Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522300 times)

Offline Jeninmd2

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1845 on: June 07, 2019, 01:22:33 AM »
I’ve had Yona describe (who I at least think she’s describing) by their circumstances, but can she physically describe people? I know she pulls certain cards and will say “Oh this is the such and such with light eyes,” etc but with her crystal can she actually SEE?

In a reading back in 2017 a couple of months before I met and became friends with my current POI, she described him as having “light brown eyes” - I believe she was seeing this color (not necessarily the whole person) in the crystal. In another reading in 2018 she described a man I would encounter as having “icy blue eyes and brown hair” and specifically stated she could see the individual she was talking about.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1846 on: June 07, 2019, 01:23:47 AM »
I think a Yona career change prediction is in the works for me, and if so, I'm shocked and SO excited!

Congrats!!  :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1847 on: June 07, 2019, 01:28:45 AM »
I think a Yona career change prediction is in the works for me, and if so, I'm shocked and SO excited!

You probably don’t want to publicly share details, lol, but I’m very happy for you Fidget.

Honestly I don't mind, if you want to hear it. LOL

So I read with Yona in March, hoping to hear about my POI. Well, he did come up briefly in the reading, but Yona said the focus of my reading was career related. So I just let her roll.
She said that in 3 months all the way out to 18-24 months I would be pursuing a new job. She said that it would bring in more money, but more importantly, it would allow me to indulge my creative side. She saw meetings and interviews and success. She said it was all very positive.
Now, my job is not something that anyone would consider "creative". I'm a medical writer in the pharma industry. It's a rather "dry" job, with a lot of regulatory knowledge, but I'm VERY good at what I do and I've worked on drugs that you all see on TV every single day. I enjoy it, but it is not creative. I also work for a great company with awesome benefits and a 6 figure salary. I work at home and I can work any time of the day. I would never leave unless they were to throw me out. So I honestly couldn't believe or take seriously what Yona was saying.
So recently (over the last 3 months) I have become active in the Crohn's disease community. I was diagnosed with the disease a few weeks after breaking up with my POI. I think I had the disease longer than that, but the stress threw me into a flare that lasted 6 months. It took a long time to get a proper diagnosis and even longer to find a treatment that worked for me. I'm now in remission and doing very well, so I decided to help other newly diagnosed patients with the red tape of getting the treatments they need. There's a lot of problems in some states to get the prescribed drugs covered under insurance, so I advocate for new legislation while guiding patients through the red tape to get what they need affordably. I also advocate for education and research. This is just in my free time. Not a job, but a cause that I'm highly passionate about.

Well long story short (or longer), my company does research and drug development for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Just today I started looking into switching departments to work in immunology. I would like to work with the teams that are developing IBD drugs. I think I could be an asset to them since I have first hand knowledge of the disease. I've reached out to a few people in my company to see what positions are open. I'm very passionate about finding a cure for this. I'm not switching companies (that I know of), but definitely would be working with completely different people within the same division. :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 01:31:30 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1848 on: June 07, 2019, 02:01:51 AM »
Wow Fidget, that definitely sounds like Yona hit on something for you! I’m very happy for you. I like seeing something (anything) happen for someone!

In a personal note, I’m sorry about your diagnosis. My father has Crohn’s, my grandfather has UC and I have IBS so I know the hell that all of that can be.

I’m glad you’re in remission (hugs)

You probably don’t want to publicly share details, lol, but I’m very happy for you Fidget.

Honestly I don't mind, if you want to hear it. LOL

So I read with Yona in March, hoping to hear about my POI. Well, he did come up briefly in the reading, but Yona said the focus of my reading was career related. So I just let her roll.
She said that in 3 months all the way out to 18-24 months I would be pursuing a new job. She said that it would bring in more money, but more importantly, it would allow me to indulge my creative side. She saw meetings and interviews and success. She said it was all very positive.
Now, my job is not something that anyone would consider "creative". I'm a medical writer in the pharma industry. It's a rather "dry" job, with a lot of regulatory knowledge, but I'm VERY good at what I do and I've worked on drugs that you all see on TV every single day. I enjoy it, but it is not creative. I also work for a great company with awesome benefits and a 6 figure salary. I work at home and I can work any time of the day. I would never leave unless they were to throw me out. So I honestly couldn't believe or take seriously what Yona was saying.
So recently (over the last 3 months) I have become active in the Crohn's disease community. I was diagnosed with the disease a few weeks after breaking up with my POI. I think I had the disease longer than that, but the stress threw me into a flare that lasted 6 months. It took a long time to get a proper diagnosis and even longer to find a treatment that worked for me. I'm now in remission and doing very well, so I decided to help other newly diagnosed patients with the red tape of getting the treatments they need. There's a lot of problems in some states to get the prescribed drugs covered under insurance, so I advocate for new legislation while guiding patients through the red tape to get what they need affordably. I also advocate for education and research. This is just in my free time. Not a job, but a cause that I'm highly passionate about.

Well long story short (or longer), my company does research and drug development for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Just today I started looking into switching departments to work in immunology. I would like to work with the teams that are developing IBD drugs. I think I could be an asset to them since I have first hand knowledge of the disease. I've reached out to a few people in my company to see what positions are open. I'm very passionate about finding a cure for this. I'm not switching companies (that I know of), but definitely would be working with completely different people within the same division. :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1849 on: June 07, 2019, 02:11:41 AM »
Thanks SB. In a weird way it's a gift. I've met amazing people and I found a cause that I'm passionate about and where I feel I've made a difference.

Offline hope36

« Reply #1850 on: June 07, 2019, 04:15:01 AM »
Had my top up reading with Yona couple of days ago (first reading was in Jan, and about 70% of what she said in Jan has happened)
In the beginning of reading, the "snapshot" of where am at brought up 2 "predictions" from her previous reading that had happened, one being very recent (in May).

It was very interesting that the first "prediction" that came up in this reading was her last prediction of the previous reading (the only major one that was pending). Her initial timeline was anyway jun-aug, and in this reading she said very soon - within days/weeks definitely not months ahead!
All in all, my reading with Yona this time was a LOT more specific than last time, ton of things due to happen before end of fall.. she was surprised that my cards move so fast starting mid-summer-ish.
Definitely looking forward to see what unfolds after the crappy several months!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #1851 on: June 07, 2019, 04:24:50 AM »
I think I need to read with this lady!! She seems to be Queen!

@fidget, good for you! I know you weren't super excited about getting career predictions since you were content in that regard, so it's nice to see you excited and passionate about it now.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1852 on: June 07, 2019, 04:26:52 AM »
Had my top up reading with Yona couple of days ago (first reading was in Jan, and about 70% of what she said in Jan has happened)
In the beginning of reading, the "snapshot" of where am at brought up 2 "predictions" from her previous reading that had happened, one being very recent (in May).

It was very interesting that the first "prediction" that came up in this reading was her last prediction of the previous reading (the only major one that was pending). Her initial timeline was anyway jun-aug, and in this reading she said very soon - within days/weeks definitely not months ahead!
All in all, my reading with Yona this time was a LOT more specific than last time, ton of things due to happen before end of fall.. she was surprised that my cards move so fast starting mid-summer-ish.
Definitely looking forward to see what unfolds after the crappy several months!

I’m happy for you Hope. You must have fast moving cards. I’ve had like 2 things happen from my reading in Feb. Now as I have taken another listen, everything seems far off for me. And she didn’t really give me timeframes. Just that she saw something some months away and that when I go back to school (which I plan to do Spring 2020) I will consider myself single.

No reader predicted this huge blowup I had with my ex...

I have a top up scheduled next wed.

It sounds like you got a lot of clarification from yours and good info. Congrats!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1853 on: June 07, 2019, 04:47:06 AM »
I kept saying I was going to chronicle my Yona reading so here goes. Excuse any typos, I am on my phone.

I read with Yona I’m 4/7. At the time my ex and I had been broken up since 2/4.

My shadow card was an apology, which she said was the theme of my reading. In her opening cards she got a lot of greens which she said meant healing, I was in a place of healing after a time of upheaval and uncertainty. All true.

She then said I had a flirtation and attraction with an ongoing connection. I confirmed it was my ex. She liked him! Lol. She just felt he had too much in his plate and it was a case of right person wrong
Time.

He dominated my reading though. She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning getting stronger and would be going back to school.

There was no mention of any serious other men. She saw the ex
And I together and traveling

She then got to my apology which seems to come from him and he is trying to
Sweet talk and persuade me. She said this was the devil card,
Predetermined after a gap in communication.

That’s where my reading ended but everyone missed our big blowup so idk...

Offline hope36

« Reply #1854 on: June 07, 2019, 04:56:26 AM »

I’m happy for you Hope. You must have fast moving cards. I’ve had like 2 things happen from my reading in Feb. Now as I have taken another listen, everything seems far off for me. And she didn’t really give me timeframes. Just that she saw something some months away and that when I go back to school (which I plan to do Spring 2020) I will consider myself single.

It sounds like you got a lot of clarification from yours and good info. Congrats!

My last reading was messed up as f***
Yona even had a hard time giving me all the info last time. Some background - my poi broke up with me (brutal) and ghosted me, we were in a complicated situation but the cruel words were un-necessary and he did it the brutal way. Shut me off and blocked me on everything (no arguments or fights up until the day before. He even asked me to marry me when we were together. multiple times.) its been 9+ months now, zero contact. I still love him and cry every single day. So yeah, the past 9+ months have been my personal hell-loop
I'm doing better now, but my heart still breaks and hurts when i think about him which is only every couple seconds. Time should help, but guess i heal slow! In case you are wondering.. the "prediction" from Yona that was pending, and the first prediction now - communication from him. Its not positive though, Yona said he'd be lying in whatever he says, and that i'd be assertive and call him out on his lies (He wouldn't like it). Future of this connection is unknown, but she did say whatever is post-mid-summer is good for me, my mood def takes a positive turn..she said the same in her previous reading.
Honestly its been 9+ months, i dont even know what I want at this point. Trying to take a breather, and live one day at a time.
Dont usually post a lot on here, but am drunk.. and its been a bad day! Cheers!!!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 05:00:58 AM by hope36 »

Offline gray2

« Reply #1855 on: June 07, 2019, 08:27:45 AM »
I kept saying I was going to chronicle my Yona reading so here goes. Excuse any typos, I am on my phone.

My shadow card was an apology, which she said was the theme of my reading. In her opening cards she got a lot of greens which she said meant healing, I was in a place of healing after a time of upheaval and uncertainty. All true.

She then said I had a flirtation and attraction with an ongoing connection. I confirmed it was my ex. She liked him! Lol. She just felt he had too much in his plate and it was a case of right person wrong
Time.

He dominated my reading though. She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning getting stronger and would be going back to school.

she said the exact same thing to me but in my case no i don't feel the healing. still going thru it.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1856 on: June 07, 2019, 02:33:40 PM »
In Yona’s defense she clarified I had just visited a place of healing and I was continuing to heal.

She was right.

Edited to add: she picked up that I had been sick (I have some chronic illnesses).

Time.

she said the exact same thing to me but in my case no i don't feel the healing. still going thru it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 02:45:01 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1857 on: June 07, 2019, 03:06:41 PM »
Wait so Yona predicted he’d reach out and he did?

My last reading was messed up as f***
Yona even had a hard time giving me all the info last time. Some background - my poi broke up with me (brutal) and ghosted me, we were in a complicated situation but the cruel words were un-necessary and he did it the brutal way. Shut me off and blocked me on everything (no arguments or fights up until the day before. He even asked me to marry me when we were together. multiple times.) its been 9+ months now, zero contact. I still love him and cry every single day. So yeah, the past 9+ months have been my personal hell-loop
I'm doing better now, but my heart still breaks and hurts when i think about him which is only every couple seconds. Time should help, but guess i heal slow! In case you are wondering.. the "prediction" from Yona that was pending, and the first prediction now - communication from him. Its not positive though, Yona said he'd be lying in whatever he says, and that i'd be assertive and call him out on his lies (He wouldn't like it). Future of this connection is unknown, but she did say whatever is post-mid-summer is good for me, my mood def takes a positive turn..she said the same in her previous reading.
Honestly its been 9+ months, i dont even know what I want at this point. Trying to take a breather, and live one day at a time.
Dont usually post a lot on here, but am drunk.. and its been a bad day! Cheers!!!

Offline hope36

« Reply #1858 on: June 07, 2019, 03:17:32 PM »
No. She predicted it in the jan reading that it'll happen between june-aug.. that was the only major thing that hadn't happened before my topup reading.. In the topup-that was the first prediction. We'll see, I guess!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1859 on: June 07, 2019, 03:24:19 PM »
No. She predicted it in the jan reading that it'll happen between june-aug.. that was the only major thing that hadn't happened before my topup reading.. In the topup-that was the first prediction. We'll see, I guess!

Well good luck!

anything