Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1538626 times)

Offline okgirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #750 on: August 17, 2018, 01:08:21 AM »
do she has her website?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #751 on: August 17, 2018, 01:23:34 AM »
Hi Sparkle 002!
Yes I did record the reading and she stressed its going to be July-Aug (july more) and actually I did have the interview out of nowhere and it was a 4 hours long online interview lol. She also said its not that far off that I have this opportunity because she saw it in her short term spread. But it could very well be the other part time opportunity coming in September with my old boss.... may be she mixed up the negotiations with my old boss with "an interview" and i asked her about this she said she sees it to be an interview and yes it did happen. If by next year from now same time or 2 or even 4 years later an interview comes up in july-ish,,,,, I dont know about it LOL.
I am happy for you that you got the job. I am stuck and its been extremely hard for me. I have tried quite a few psychics and NOT A SINGLE psychic told me it will take YEARS to start working again or atleast ITS QUITE QUITE FAR OFF. I started gettting readings from june 2016..... main and only one concern job and DAMN not a single one was correct. Kisha's random numbers were correct besides all was way too genneric and not helpful.....
:(

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #752 on: August 17, 2018, 01:25:46 AM »
But i do add here, Yona is not a fraud. I will wait and try to hear the recording again and if things pan out i will update.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #753 on: August 17, 2018, 02:54:46 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:22:07 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #754 on: August 17, 2018, 03:04:33 AM »
Also, she saw something not too far from me. she said 2 months, it ended up being 2 years, so I don't know. One thing I know for fact is that her predictions have played out for me but her timing nope. I don't even ask her for timing anymore.

Hi Sparkle 002!
Yes I did record the reading and she stressed its going to be July-Aug (july more) and actually I did have the interview out of nowhere and it was a 4 hours long online interview lol. She also said its not that far off that I have this opportunity because she saw it in her short term spread. But it could very well be the other part time opportunity coming in September with my old boss.... may be she mixed up the negotiations with my old boss with "an interview" and i asked her about this she said she sees it to be an interview and yes it did happen. If by next year from now same time or 2 or even 4 years later an interview comes up in july-ish,,,,, I dont know about it LOL.
I am happy for you that you got the job. I am stuck and its been extremely hard for me. I have tried quite a few psychics and NOT A SINGLE psychic told me it will take YEARS to start working again or atleast ITS QUITE QUITE FAR OFF. I started gettting readings from june 2016..... main and only one concern job and DAMN not a single one was correct. Kisha's random numbers were correct besides all was way too genneric and not helpful.....
:(

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #755 on: August 17, 2018, 04:57:11 AM »

Yeah its funny to see that a person she may refer to as an ex in the reading may actually be your current POI who may in fact be the ex in the future!  :o

Now this scares me because I just randomly thought about the Tower I got in my reading. Yona specifically said it was for a friend and not me - but the description of this friend was a short, curvy girl with dark hair and yeah that fits my description as well as about 3 other friends of mine. oh boy :o

Has anyone had a tower where she said it was not for you and it actually was for you based on the event(s) that happened?

I just listened to my reading from 2016 and then 2018 and both seem to be happening now.  Really weird.

The other thing I realised is that the person i thought she was talking about is no longer in my life and she is referring to someone new.  She even said  in my reading in early 2018 that I was going to hear from an old love, that he would be trying his best to win me over.  Well, it appears she was talking about a man I had yet to meet and we are now not talking.  All rather bizarre.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #756 on: August 17, 2018, 12:39:51 PM »
I’ve had the Tower which was in my hopes and fears but it neutralizes the card

Yeah its funny to see that a person she may refer to as an ex in the reading may actually be your current POI who may in fact be the ex in the future!  :o

Now this scares me because I just randomly thought about the Tower I got in my reading. Yona specifically said it was for a friend and not me - but the description of this friend was a short, curvy girl with dark hair and yeah that fits my description as well as about 3 other friends of mine. oh boy :o

Has anyone had a tower where she said it was not for you and it actually was for you based on the event(s) that happened?

I just listened to my reading from 2016 and then 2018 and both seem to be happening now.  Really weird.

The other thing I realised is that the person i thought she was talking about is no longer in my life and she is referring to someone new.  She even said  in my reading in early 2018 that I was going to hear from an old love, that he would be trying his best to win me over.  Well, it appears she was talking about a man I had yet to meet and we are now not talking.  All rather bizarre.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #757 on: August 17, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »
Ok I am not getting it here.  She just asked my age, marital status and she started saying all that herself. Now if for example she predicted something for July 2018 and happens in July 2020 or 2021 well it can be by chance because I am 100% sure I get some interviews between now and then lol. Also she didn’t point much details but was very generic. Like interview will go well, it will be a interview not too many details. Anyways, I am too tired and will only consult a psychic once and if atleast some things pan out. Yona is not worst, she is ethical reader I have seen worst on kasamba.
Best of luck guys!!!

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #758 on: August 18, 2018, 11:40:14 AM »
I can also totally relate to this like so many of you. So i just pulled  out my 2016 reading and its all happening now despite Yona saying these were fast moving cards. haha the 6 weeks was 2.5 years later!  The biggest giveaway for me was this time reference on some children she was picking up. talking about 7 years olds, but at the time they were 5!  I also find it spooky that readings past 2016 also refer to a detached person. Like someone mentioned a few posts up above that yona could be discussing your future ex thats not even your partner yet. What a depressing thought....

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #759 on: August 18, 2018, 01:35:09 PM »
Hey. So I mentioned earlier that Yona said to take focus off him
And he’ll come back etc, move on with my life and he’ll want a part of it. Letting go would bring him back etc. Then I confused myself lol. So here are all the snippets about that particular part of my reading (I didn’t want to post the whole thing ) what do you guys think?

In regards to her prediction of an incoming text message; He actually feels quite emotionally detached at that point, you know, it certainly not a game changer. It doesn't change the status quo. But I'm not anxious about that. Because I think well, he’s touching base and keeping that connection to your life. they've got nothing to offer you at the moment. There's a reason for this.

You know, they they don't think that they're treating you badly. You might, I don't know. But they don't. They think they've explained themselves to you. And that actually, they think that they should be this gap. But then they get so far and panic, they don't want to lose the link to you because nothing's changed. They've got nothing to offer you. But I always think that if somebody has a sparkling target or a sparkling goal, it's amazing how they can hurry themselves up, speed things up , make an effort.

sometimes it takes people a while to realize a sparkling thing and how much they really want it. But this is the other reason why I'm heartened that you're shown playing to your strengths ,moving forward ... you're not cutting ties - you don't need to cut ties . But you're not standing still because if you stood still it would fizzle out. I think it would just fizzle out i think that there would be longer and longer gaps in communication and you know you you'd go separate ways so the fact that it's not although they're important, they showed up very very early,  even before the predictions .

They don't like to lose out . you know he’s second guessing his decisions and choices anyway he's not sure what he wants. Thats his problem ,not yours ,but the the better your life is going, the happier you are , the less focus toward him, the more uneasy he's going to be about that. My god what if i make a mistake , my God would it have been too late to change things. Yeah, you you have a very good understanding of psychology yourself .

Playing to your strengths is a good thing . It enhances your chances with him anyway the more successful your life the happy you are the more he wants to get in . He is going to want to be a part of that anyway but you know you're not at that point quite yet he certainly isn't still thinking that he's trapped by his current circumstances but he will become resentful slowly, he will break free.

so youre just moving on .. you're not being horrible. You're not issuing ultimatums. But you're also not hanging around.

That lights a fire under his feet . He feels trapped and people can move on with their lives as he's looking at the same four walls of the obstacles.

Me : How would he know that I'm moving on? I'm very subtle. I don't post things about dates , how would he know my life is going good?

You don't need to. Hes not a moron. He might  be stuck on things and slow to work on his emotions. But he's not a moron, he'll just know. I think they have a radar.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #760 on: August 18, 2018, 02:11:46 PM »
I think you interpreted this correctly. How do you think you confused yourself?

And he’ll come back etc, move on with my life and he’ll want a part of it. Letting go would bring him back etc. Then I confused myself lol. So here are all the snippets about that particular part of my reading (I didn’t want to post the whole thing ) what do you guys think?

In regards to her prediction of an incoming text message; He actually feels quite emotionally detached at that point, you know, it certainly not a game changer. It doesn't change the status quo. But I'm not anxious about that. Because I think well, he’s touching base and keeping that connection to your life. they've got nothing to offer you at the moment. There's a reason for this.

You know, they they don't think that they're treating you badly. You might, I don't know. But they don't. They think they've explained themselves to you. And that actually, they think that they should be this gap. But then they get so far and panic, they don't want to lose the link to you because nothing's changed. They've got nothing to offer you. But I always think that if somebody has a sparkling target or a sparkling goal, it's amazing how they can hurry themselves up, speed things up , make an effort.

sometimes it takes people a while to realize a sparkling thing and how much they really want it. But this is the other reason why I'm heartened that you're shown playing to your strengths ,moving forward ... you're not cutting ties - you don't need to cut ties . But you're not standing still because if you stood still it would fizzle out. I think it would just fizzle out i think that there would be longer and longer gaps in communication and you know you you'd go separate ways so the fact that it's not although they're important, they showed up very very early,  even before the predictions .

They don't like to lose out . you know he’s second guessing his decisions and choices anyway he's not sure what he wants. Thats his problem ,not yours ,but the the better your life is going, the happier you are , the less focus toward him, the more uneasy he's going to be about that. My god what if i make a mistake , my God would it have been too late to change things. Yeah, you you have a very good understanding of psychology yourself .

Playing to your strengths is a good thing . It enhances your chances with him anyway the more successful your life the happy you are the more he wants to get in . He is going to want to be a part of that anyway but you know you're not at that point quite yet he certainly isn't still thinking that he's trapped by his current circumstances but he will become resentful slowly, he will break free.

so youre just moving on .. you're not being horrible. You're not issuing ultimatums. But you're also not hanging around.

That lights a fire under his feet . He feels trapped and people can move on with their lives as he's looking at the same four walls of the obstacles.

Me : How would he know that I'm moving on? I'm very subtle. I don't post things about dates , how would he know my life is going good?

You don't need to. Hes not a moron. He might  be stuck on things and slow to work on his emotions. But he's not a moron, he'll just know. I think they have a radar.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #761 on: August 18, 2018, 03:11:27 PM »
I guess another person said readers had said to let go and they don’t come back.

I guess I just don’t understand how me being quiet and doing my own thing will make him come back.
Because the energy of you wanting something so badly is the same energy that is strong enough to push it away...or so I've been told.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #762 on: August 18, 2018, 04:05:03 PM »
Thats interesting that readers have said that because I've always heard the opposite.

Its always best to focus on yourself and your life and not put energy into someone who isnt putting energy into you.

You being quiet - is essentially giving a guy space and eventually they will miss you. This tends to make a guy "come back".
However, how they come back is the question. By the looks of the snippet of the reading, he seems like he wants to just keep you around and not fully let you go - but there doesnt seem to be any intent behind it (kind of like dangling on a string) because he doesnt know what he wants. I'm not sure if Yona mentioned he would come back and want something more and there would be progression in the relationship...if not, (just my 2 cents) I wouldnt get my hopes to high when he does come back around. The truth is, it may fizzle out. But I dont think if you put energy into this it would prevent it from fizzling out either. Pulling away and living your life usually causes a spark for change and is probably the best way for it to not fizzle out. It doesnt seem (by the looks of the reading) he is putting in too much. (This is my interpretation of the reading, not sure how it is actually going down in real life lol).

I guess another person said readers had said to let go and they don’t come back.

My worry is that I will focus on my life and we will just fizzle out completely. I guess I just don’t understand how me being quiet and doing my own thing will make him come back. I feel that the long period of silence were currently going through will just say silent. He used to be hot on contact and it’s started to fizzle recently, this will be another 2 week stretch of no contact . So I’m confused . Lol
Be another 2 week

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:09:19 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #763 on: August 18, 2018, 04:13:48 PM »
You’re right . Yona said he was present throughout my whole cards. He came up in the first part then was present the whole way through. She said that he would have vanished from the cards but it didn’t tell her that. She believes that he will be one of the men that my choice would be between . the whole reading pretty much kept pulling back to him, so she said he was significant . But he will be a slow mover and I can’t speed him up

Thats interesting that readers have said that because I've always heard the opposite.

Its always best to focus on yourself and your life and not put energy into someone who isnt putting energy into you.

You being quiet - is essentially giving a guy space and eventually they will miss you. This tends to make a guy "come back".
However, how they come back is the question. By the looks of the snippet of the reading, he seems like he wants to just keep you around and not fully let you go - but there doesnt seem to be any intent behind it (kind of like dangling on a string) because he doesnt know what he wants. I'm not sure if Yona mentioned he would come back and want something more and there would be progression in the relationship...if not, (just my 2 cents) I wouldnt get my hopes to high when he does come back around. The truth is, it may fizzle out. But I dont think if you put energy into this it would prevent it from fizzling out either. Pulling away and living your life usually causes a spark for change and is probably the best way for it to not fizzle out. It doesnt seem (by the looks of the reading) he is putting in too much. (This is my interpretation of the reading, not sure how it is actually going down in real life lol).

My worry is that I will focus on my life and we will just fizzle out completely. I guess I just don’t understand how me being quiet and doing my own thing will make him come back. I feel that the long period of silence were currently going through will just say silent. He used to be hot on contact and it’s started to fizzle recently, this will be another 2 week stretch of no contact . So I’m confused . Lol
Be another 2 week

Offline Sag78

« Reply #764 on: August 18, 2018, 04:14:01 PM »
Sparkle, I love your interpretations!

anything