Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538339 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1860 on: June 07, 2019, 03:26:39 PM »
Wait so Yona predicted he’d reach out and he did?
No. She predicted it in the jan reading that it'll happen between june-aug.. that was the only major thing that hadn't happened before my topup reading.. In the topup-that was the first prediction. We'll see, I guess!

Well good luck!
thanks SomethingBetter   :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1861 on: June 08, 2019, 06:25:32 PM »
Hey y’all! So I have a possible Yona hit.

In my reading she mentioned in the first shuffle further learning, and we both assumed it was my ex who just started his masters.

In the second shuffle she got the card for education again, and said “it’s only one card but this is about you and education.” I then let her know that I am planning to go to grad school as well, so we were both excited about that. She also said I would consider myself single through all this, which of course I am. She said she saw some of it online and some of it in groups of people, it would be a good thing, it would boost my confidence and I would be working while learning/going to school.

She said I would be continuing to grow, learn and gain confidence.

TBH, I am way behind on my educational plans. I haven’t hired a tutor, looked at exams, started the application process or anything and I wanted to start this by Spring 2020. Because I am dragging ass I may have to delay to that summer.

She also said in the opening cards I was on the verge of a new adventure which is either a new relationship or job. I didn’t tell her the week before I had gotten a new job after being unemployed for a long while due to an illness.

Yona also mentioned I was on the cusp of a life changing new beginning starting that month. Kira, Anne, Kisha and to a small extent Cookie said the same. However, Kira, Anne and Kisha specifically called out April.

Here is what is going on:

I started my new job in May. There is A LOT of learning going into it. I am essentially in a classroom setting. I have actually taken tests and studied in my free/spare time. I am in groups of people learning/discussing the subjects like she stated. I’ve also done quite a bit of the learning online.

I don’t want to jump the gun. But I’m wondering if this is the further study Yona saw and I took it to mean literal school. Which will be happening also, just a little further down the line.

I’m also wondering if I may have met someone on Tinder that Yona described as someone who would be boyish and trying to impress me and I’d see him like a brother. I like this guy...as a friend only.

I’m not giving this one to her yet but I can see this being the prediction. It also makes me wonder how literal I am taking things vs what the reality would be, especially when I look at how she described things with my ex and how they might potentially come about. Or maybe come about with a different person.

I don’t think she could be seeing him doing these things with another woman, right? lol

Anyway, I wanted to let y’all know.

I will update more after my top up next week.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 06:43:58 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline fefe

« Reply #1862 on: June 08, 2019, 09:15:13 PM »
SomethingBetter...... Congratulations first of all!!! But before I could even finish reading the post, I said to myself that is Yona’s prediction. Lol. You were probably taking it as literally going to school but she did say working and learning at the same time and some online stuff. That’s definitely a Yona hit. Congrats hun!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1863 on: June 08, 2019, 09:59:20 PM »
Thanks fefe! The more I ponder on it the more it feels right to me.

It just shows how easily we can misinterpret what is being said.

On that note, I listened to my Yona reading again and I think I misinterpreted something else. She kept talking about me healing, getting stronger, having limitless patience etc. I was kind of feeling that at the time, but I’m feeling better now and more of in THIS mindset she described.

I know I have spazzed out on the board this last week, but after some good cries and some good talks I feel strong. I feel capable. I feel like this person is not good enough for me, can never make me happy and I’m not willing to give him a 3rd chance if he comes back unless he can promise the moon and stars and actually deliver.

So that’s a few predictions/validations under my belt. I’ll be sure to update after my top up.

And next time I read, probably with Cookie it maybe Kisha, I’m doing general only. No man is worth my hard earned cash.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1864 on: June 09, 2019, 12:36:15 AM »
Yes definitely update after your top up. I would love to hear how things play out. I reached out to Yona this past week to ask about scheduling my next reading with her. I’ve only had one reading with her May of this yr and I am looking forward to getting my top up for early August. I asked if I should get the Top up or the in depth crystal ball reading and she did let me know that she does use her crystal ball in her top up readings also. So I’m looking forward to my top up in the next two months as my first reading with her was great. She does a wonderful job and I like her as a person too so I’m ready. But I love hearing everything unfold for you guys as well, makes me feel like I’m not alone in everything that I go through emotionally on a daily basis. It’s hard and I hope things work out for everyone on this board.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1865 on: June 09, 2019, 01:23:56 AM »
Yes definitely update after your top up. I would love to hear how things play out. I reached out to Yona this past week to ask about scheduling my next reading with her. I’ve only had one reading with her May of this yr and I am looking forward to getting my top up for early August. I asked if I should get the Top up or the in depth crystal ball reading and she did let me know that she does use her crystal ball in her top up readings also. So I’m looking forward to my top up in the next two months as my first reading with her was great. She does a wonderful job and I like her as a person too so I’m ready. But I love hearing everything unfold for you guys as well, makes me feel like I’m not alone in everything that I go through emotionally on a daily basis. It’s hard and I hope things work out for everyone on this board.

I will definitely update. I feel it’s a little too soon for my top up but something happened that no reader saw so I kind of want to know what the deal is. I’m just scared the reading will be a mess.

That being said, I don’t know what hit me today but I am feeling so over this person. He will never be what I need and am seriously toying with the idea of blocking and deleting his number even as I type this. Love wasn’t meant to be this difficult.

I guess we will see what happens. In all honesty I just like that magic aha moment when something happens for me or someone else.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1866 on: June 10, 2019, 05:46:52 PM »
So I am very positive after today that the “learning while working,” and “discussing my subject with small groups of people and online,” was Yona describing my work learning.

It wasn’t how I thought it would happen but it did. Now I am wondering how the other ones play out.

So I guess since April 7th I’ve had a few predictions play out and a few validations.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1867 on: June 11, 2019, 07:13:45 AM »
Has anyone had Yona say you would be “defining your partnership” and if so, how did that prediction play out for you? 

Offline fefe

« Reply #1868 on: June 11, 2019, 04:33:08 PM »
Jeninmd2 she didn’t say defining to me but she did say my card came up as the magician and that I would be recalibration and restacking the cards in my favor for the reconnection. She said it will be on completely different terms, my terms. Still waiting to see how things happen tho. I don’t know at this point. It just seems like ppl are moving on and happy and I’m the only one stuck. But hopefully it gets better but I don’t know.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1869 on: June 11, 2019, 07:49:33 PM »
Jeninmd2 she didn’t say defining to me but she did say my card came up as the magician and that I would be recalibration and restacking the cards in my favor for the reconnection. She said it will be on completely different terms, my terms. Still waiting to see how things happen tho. I don’t know at this point. It just seems like ppl are moving on and happy and I’m the only one stuck. But hopefully it gets better but I don’t know.

Oh, interesting!  That sounds very much in your favor!  And I hear you, fefe - I feel totally stuck as well and am also just waiting to see if Yona's predictions of increased partnership happen or not - they are supposed to happen soon, but it feels a bit impossible right now.  Time will tell for both of us - hang in there!

Offline fefe

« Reply #1870 on: June 11, 2019, 10:21:29 PM »
Jeninmd2 I definitely hope it gets better for the both of us. Here is something interesting that happened today tho. I know I shouldn’t have been but I have been checking my ex’s FB page. The craziness of it all is that in my reading Yona said I would have a setback which was showing as the tower card in my reading. The way she said it is that I would have a set back coming in in about 3-4 weeks at the most. So when Yona explained the situation she said that “you’ve got a setback shown, it’s to do with this situation, in the next 3-4 weeks, your heart will sink and you’re thinking this is worse than I thought.” She “ I don’t think what you’re given at that point in time is the full story and that whatever it was, was being put out there deliberately. Then she paused and said that the reason she was so sketchy on the details was because it was the tower, the negative twist of fate and it didn’t show her what the event was. Then she said she was unsure if or not it had anything to do with my situation with my poi/ex. She said it was not a outcome so she wasn’t worried about it. Last week I just took the prediction to be what happened with my cousin who passed away last week due to cancer, which was the cousin I visited in the hospital when she said I would be visiting a place of healing either doctor office/hospital. I thought maybe she didn’t see what the event was because it was something surrounding her death which was unexpected. But now I don’t know because like I said earlier, today I checked my ex FB page and my heart did sink from what I saw, and I did have thoughts of things being worse than I expected which could also correlate with her prediction and I also felt like the information was being put out specifically for me to see. Yona did say right before giving me the prediction that she could see that I am getting updates on my ex which were possibly from social media. I just don’t know which event to take as the actual prediction. She said the tower would happen in 3-4 weeks and last week was my cousin’s death and that was right at 4 weeks and then I saw the FB post today which tomorrow makes 5 weeks since my reading with Yona. If anyone wants to chime in and tell me what they think that’s fine. I will probably still be confused about which one was the actual tower prediction. She said she could see that I would be fine and that I was dealing with whatever the situation was and it wouldn’t be as bad as I thought it would be. I know it’s a lot but I just wanted to share my current state of confusion with a prediction. She did say that I will be seeing my ex face to face and we would both feel the same way when we see each other so at this point I’m just waiting to see if that happens because the impression that I got today feels like she has moved on and is happy/content.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1871 on: June 11, 2019, 10:26:13 PM »
Please excuse any typos by the way. Trying to type it all from my phn.

josh34

« Reply #1872 on: June 11, 2019, 10:27:39 PM »
I kept saying I was going to chronicle my Yona reading so here goes. Excuse any typos, I am on my phone.

I read with Yona I’m 4/7. At the time my ex and I had been broken up since 2/4.

My shadow card was an apology, which she said was the theme of my reading. In her opening cards she got a lot of greens which she said meant healing, I was in a place of healing after a time of upheaval and uncertainty. All true.

She then said I had a flirtation and attraction with an ongoing connection. I confirmed it was my ex. She liked him! Lol. She just felt he had too much in his plate and it was a case of right person wrong
Time.

He dominated my reading though. She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning getting stronger and would be going back to school.

There was no mention of any serious other men. She saw the ex
And I together and traveling

She then got to my apology which seems to come from him and he is trying to
Sweet talk and persuade me. She said this was the devil card,
Predetermined after a gap in communication.

That’s where my reading ended but everyone missed our big blowup so idk...

she said the exact same thing to me but in my case no i don't feel the healing. still going thru it.

She said the same too about a lot of green and that its unusual. I dont feel healed, or as if I've gone through any healig... she said this in my last reading too. Hnmmmmm

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1873 on: June 11, 2019, 11:01:16 PM »
I kept saying I was going to chronicle my Yona reading so here goes. Excuse any typos, I am on my phone.

My shadow card was an apology, which she said was the theme of my reading. In her opening cards she got a lot of greens which she said meant healing, I was in a place of healing after a time of upheaval and uncertainty. All true.

She then said I had a flirtation and attraction with an ongoing connection. I confirmed it was my ex. She liked him! Lol. She just felt he had too much in his plate and it was a case of right person wrong
Time.

He dominated my reading though. She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning getting stronger and would be going back to school.

she said the exact same thing to me but in my case no i don't feel the healing. still going thru it.

She said the same too about a lot of green and that its unusual. I dont feel healed, or as if I've gone through any healig... she said this in my last reading too. Hnmmmmm

When I got the “healing” thing from her...she told me this could be anything from a meditation session, to a yoga class, to a hospital/clinic/doctor, etc.

Yona said that the cards may not be as literal as mentioned. Healing may not mean literally healing from emotional or physical pain...it may have to do with a place or person too (pastor etc)

josh34

« Reply #1874 on: June 11, 2019, 11:02:58 PM »

Time.

When I got the “healing” thing from her...she told me this could be anything from a meditation session, to a yoga class, to a hospital/clinic/doctor, etc.

Yona said that the cards may not be as literal as mentioned. Healing may not mean literally healing from emotional or physical pain

She specifically told me that there's healing emotionally from the situation, and laid it out literally both times... idk