Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538606 times)

Offline star1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #855 on: September 18, 2018, 01:11:43 PM »
I've booked my in-depth Crystal and tarot reading with Yona.
I'd like her to look at a situation with an ex, but I know from reading these posts it's better to keep it general. Is she good at picking up the situation with an ex usually without you saying a thing?

From my very limited experience and from reading these boards, it's best to keep it general and not ask a specific question. You have some time at the end to ask if you'd like to clarify anything.

My first reading was all about my love life - it's what I was hoping it would be about, but didn't ask. He just came up all on his own. Second reading he made brief appearances and the reading was entirely focused on other subjects.

I also read somewhere, and tend to believe, that whatever her cards show is what you should know, need to know. The most pressing matters will come to the fore, hence why her readings are so tailored and specific. I know it sounds kinda hokey but the cards really do speak to the specific person, it's like the universe's message being delivered to you via Yona.

So if your ex doesn't come up, I would surmise that he's just not relevant to you at this stage or his  presence (or lack thereof) won't make a major difference.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for explaining that me, I'll let you know how I get on. She responded to my payment pretty quickly this morning, which is great. Just waiting for a time.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #856 on: September 18, 2018, 05:35:34 PM »
I'd like her to look at a situation with an ex, but I know from reading these posts it's better to keep it general. Is she good at picking up the situation with an ex usually without you saying a thing?

From my very limited experience and from reading these boards, it's best to keep it general and not ask a specific question. You have some time at the end to ask if you'd like to clarify anything.

My first reading was all about my love life - it's what I was hoping it would be about, but didn't ask. He just came up all on his own. Second reading he made brief appearances and the reading was entirely focused on other subjects.

I also read somewhere, and tend to believe, that whatever her cards show is what you should know, need to know. The most pressing matters will come to the fore, hence why her readings are so tailored and specific. I know it sounds kinda hokey but the cards really do speak to the specific person, it's like the universe's message being delivered to you via Yona.

So if your ex doesn't come up, I would surmise that he's just not relevant to you at this stage or his  presence (or lack thereof) won't make a major difference.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for explaining that me, I'll let you know how I get on. She responded to my payment pretty quickly this morning, which is great. Just waiting for a time.

I don't like to ask for general readings, I'm calling for an answer to a question and so I ask it, but I understand other people have other methods and that's fine. I will say this, though -- I have spoken now twice with Yona, the first time I told her the questions I was interested in exploring and she examined them. When I called for a follow up reading I again told her my topic of interest and that it was a follow up reading and she said something along these lines: "Let me just take a look at what's coming up in your life, obviously this subject is of major interest but I would expect it then to come up naturally, if I try to make things fit too neatly then that's when we get into trouble, so let me just ask what's coming up."

So in a way she did sort of do a general reading, but with an awareness of a particular question that was on my mind. Ultimately it did come up, in fact it basically dominated my reading, so for me personally I would just let her know what's bothering you or what you really want to know about and then let her proceed the way she feels is best.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #857 on: September 18, 2018, 05:57:58 PM »

Just my two cents.

I don't like to ask for general readings, I'm calling for an answer to a question and so I ask it, but I understand other people have other methods and that's fine. I will say this, though -- I have spoken now twice with Yona, the first time I told her the questions I was interested in exploring and she examined them. When I called for a follow up reading I again told her my topic of interest and that it was a follow up reading and she said something along these lines: "Let me just take a look at what's coming up in your life, obviously this subject is of major interest but I would expect it then to come up naturally, if I try to make things fit too neatly then that's when we get into trouble, so let me just ask what's coming up."

So in a way she did sort of do a general reading, but with an awareness of a particular question that was on my mind. Ultimately it did come up, in fact it basically dominated my reading, so for me personally I would just let her know what's bothering you or what you really want to know about and then let her proceed the way she feels is best.

I think it’s recommended to ask for a general reading from her  because it’s been found that she seems to be the most accurate with her predictions  (if anyone wants to know why).

I know a few who asked specific questions and the predictions came out mostly wrong  and a few right - but it’s entirely up to anyone on how they choose to proceed :)

Offline star1

« Reply #858 on: September 18, 2018, 09:03:22 PM »

Just my two cents.

Thank you, that's my concern. I've asked for general before, and readers haven't picked up on my situation or spent too much time on things that really aren't important in my life. But then I get told to ask her for general only, or her preds don't come through.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #859 on: September 18, 2018, 10:24:05 PM »
Believe me Just ask for a general. My first reading with her I asked about a person and sure enough she did pick up on somethings. Predictions didn't happen. Second reading yes, things happened with in three months. I assumed though it was about different people. It did happen just as she said. 3rd reading happened quickly yet again I assumed it was with different people and it happened like she said. others stuff like getting a small sum of money happened. still waiting on other things

Offline star1

« Reply #860 on: September 18, 2018, 10:42:07 PM »
Believe me Just ask for a general. My first reading with her I asked about a person and sure enough she did pick up on somethings. Predictions didn't happen. Second reading yes, things happened with in three months. I assumed though it was about different people. It did happen just as she said. 3rd reading happened quickly yet again I assumed it was with different people and it happened like she said. others stuff like getting a small sum of money happened. still waiting on other things

Thanks BostonGal I'll post on the forum how I get on with her   :)

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #861 on: September 19, 2018, 09:35:54 AM »
Yes, several people I know

Out of curiosity—has Yona told anyone an ex IS NOT coming back?

she told me that last year

Was it right?

Offline whskers

« Reply #862 on: September 20, 2018, 05:11:12 AM »
Has anybody experienced Yona predicting the future but really what she is seeing is the past? She described with great accuracy and specifics a couple of events that I think happened in the past and I am not confident will happen again in the future.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #863 on: September 20, 2018, 12:14:49 PM »
Has anybody experienced Yona predicting the future but really what she is seeing is the past? She described with great accuracy and specifics a couple of events that I think happened in the past and I am not confident will happen again in the future.

Yes. My tower was a few days before my reading.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #864 on: September 20, 2018, 12:58:59 PM »
I had my reading today. I sadly had a non-reading aka she wasn’t getting enough detail information through for a flowing, informative reading- so she’s going to refund me. Has anyone else experienced this then tried again with success?

Yes this happened to me and others I know.
Predictions given from non-readings can still happen.
I just tried again and rescheduled

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #865 on: September 20, 2018, 01:26:02 PM »
Was this your very first reading? If not you have to wait till most of her predictions happen; if so then maybe you and her don't have a connection

I had my reading today. I sadly had a non-reading aka she wasn’t getting enough detail information through for a flowing, informative reading- so she’s going to refund me. Has anyone else experienced this then tried again with success?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #866 on: September 20, 2018, 09:01:17 PM »

She actually has said this can happen if it was the recent past, sometimes the early cards actually show recent past. But she said it isn't common.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #867 on: September 20, 2018, 09:03:15 PM »

She actually has said this can happen if it was the recent past, sometimes the early cards actually show recent past. But she said it isn't common.

I’d second this - this happened with my last reading

Offline star1

« Reply #868 on: September 20, 2018, 10:17:37 PM »
This sounds so pathetic to ask, but does Yona call you on Skype or you call her?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #869 on: September 20, 2018, 10:32:32 PM »
She will call you right on the dot. Make sure you find her on skype and add her as a contact.  to be safe email her your contact name.