Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538138 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1425 on: February 15, 2019, 02:35:34 PM »
I love Yona and I don't mean any disrespect.  I just wanted to put this here in case anyone got a negative reply from Yona years ago and wanted to try again.

On my first call with her she said my POI wasn't coming back and we had no future.  (something along those lines)  I did not like her at the time because my gut was screaming at me "your not done with him, things aren't ending this way".  I wrote her off as not connecting to me.  Then I lost the notes, so I could not check if anything else she said came true. 

I noticed how well loved Yona is on this board and how accurate she seems to be for most.  I figured I'd try her again.  I had stopped reading about old POI and wanted to see if Yona's predictions would be correct for me, mostly business wise.

Yona didn't remember me and my skype did not come up that we had spoken before.  She said it's very common for notes and transcripts to go missing on her. (I'm not surprised)

This time when I asked about my love life it was "I see someone from your past trying to come back" and a big section of the reading was about his tower and why he would be reaching out to me. She also stated that beyond more communication she can't see if we will last or even become a couple.

No disrespect or arguments to anyone.  I think it's very important that you listen to your gut.  If a good and trusted reader says something you don't jive with ask them how far out they are reading.

I will add that she did not start to remember me until half way through the reading when I told her my unusual work drama. The work drama story made her remember me.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 02:39:48 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1426 on: February 16, 2019, 12:45:59 AM »
What do you get with an in-depth crystal ball/tarot reading?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1427 on: February 16, 2019, 01:38:13 AM »
I had a reading with Yona & though I cant say much in terms of predictions as of yet she did pick up on some amazing details. However the downside is that I dont think that she is very empathic in reading pple. She kept saying she liked one of my poi but he is controlling, manipulative & an abuser. So how could she not see that???

Yep she definitely isnt an empath - just a fortune teller

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1428 on: February 16, 2019, 06:36:24 AM »
I love Yona and I don't mean any disrespect.  I just wanted to put this here in case anyone got a negative reply from Yona years ago and wanted to try again.

On my first call with her she said my POI wasn't coming back and we had no future.  (something along those lines)  I did not like her at the time because my gut was screaming at me "your not done with him, things aren't ending this way".  I wrote her off as not connecting to me.  Then I lost the notes, so I could not check if anything else she said came true. 

I noticed how well loved Yona is on this board and how accurate she seems to be for most.  I figured I'd try her again.  I had stopped reading about old POI and wanted to see if Yona's predictions would be correct for me, mostly business wise.

Yona didn't remember me and my skype did not come up that we had spoken before.  She said it's very common for notes and transcripts to go missing on her. (I'm not surprised)

This time when I asked about my love life it was "I see someone from your past trying to come back" and a big section of the reading was about his tower and why he would be reaching out to me. She also stated that beyond more communication she can't see if we will last or even become a couple.

No disrespect or arguments to anyone.  I think it's very important that you listen to your gut.  If a good and trusted reader says something you don't jive with ask them how far out they are reading.

I will add that she did not start to remember me until half way through the reading when I told her my unusual work drama. The work drama story made her remember me.

How far these two readings were apart?

And your point is that Yona could not see that far?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1429 on: February 16, 2019, 06:39:40 AM »
What do you get with an in-depth crystal ball/tarot reading?

55 min Tarot reading. She sometimes uses Crystal, I am not sure if she did for me. I asked her at the end of the reading but the response was vague. She makes several predictions during the reading. For me, it was an amazing experience.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1430 on: February 18, 2019, 01:35:52 PM »
I started reading with Yona back in 2015, I can honestly say, nothing she’s predicted has come to pass :/ she got very small things here and there right, but nothing as far as love, career, etc. :/

Offline Dannika

« Reply #1431 on: February 18, 2019, 04:51:31 PM »
I believe a more negative prediction Yona gave me regarding romantic interest is starting to manifest and I’m stressed AF. The circumstances surrounding the situation are exactly as she described, too specific to just be a guess and I am in complete awe that she could actually see this in such detail.  She did tell me the situation would be stressful but that this was a turning point and the relationship changes for the better after it occurs. This is a prediction that has repeated multiple times in different readings. Right now I’m not feeling super optimistic but I will update on whether or not she ends up being correct about outcome.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1432 on: February 18, 2019, 04:54:27 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to read with Yona as a first timer. I sent her an email through her site on Friday evening (I know she's in England and doesn't reply on weekends that much). However, I haven't heard anything yet. I checked my spam and junk folders--nada. How long does it take for her to get back to you via email for appointments?

Thanks much xo

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1433 on: February 18, 2019, 05:18:14 PM »
I heard she's booked into April, so she's probably a bit busy. Try sending her another email.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1434 on: February 18, 2019, 05:26:22 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to read with Yona as a first timer. I sent her an email through her site on Friday evening (I know she's in England and doesn't reply on weekends that much). However, I haven't heard anything yet. I checked my spam and junk folders--nada. How long does it take for her to get back to you via email for appointments?

Thanks much xo

Very recently she replied me on the same day (it was not weekend). She will do. Just keep checking your Spam box. For me, it always goes there.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1435 on: February 18, 2019, 05:30:01 PM »
I heard she's booked into April, so she's probably a bit busy. Try sending her another email.

Oh my - April?! Sheesh

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1436 on: February 18, 2019, 05:31:49 PM »
I believe a more negative prediction Yona gave me regarding romantic interest is starting to manifest and I’m stressed AF. The circumstances surrounding the situation are exactly as she described, too specific to just be a guess and I am in complete awe that she could actually see this in such detail.  She did tell me the situation would be stressful but that this was a turning point and the relationship changes for the better after it occurs. This is a prediction that has repeated multiple times in different readings. Right now I’m not feeling super optimistic but I will update on whether or not she ends up being correct about outcome.

Oh man - I hope everything turns out the best for you!
Yes Yona is not that good with details - I literally have to use 2 other readers to fill in her gaps!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1437 on: February 18, 2019, 05:36:06 PM »
I started reading with Yona back in 2015, I can honestly say, nothing she’s predicted has come to pass :/ she got very small things here and there right, but nothing as far as love, career, etc. :/

I'm so sorry to hear that - Hopefully there are other readers that have worked for you? Did none of the predictions come true at all, or she was just completely wrong with what was predicted (specific to love/career - like the totally opposite happened?)

I do know that she doesnt connect/work with ppl because I have a friend that has had the same experience as you.
Ill listen to their readings and they are clearly different than what I get from her (different in clarity and things that actually manifest).

I wish she worked for everyone - because when she connects its like she knows the roadmap of your life! Like the only reader that Ive seen predict around "free-will". Maybe this is why she is a big pre-destiny person...

Offline Dannika

« Reply #1438 on: February 18, 2019, 05:46:23 PM »

Oh man - I hope everything turns out the best for you!
Yes Yona is not that good with details - I literally have to use 2 other readers to fill in her gaps!

Thank you! Sometimes she gets crazy details and sometimes not, but in this particular situation she was able to pick up quite a bit. Even though I’m stressed she also told me that although poi is  important to me, if it came down to it I would be willing to walk away from him. In this scenario she told me that I “would be annoyed and putting a stop to things” which is part of what is happening.

Also, someone mentioned a few posts ago that Yona predicted for them working from home but it wasn’t entirely accurate, Yona said this to me as well but it came true. The specific prediction was “paid work from home” and it’s been mentioned in a couple of readings. The first time I heard it I was like wtf yeah right but here I am 2 years later and lo and behold, half of the time for work I am working from home and yes I am paid for it.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1439 on: February 18, 2019, 05:54:07 PM »
It’s a bit of both. She has made predictions that never happened, and she’s also made some that were just wrong. She’s also very vague with me. She will say things like “important meeting coming up”
Okaaay... with who? In regards to what? So it’s hard to use certain predictions as markers, because they’re so vague. Then I feel she contradicts herself with my love life predictions. She said back in 2015 I’d be in a r/s and living somewhere else. She said cycle changes would be 18-20 months. Definitely did not happen.

anything