Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538473 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1185 on: December 16, 2018, 03:58:52 AM »
Even though some things are outstanding... Pretty much what Yona has told me has happened. I once had a reading with so much going on she was confused. At that point she offered me a refund or a re read.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1186 on: December 18, 2018, 12:13:46 AM »
My top up reading is tomorrow ! I’m nervous now lol

How’d it go??!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1187 on: December 18, 2018, 12:26:04 AM »
same here.  same experience.

My first reading with her was phenomenal, every single thing she predicted happened (including very specific details).

Second reading 80% did not happen yet (could still happen in the future) but the 20% that did sorta happen I need to try to make it fit...seems like either a coincidence or she hugely misinterpreted the cards.

Third reading was a total flop...got none of the present accurate, seems like she was reading someone else.
=

I’d have to agree at this point... first reading was amazing even though not everything has passed. The second reading was kind of disappointing but I think it’s primarly because I didn’t let enough time pass for the first reading to really unfold. I feel like the first reading was more accurate than the second which was the top off. I think the top off was more detailed as far as what exactly would happen between the other bigger things she predicted... such as

In the first reading she states there’s a gap between poi and I, that it’ll probably be a few months before contact picks up again, and then right around my turning point contact is re-established and he has financial concerns around this point (which makes sense because he’s on a temporary contract job out of state until next year spring maybe? Who knows...) and that after that, him and I are getting things straight and she sees him offering partnership and my relationship status altars.

In the top off,
She states I ignore POI because I want things to be fair and progressive, she states we spend all this time together in the next few weeks, but after the new year.  She says, “You’re face to face, he’s looking to reconnect, but even though he’s all through your cards, I’d still class you as single. I think it’s a few weeks away, and you’re deciding at this point and he really won’t like that it’s your choice rather than his to reconnect, I think he’ll find that quite disturbing. He’s still in love with you”....

I don’t really know how to interpret that part... and it’s definitely not a few weeks away like she insists and I know her timing is not good, but I don’t see POI coming back to this area until at least March? Maybe April.

Any feedback here?

I feel like the top off didn’t span the entire first reading. Then she says I’ll be in a committed relationship by this time next year... but it’s progressive from January onward. It was really confusing and I honestly don’t know what to think of it.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1188 on: December 18, 2018, 12:56:23 AM »
Interesting.

I just had my top up too and my first read regarding my POI is the same as yours and the 2nd one is too. I’m very confused after my second read now because the first one she kinda said we were heading for partnership and now she said I’m classed as single a he’s being distant and that I will kid of friend zone him for a while and he’s sulking as I don’t want to reconnect ,...

Honestly I’m all confused and all over the place

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1189 on: December 18, 2018, 12:01:34 PM »

My first reading with her was phenomenal, every single thing she predicted happened (including very specific details).

Second reading 80% did not happen yet (could still happen in the future) but the 20% that did sorta happen I need to try to make it fit...seems like either a coincidence or she hugely misinterpreted the cards.

Third reading was a total flop...got none of the present accurate, seems like she was reading someone else.
=

I’d have to agree at this point... first reading was amazing even though not everything has passed. The second reading was kind of disappointing but I think it’s primarly because I didn’t let enough time pass for the first reading to really unfold. I feel like the first reading was more accurate than the second which was the top off. I think the top off was more detailed as far as what exactly would happen between the other bigger things she predicted... such as

In the first reading she states there’s a gap between poi and I, that it’ll probably be a few months before contact picks up again, and then right around my turning point contact is re-established and he has financial concerns around this point (which makes sense because he’s on a temporary contract job out of state until next year spring maybe? Who knows...) and that after that, him and I are getting things straight and she sees him offering partnership and my relationship status altars.

In the top off,
She states I ignore POI because I want things to be fair and progressive, she states we spend all this time together in the next few weeks, but after the new year.  She says, “You’re face to face, he’s looking to reconnect, but even though he’s all through your cards, I’d still class you as single. I think it’s a few weeks away, and you’re deciding at this point and he really won’t like that it’s your choice rather than his to reconnect, I think he’ll find that quite disturbing. He’s still in love with you”....

I don’t really know how to interpret that part... and it’s definitely not a few weeks away like she insists and I know her timing is not good, but I don’t see POI coming back to this area until at least March? Maybe April.

Any feedback here?

I feel like the top off didn’t span the entire first reading. Then she says I’ll be in a committed relationship by this time next year... but it’s progressive from January onward. It was really confusing and I honestly don’t know what to think of it.

your too obsessive. you asked like three times in the space of a week about your reading. if you behave like this on a board i wonder how crazy you are in person no wonder your ex boyf disappeared i would too

you’re* ;)

you’re fucking bitter lmao

josh34

« Reply #1190 on: December 18, 2018, 12:35:40 PM »

=

In the top off,

Any feedback here?

your too obsessive. you asked like three times in the space of a week about your reading. if you behave like this on a board i wonder how crazy you are in person no wonder your ex boyf disappeared i would too

Seriously? What's wrong with you? As a male, I'd sure as hell leave someone with your terrible attitude years and years before I ever even consider somebody like them. I wouldn't even consider leaving them for the things you're calling them out for. I think you need to take a break from this forum if you cant stop calling people names or having that attitude.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 12:38:06 PM by josh34 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1191 on: December 18, 2018, 01:11:40 PM »
I don’t know why this person has suddenly become a troll

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1192 on: December 18, 2018, 01:34:54 PM »
She or he is obviously bitter about something. Doesn’t really bother me lol I know I’m not obsessing over my ex, I’m just trying to get clarity and guidance about my reading from other people who have read with Yona. Plus, my ex didn’t leave me, I left him, so she/he obv doesn’t understand my life and or why I’m getting readings :) and she/he doesn’t need to understand because it’s none of her/his business... again, I’m seeking clarity and guidance from other people who understand this reader, who can help interpret, not for someone to sit here and bash me for wanting help. Thanks all for understanding me and realizing that this person is a troooooolllll.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1193 on: December 18, 2018, 02:38:10 PM »
She or he is obviously bitter about something. Doesn’t really bother me lol I know I’m not obsessing over my ex, I’m just trying to get clarity and guidance about my reading from other people who have read with Yona. Plus, my ex didn’t leave me, I left him, so she/he obv doesn’t understand my life and or why I’m getting readings :) and she/he doesn’t need to understand because it’s none of her/his business... again, I’m seeking clarity and guidance from other people who understand this reader, who can help interpret, not for someone to sit here and bash me for wanting help. Thanks all for understanding me and realizing that this person is a troooooolllll.

I cut off mine a well and I have a reading with yona on the 6th. Looking forward to it but I’ll keep in mind that she doesn’t seem to be great with romance.

4 mo is good by me though that’s usually when I get annoyed and break up w someone anyways.

josh34

« Reply #1194 on: December 18, 2018, 03:30:47 PM »

I cut off mine a well and I have a reading with yona on the 6th. Looking forward to it but I’ll keep in mind that she doesn’t seem to be great with romance.

4 mo is good by me though that’s usually when I get annoyed and break up w someone anyways.

I wouldn't say shes not great with romance, I'd just say she can be rather general.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1195 on: December 18, 2018, 04:09:36 PM »
Best advice I can give you about Yona is just to write down / record her reading.

Forget about what she says and let things unfold, have faith but don't stress and do not overthink anything.

I got doubtful and then I was like "whatever, she's wrong for me" and then after I stopped thinking about her predictions, everything began to make sense.

Don't expect things to happen in any particular order, they could also be way far out to happen over the years.

Also, do not read with her within the span of 6 months, she specifically told me that when I asked about a top up reading.

This goes with any reader, really.

I literally thought she was a fraud at one point but that was FAR from the truth, she's the best for me.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1196 on: December 18, 2018, 04:50:45 PM »
[ I feel like the first reading was more accurate than the second which was the top off. I think the top off was more detailed as far as what exactly would happen between the other bigger things she predicted... such as

FYI she told me once that typically the initial reading on a subject of interest is the most accurate, and subsequent readings, if the predictions from the first reading haven't all happened yet, are basically either looking at the same circumstance from a slightly different perspective or just adds a little more detail here or there.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #1197 on: December 18, 2018, 11:47:08 PM »
Im a yona newbie and just had my first reading last week.  i know this has probably been answered before- but if anyone could be so kind as to explain to me a few “yona terms”?

“Queen of cups”- does this mean anyone manipulative around POI (sister, mom, ex, crazy girl)- she said t could be any of those and seemed to learn towards ex, , but in your experience- whom did it refer to?

“Crossroads”- she made it sound like a positive turning point, but idk. What has this word meant for you in her readings?

“Flat line”- seemed to mean “more of the same in a relationship as it is currently” but not sure- thoughts?

Thanks!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1198 on: December 18, 2018, 11:52:42 PM »
Im a yona newbie and just had my first reading last week.  i know this has probably been answered before- but if anyone could be so kind as to explain to me a few “yona terms”?

“Queen of cups”- does this mean anyone manipulative around POI (sister, mom, ex, crazy girl)- she said t could be any of those and seemed to learn towards ex, , but in your experience- whom did it refer to?

“Crossroads”- she made it sound like a positive turning point, but idk. What has this word meant for you in her readings?

I had a queen of cups in my reading. She said it suggests a manipulative female, often a love rival. In my case, in context, it was my ex's current partner.

A crossroads means just that. A turning point, a decision point, an inflection point. It doesn't necessarily mean good or bad, depends on the context around it. Was this the Devil card? If so, that means a predestined turning point.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #1199 on: December 19, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »

I had a queen of cups in my reading. She said it suggests a manipulative female, often a love rival. In my case, in context, it was my ex's current partner.

A crossroads means just that. A turning point, a decision point, an inflection point. It doesn't necessarily mean good or bad, depends on the context around it. Was this the Devil card? If so, that means a predestined turning point.

Oooof wish i could remember what card it was for crossroads. Mightve been devil. She made ir sound positive like id be really stable/ happy with my boyfriend after that.

As far as the QOC- my mind jumps to a crazy ex lol, because im paranoid.  She said a girl who has bad intentions like a “vulture” wanting to manipulate/influence  my boyfriend, a narcissistic type. She said he isnt interested at all and doesnt give her the time of day. She said she already “tried” with him but that he cut it off and its no longer happening and shes no longer “pursuing”  (they arent in communication currently) but that a few months from now i’ll find something out he sortof mislead me on and be mad, like he’ll casually mention something and i’ll be like “umm when were you gonna tell me this?!”  but that i shouldnt be mad or overreact and stop focusing on it because he didnt really do anything wrong besides not tell me directly (lol.. sounds like me). I think im being paranoid, if that isnt obvious already. she described her as someone with long brown hair who doesnt mean anything to him, and that i already know who she is. But i cant figure out who it is ! And its unecessarily bothering me lol. Im wracking my brain and i cant think of a single girl. Which is why i suggested a family member, who are actually very manipulative in his life and kindof.. vultre-y. I need to chill out maybe

anything