Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538312 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1500 on: March 20, 2019, 08:10:37 PM »
I don't know, but I feel like I had two tower moments in the past two days.  I was honestly hoping it wouldn't be the case since I've had nonstop misfortune for the last six months, but sure enough I got news that I didn't want to hear.  :-\

Did Yona predict those tower moments?

She was pretty vague, but she said I would hear something I didn't want to from a woman in authority and it would be a reality check.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1501 on: March 20, 2019, 08:57:29 PM »
I don't know, but I feel like I had two tower moments in the past two days.  I was honestly hoping it wouldn't be the case since I've had nonstop misfortune for the last six months, but sure enough I got news that I didn't want to hear.  :-\

Did Yona predict those tower moments?

She was pretty vague, but she said I would hear something I didn't want to from a woman in authority and it would be a reality check.

Sorry. Is that what happened?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #1502 on: March 20, 2019, 09:12:59 PM »
I am still annoyed.  She took my money, later admitted to me that skype was down that day, I tried to reschedule, and she went totally MIA.  Not cool.

josh34

« Reply #1503 on: March 21, 2019, 01:11:34 AM »
I am still annoyed.  She took my money, later admitted to me that skype was down that day, I tried to reschedule, and she went totally MIA.  Not cool.

I don't think it was purposeful. Try messaging her again. :)

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1504 on: March 21, 2019, 02:17:59 AM »

she's away  until this weekend. Give her time to respond, i'm sure she will. If she hasn't by monday-tuesday, send another message

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1505 on: March 21, 2019, 04:23:34 AM »

Yona is traveling. She'll respond when she is back.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1506 on: March 21, 2019, 11:11:17 AM »
I have an appointment with her tomorrow, so if she's traveling, she'll be back then.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1507 on: March 21, 2019, 11:52:43 AM »
Ive had 3 Yona readings....  all of her markers have happened for me.  I had a top up about a month ago...... With my new guy she had made predictions that have come true and new im just waiting on the bigger things to fall into place that she said.  In her opinion all of this was short term - before this june.  She is so very thorough, it's maybe why shes my favorite.  She seems to look at thing from every angle. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1508 on: March 22, 2019, 06:22:07 PM »
Ok, so I had my first reading (30 min) with Yona. She was very sweet and went well over the 30 min. I think we talked close to an hour.

I asked for a general reading. Most of it focused on career, which was weird, but it has recently been on my mind. She saw me having important meetings and possibly an interview after 3 months. She said although I currently feel financially restricted (although not desperate), she said that will end. I will take a new role where I will have some creative endevours, and be really enthusiastic in the new direction. She sees all of this coming in steps but will happen over the course of 18 months to 2 years. It's a good move for me.

Then of course, the ex came up. She read him as a positive person, but he is around a negative woman. I'm pretty sure that is his ex wife. I know it is easy for me to say she is a bad person, but this is the 3rd good reader (Mattie and Kisha also) who saw this woman as a dark shadow, very negative energy, and manipulative. I am good at reading people (not in a psychic way, but I have amazing spidey senses) and when I first saw a picture of his ex wife, she made my hair stand on end and I had a very bad sense about her. I have nothing other than my intuition to base this on, but yeah, no one had anything positive to say about her. Anyway, Yona said she has bad intentions and he is somewhat controlled/manipulated by her and uses their children as weapons. Regardless, she said he will be in touch with me. It will be in a romantic way, but I will question his intentions. He will offer an apology, but I will be underwhelmed by it, because he won't deep dive into working through the issues. It will simply be an apology. She saw this as me having a frozen face...as in I'm not phased by the apology. She said she really likes the good side of him and thinks we are a good match. She does admit though that there is a selfish side to him as well and that makes me question his intentions. Like why would he come back now. What does he want after all this time. What is the motive. She said it will be a test for me. In the past, it was easy for me to forgive and forget, but I have learned a lot more recently. I will expect actions to back things up. I don't need a man to complete my life. Everything is good for me except the love life, so I can continue to be single if it is not what I want and still be happy. She sees me as independent with a good understanding of what is going on and I will hold my ground for something better than what we had in the past. He can either step up or not, but I will have options. She sees a man that I meet in my new work position that could also turn my head.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1509 on: March 22, 2019, 06:39:32 PM »
How long a wait is it these days to talk to
Her?

Ok, so I had my first reading (30 min) with Yona. She was very sweet and went well over the 30 min. I think we talked close to an hour.

I asked for a general reading. Most of it focused on career, which was weird, but it has recently been on my mind. She saw me having important meetings and possibly an interview after 3 months. She said although I currently feel financially restricted (although not desperate), she said that will end. I will take a new role where I will have some creative endevours, and be really enthusiastic in the new direction. She sees all of this coming in steps but will happen over the course of 18 months to 2 years. It's a good move for me.

Then of course, the ex came up. She read him as a positive person, but he is around a negative woman. I'm pretty sure that is his ex wife. I know it is easy for me to say she is a bad person, but this is the 3rd good reader (Mattie and Kisha also) who saw this woman as a dark shadow, very negative energy, and manipulative. I am good at reading people (not in a psychic way, but I have amazing spidey senses) and when I first saw a picture of his ex wife, she made my hair stand on end and I had a very bad sense about her. I have nothing other than my intuition to base this on, but yeah, no one had anything positive to say about her. Anyway, Yona said she has bad intentions and he is somewhat controlled/manipulated by her and uses their children as weapons. Regardless, she said he will be in touch with me. It will be in a romantic way, but I will question his intentions. He will offer an apology, but I will be underwhelmed by it, because he won't deep dive into working through the issues. It will simply be an apology. She saw this as me having a frozen face...as in I'm not phased by the apology. She said she really likes the good side of him and thinks we are a good match. She does admit though that there is a selfish side to him as well and that makes me question his intentions. Like why would he come back now. What does he want after all this time. What is the motive. She said it will be a test for me. In the past, it was easy for me to forgive and forget, but I have learned a lot more recently. I will expect actions to back things up. I don't need a man to complete my life. Everything is good for me except the love life, so I can continue to be single if it is not what I want and still be happy. She sees me as independent with a good understanding of what is going on and I will hold my ground for something better than what we had in the past. He can either step up or not, but I will have options. She sees a man that I meet in my new work position that could also turn my head.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1510 on: March 22, 2019, 06:50:23 PM »
About 2-3 weeks. I wasn't in a rush. I never read with her before, so I was just looking for a general outlook. I was surprised she picked up on my ex POI.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1511 on: March 22, 2019, 08:12:06 PM »
About 2-3 weeks. I wasn't in a rush. I never read with her before, so I was just looking for a general outlook. I was surprised she picked up on my ex POI.

thanks

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1512 on: March 22, 2019, 10:56:41 PM »

Fidget did you think her reading was consistent and validated by your experience and your POI's behavior. Also how far down the line are the predictions for?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1513 on: March 23, 2019, 12:35:41 AM »
Honestly, she didn't give me a specific timeline, just that it seemed very soon. Yes, she validated that she was connecting to the situation.  I was a little more wowed by Mattie, but I asked Mattie specific questions about the relationship. Yona was a general read, but she aligned close as well. She picked up my POI and our issues without anything from me which is encouraging.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1514 on: March 24, 2019, 10:39:09 PM »
Ok just read with Yona for the first time. I have to say that the whole reading was very high level and not sure what to make of it. I have to go by the predictions she made the outcome was positive. A couple of watch outs in the reading but honestly nothing I could immediately relate to. Time will tell and I will keep my fingers crossed for the positive outcome.  Also I think I am done with reading for a while. All the outcomes playout after during or after summer so I am well on my way to see how things pan out. I am closing my keen account and will come back on to let you good people know if any of the prediction ever passed.

anything