Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521450 times)

Offline Dannika

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1350 on: January 13, 2019, 08:33:36 PM »
Bit of an update...

So interesting how Yona picks up what you will be thinking and what you will do. Lately I’ve rekindled things with this guy who I’ve been seeing casually over the last couple of weeks (which btw was something that she predicted 2 years ago) and I’ve been thinking about ending it even though I really like him. I’ve thought about how I’m going to relay the message, based on different circumstances and the direction I would go with the communication if I were to do it.

Well 2 years ago in a reading Yona kept referencing a situation with a man and “playing with the idea of ending a connection”...”he’s important, but not that important”....”you would close the door on him if it came to it”. I thought about it last night and it clicked that this is what she was talking about based on specific events she described happening beforehand/during with him. Crazy!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 08:35:49 PM by Dannika »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1351 on: January 14, 2019, 01:50:46 PM »
I purchased a reading with her last week and on her website it says she will contact me to schedule a time. But she hasn't yet and it has been a week. Should I email her?

Thanks!!!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1352 on: January 14, 2019, 02:20:01 PM »
I purchased a reading with her last week and on her website it says she will contact me to schedule a time. But she hasn't yet and it has been a week. Should I email her?

Thanks!!!

Yes

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1353 on: January 14, 2019, 02:47:46 PM »

Thanks!!!

Yes

Thank you. It turns out that she replied but it went in my spam folder. :/

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1354 on: January 15, 2019, 10:48:08 AM »
Hey Dreamer, I wanted to book a reading with her but just wondering how long the wait is for a reading ? Did she offer you a reading anytime soon or is it a few weeks out?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #1355 on: January 15, 2019, 01:21:51 PM »
Hey Dreamer, I wanted to book a reading with her but just wondering how long the wait is for a reading ? Did she offer you a reading anytime soon or is it a few weeks out?

Hi! It's about 3 weeks out, I booked it for beginning of Feb. I think it says on the website that she is booked about 3 weeks in advance.

:)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1356 on: January 15, 2019, 04:56:27 PM »
Just let her lay your cards out for you and start reading and see if it comes up. She doesn't pull cards for specific questions. Rather she lays out several celtic crosses as she goes, and she looks for the answers in them as the cards come up. If the topic doesn't come up, then ask, but wait until she's fairly well into the reading.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1357 on: January 15, 2019, 05:30:38 PM »
Looks like general reading to me

i have a reading scheduled with Yona.
Any pointers on how to ask and what to ask.
i am looking for specifics-

about a POI - in relationship
about career and finance
about moving locations
about my daughter

what should i ask for

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Yona Farre
« Reply #1358 on: January 15, 2019, 11:30:45 PM »
She brought up my kids, moving, the works, I just asked for general and let her roll right along. She kept asking me if it surprised me and I was like nothing at this point surprises me in life except when two people say I’ll be in real estate. Thta thought never occurred to me but we are 2/2 now. 😆 I didn’t interrupt till the very end to ask about future children. I think that’s best.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1359 on: January 21, 2019, 06:20:31 PM »
Has anyone had Yona’s timeline happen much more quickly?  She described a couple of meetings in detailed that was supposed to happen in summer but it happened a few days after her reading.  Also, does she get past and future events mixed up?  She had a hard time interpreting my cards but it could just be her being off on timing.

josh34

« Reply #1360 on: January 21, 2019, 07:52:24 PM »
Has anyone had Yona’s timeline happen much more quickly?  She described a couple of meetings in detailed that was supposed to happen in summer but it happened a few days after her reading.  Also, does she get past and future events mixed up?  She had a hard time interpreting my cards but it could just be her being off on timing.

She can be slow or fast. That's what she told me. Also, she read something that "will" happen for me, but in actuality it happened about a month previously. But it's only happened that one time for me, so, from my experience, I know she can read "recent past events" into her "what's coming up" portion. It was in the beginning of my reading.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1361 on: January 21, 2019, 10:11:21 PM »

She can be slow or fast. That's what she told me. Also, she read something that "will" happen for me, but in actuality it happened about a month previously. But it's only happened that one time for me, so, from my experience, I know she can read "recent past events" into her "what's coming up" portion. It was in the beginning of my reading.

I agree - the only time I’ve seen her mix past with predictions is in the “opening cards” section in the beginning of the reading. That part usually picks up present, but right after that in the predictive cards, usually the first one can be also recent past. Otherwise everything else I’ve seen is all predictions. She also says she isn’t good with timing

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1362 on: January 22, 2019, 09:46:41 PM »

I agree - the only time I’ve seen her mix past with predictions is in the “opening cards” section in the beginning of the reading. That part usually picks up present, but right after that in the predictive cards, usually the first one can be also recent past. Otherwise everything else I’ve seen is all predictions. She also says she isn’t good with timing

Her readings can definitely pull "recent past" into the "present" spot. She pulled a card for me that meant a meeting, that was coming up pretty soon. She asked me how long it had been since I'd seen this person. It was several months prior and she said "Okay, if you'd said last month then I would have been picking this up as the recent past, but in fact this is in the future." So it's possible and is something she understands about her readings as well.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1363 on: January 25, 2019, 05:32:50 AM »
Does Yona keep notes?  The cards she had for my second reading were almost identical to my first and I know she notes certain cards for reference for the reading she is doing at the time, but, does she refer to them in future readings or reuse cards?  That would be really amazing if I got almost identical cards for two separate readings!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 05:34:49 AM by Penelope »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1364 on: January 25, 2019, 05:35:00 AM »
Does Yona keep notes?  The cards she had for my second reading were almost identical to my first and I know she notes theme or the reading, but does she refer to them or reuse cards?  That would be really amazing if I got almost identical cards for two separate readings!

Really good question. I was thinking about this today that if Yona record the reading? Hopefully, someone has an answer.