Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1533233 times)

Offline star1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #870 on: September 20, 2018, 10:50:10 PM »
She will call you right on the dot. Make sure you find her on skype and add her as a contact.  to be safe email her your contact name.

Thank you. She asked me my Skype user when booking a time

Offline user5942

« Reply #871 on: September 21, 2018, 12:36:25 AM »
If she makes short-term predictions, do they happen soon?
She told me 6 weeks with one (which will be next week) and then 4 months for another. Said all would happen not that far away

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #872 on: September 21, 2018, 12:43:32 AM »
She told me 6 weeks with one (which will be next week) and then 4 months for another. Said all would happen not that far away

I had a reading with her 7/26. My tower (first prediction) was a few days before the reading. She said that something would occur in a few weeks as in the near future, which ended up being 6 weeks from the reading. Other than that, she said everything would happen by the end of the year because she doesn’t see anything that would show the new year, but she said something that might take “a couple of months”, so I’m not sure if that means 2 months or more than 2 months haha... a couple to me is 2. But as you’ve read, it’s better to pinpoint when or where the predictions could occur based off of time markers. She mentions something happening around the time I join a class, so I knew that that would be around October 5th.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #873 on: September 21, 2018, 03:05:59 PM »

Told me six weeks on one thing and it never happened.  Told me around my birthday for another thing and it happened like 4 months before.  I wouldnt trust the timing at all.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #874 on: September 21, 2018, 03:34:13 PM »

Told me six weeks on one thing and it never happened.  Told me around my birthday for another thing and it happened like 4 months before.  I wouldnt trust the timing at all.

Im surprised Yona didnt tell youguys she wasnt good with timing - she typically tells me that. She will try to give a timeframe based on the cards but she has been known to be way off...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #875 on: September 21, 2018, 07:57:19 PM »
The only timing Yona gave me was to say she see this happening soon. Other stuff she like said it would happen around the time this was going on, or just before you make a trip. She hands up told me she was not good at timing. None of them are. Any one claiming they are 99.9 good at timing scam artist stay away.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #876 on: September 23, 2018, 02:28:53 AM »
Ok so update ....yona said to me that the tower card came up in regards to moving property ... that someone’s lying about the property or there’s some type of deception in regards to it ... but i wasn’t expecting to move , at least any time soon as we have just negotiated another year deal.

Well low and behold , the landlord is selling her house after all and put it on the market the same day she told us ! So I’m hoping that this was the deception or lying yona saw , in my property I’m already in , rather than my new one I’m now going to have to unexpectedly find ( I hope there’s nothing wrong with the new one lol)

Also she said the property move was the catalyst of my read ... that things get into moving quickly re love life and career etc once I move so hopefully that’s true.

She said POI would be back but as of yet , no communication. She did say there was long gaps in communication or “ seemingly long gaps” as she put it ... but a text will come , she said she saw contact ... it’s been nearly 8 weeks of silence .... I can see him looking at my stories online etc but doesn’t reach out like he used to .

Offline user5942

« Reply #877 on: September 23, 2018, 04:06:28 PM »
Has she ever been completely wrong for people?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #878 on: September 23, 2018, 05:24:21 PM »

I wonder this too - I was just talking to a friend about this the other day as I don't see too many "wrong" predictions from her.

But to answer your question, Yes she has been wrong....but on this board and another board it seems like its few and far between.
Often times someone would think she is wrong but it pans out the way she says with a whole new person or years later and ends up being right (based on specifics of the prediction)...

Offline happyorange

« Reply #879 on: September 23, 2018, 11:09:42 PM »
The reason why I won't go back to Yona after two readings

- tired of guessing who they are
- tired of reading this thread ... that most have been guessing and interpreting the cards
- love prediction has not happened (said I will meet my POI around national holidays - 3 passed and still nothing happened.)
- Her predictions were more about insignificant events.. that maybe 10% of insignificant events of our year.

The only thing she was correct was that I went London to study last year end and she knew my separation with POI.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #880 on: September 24, 2018, 12:14:57 AM »
She never said that to me... Place of healing I think refers to recovering from past relationship. Doesn't actually mean your ill.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #881 on: September 24, 2018, 12:17:40 AM »
But of all the readers i've spoken with, and believe me thats quite a few.  Her predictions have happened. Others that gave more detail, theirs didn't.

Offline star1

« Reply #882 on: September 24, 2018, 02:14:25 PM »
Out of curiosity sake, is Yona a clairvoyant psychic medium aswell as a fortune teller? It says on her site she's psychic..

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #883 on: September 24, 2018, 04:55:30 PM »
She never said that to me... Place of healing I think refers to recovering from past relationship. Doesn't actually mean your ill.

I got it in a card once. It's intended to be literal, but also interpreted broadly. For instance, it could mean a hospital, a doctors office, your dentist, or something more "alternative" like acupuncture, or yoga, or a therapist or whatever. In my case, it was a hospital. I don't think it has anything to do with an abstract concept like getting over a past relationship (unless you're doing it in a therapist's office).

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #884 on: September 25, 2018, 12:50:38 AM »

I wonder this too - I was just talking to a friend about this the other day as I don't see too many "wrong" predictions from her.

But to answer your question, Yes she has been wrong....but on this board and another board it seems like its few and far between.
Often times someone would think she is wrong but it pans out the way she says with a whole new person or years later and ends up being right (based on specifics of the prediction)...

Two years after my first reading nothing she said ever happened
I’ve never had any luck with yona in any way

anything