healing within me but that’s not how she relayed the prediction to me. I just wanted to give it the possibility of meaning a different type of healing just in case. But she didn’t mention the color green around me. But if she mentioned a place of healing to others and the color green for emotional healing, I would say just give it time, you never know how you might feel in two or three days from now maybe even weeks.

josh34

« Reply #1882 on: June 12, 2019, 02:14:43 AM »
The thing with seeing green around me was never said by her so I cannot say that it was the same line that was given to me. She specifically said that I would be visiting a place of healing. Nothing mentioned about the color green. Right after she said that I would visit a place of healing she specifically said that it could be a doctors office/ hospital, pharmacy and that I could be visiting someone else there. And if you look at it from a literal stand point, I did visit my cousin in the hospital. So when she said a place of healing to me, she made it very well know that this was a place that I would be physically walking into. Now I on the other hand just said it could possibly have meant a place of emotional healing within me but that’s not how she relayed the prediction to me. I just wanted to give it the possibility of meaning a different type of healing just in case. But she didn’t mention the color green around me. But if she mentioned a place of healing to others and the color green for emotional healing, I would say just give it time, you never know how you might feel in two or three days from now maybe even weeks.

O I see! Yea that was definitely different from mine. And you're right! Thank you

Offline fefe

« Reply #1883 on: June 12, 2019, 02:40:46 AM »
Josh yea no problem I just wanted to clear up what was told to me because I didn’t want to put words in her mouth that she did not say. But yea trust me, I for one definitely know it’s hard trying to heal from things that make you upset every time you think about it or someone who you might feel betrayed you and now they are the ones who seem to move on with life happily ever after but we never know what healing process could take place even though sometimes it seems like you’ll never get there. Trust me when I say, not a day goes by that I don’t think of if I will heal or if I’m possibly holding myself back. But I try to block out those thoughts and continue with how I have been able to deal with things. Might not be the best way for me to heal and ppl might not agree with how I’m dealing with my situation but at the same time I don’t care what other ppl think because they are not me and I am not them and I have to heal/deal in the best possible way that I can see fit. This is my story and I have to get over things the only way I know how. What works for someone else might not work for me and I’m ok with that. I say all of that to say this, continue to heal the best way you know possible and I promise once you look back two weeks from now you will see that you’re not where you were a couple of weeks ago and that right there shows growth/healing. Might not be at the pace you would like it to be but one things for sure and that is you have proof of growth. You can also think of that as a place of healing. I hope everyone on this board who is hoping, wishing and praying for something, whether that be a job opportunity, more money, poi coming back, new love or whatever it is get their heart desires plus more because it’s not a good feeling being at the bottom when you don’t deserve to be there. Good luck to you!

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1884 on: June 12, 2019, 10:46:42 AM »
Hey Jcq103 when you got the second reading with Yona, had the prediction with communication with poi happened yet? Because I think and don’t quote me on this, I think that if it had not happened yet and it was the last prediction in the first reading then it would show as something to happen soon in the next reading. That’s just my interpretation of it. Lol. But I could very much be wrong. Did she give you more details in the second reading about communication with poi or just that there would be communication?

Communication hasn’t happened yet and her last reading is finally catching up to the communication mentioned in my very first reading with her. A lot of things she mentioned in previous readings have come up again so I know I’m getting close :)

But I was asking about in the same reading, when she does the first layer of cards, goes through her predictions and then does a second layer. The second layer is usually the same predictions, they are usually just more condensed and this time. In my second layer though, she talked about the communication first whereas in the first layer, the prediction came up last.

I wonder if that’s just how the second layer is and that the first layer is really the sequence that should be followed.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1885 on: June 12, 2019, 02:06:38 PM »
Jqc103 ok understood. I’m sorry I get what you’re asking now. I’m not an advanced reader with Youna but when I went back to listen to my reading. Here is how things happened in mine. My initial cards/opening cards did show things that had already happened and things that were in the present, the next layer of card which were presented to me as the predictions, she saw like one or two things that has already happened again and also some things that had not happened yet. In my case she didn’t se reconciliation or that my poi and I would see each other face to face until she put out the second layer. She didn’t mention a meet up or reconciliation in the first layer of cards but she did in that second layer. In the second layer she also spotted a third party so I would say that the second layer could pretty well be more condensed and even more predictions.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1886 on: June 12, 2019, 02:49:50 PM »
Jqc103 ok understood. I’m sorry I get what you’re asking now. I’m not an advanced reader with Youna but when I went back to listen to my reading. Here is how things happened in mine. My initial cards/opening cards did show things that had already happened and things that were in the present, the next layer of card which were presented to me as the predictions, she saw like one or two things that has already happened again and also some things that had not happened yet. In my case she didn’t se reconciliation or that my poi and I would see each other face to face until she put out the second layer. She didn’t mention a meet up or reconciliation in the first layer of cards but she did in that second layer. In the second layer she also spotted a third party so I would say that the second layer could pretty well be more condensed and even more predictions.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. I think I read somewhere that sometimes the order of predictions in the next layers can be a bit jumbled so I think it is normal

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1887 on: June 12, 2019, 02:50:04 PM »

Time.

Yeah. I don't really understand it. I know she has a gift but I can't say I trust in her predictions as much as others'. I think a lot of people try and make things fit. But on the flip side of things, I'm sure she's gotten hits. But I also often worry about her accuracy at times especially when she gives many this line.

Well I’m my case it wasn’t a line. I had literally the month before been in and out of 3 hospitals for reasons I won’t mention on this board. She even knew I had more appts/visits coming up and the reason I was in a place of healing. 

So for me, it wasn’t generic.

This is probably a good time for me to stop sharing my readings on the board and just if someone asks in PM. Only YOU know you’re individual unique circumstances and when people come along who do not know you or your story and assume you’re making things fit or questioning your (very) personal reading it’s annoying.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 02:51:57 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1888 on: June 12, 2019, 03:10:36 PM »
When yona goes through the second layout of cards, the predictions usually get more condensed, but has anyone had her change the order of things compared to the first layout?

In my first layout, she gave the prediction of communication from POI last and when she did the second layout, she talked about that first and then went to the other predictions in the same order as the first layout.

Curious if this means anything or if I should still follow the first layout sequence of events

Hi jqc103 - yes, the order of predictions in the second layout usually changes a bit for me.  In general, I think the first layout tends to be a bit more accurate time-frame wise (for me) - but that being said, my latest readings have definitely had a couple of predictions way out of sequence - I think in my most recent one the 3rd or 4th prediction happened first (same day of the reading actually). 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:16:33 PM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1889 on: June 12, 2019, 03:13:38 PM »
Had a non-reading, she offered a refund or reschedule. Loved how ethical she was about the whole situation.

I won’t be getting another reading between now and then not after more than likely.

anything