Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541398 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #615 on: July 06, 2018, 02:17:45 AM »
So I suppose I should update you on what happened since my reading and terrible surprise turn.

Turns out, there was a combination of cards that could have meant cold feet win the wedding and Gina decided personally that wasn’t it because of the cards around it, and that there was no ending in the cards, etc in fact it was very specifically taken out.

So, during the free reading she gave me as she felt so bad - and she thought we maybe didn’t connect or let’s see what happened - I went over those cards and she apologized and said it was reader error, the cards are never wrong but she can be in how she reads them, then explained why she interpreted it as she did. So even with people with years of experience, they may not get it all right.

That said... him and I are now working on working things out. And, actually things seem to be better. The dynamics have changed between us but in a good way. We are taking it slow, being cautious, and not rushing back into anything.

In the make up reading it basically gave a snapshot, of the upcoming weeks.

It could be that her main reading ends up being correct other than his cold feet with the wedding, I will keep you posted as the year unfolds.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #616 on: July 06, 2018, 06:40:05 AM »
Thank you for update sunshineluv7! Hope everything will go well for you and you will work things out. Please keep us updating

Offline Sag78

« Reply #617 on: July 14, 2018, 04:42:40 PM »
Guys, my Tower happened what Yona predicted. My ex getting married . .... I am in pieces

Offline Newlife

« Reply #618 on: July 14, 2018, 04:57:12 PM »
Did she give you hope with your ex or not ?

Guys, my Tower happened what Yona predicted. My ex getting married . .... I am in pieces

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #619 on: July 14, 2018, 05:06:40 PM »

I am really sorry to hear that. Many of us have gone through things here and can relate.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #620 on: July 14, 2018, 06:27:26 PM »
To be fair to Yona, she never was saying to me that I will end up with my ex. She never was saying I have a choice. She said that cards  doesn't show her will I be with him or not . She said after the tower it will be clear for her to see. What she said that the Tower will not be a long time , it will make me to move forward. It will be a short tower. And then , I will be spending a time with a person I love. But she could see his card and couldn't see a new person . She saw in a cristal ball the tower in a fog .  When I asked her if the tower means " a marriage " she said she doesn't know.

I have a reading with her on Tuesday .

Offline Sag78

« Reply #621 on: July 14, 2018, 06:36:32 PM »
Yona said if the tower will be marriage , then he will leave his ex faster. She saw the end for them from two years ago . Actually everybody saw the end for them ( Kisha, Anne, Cookie and hundreds of others ) . I will certainly update. The thing is I even don't talk to anyone . And I am not looking forward to meet a new man . I tried last year to move on , but I ran away in two months as my heart wasn't there .

The interesting thing is my ex husband, my POI ( who I love) and a man with who I tried to move on carry the same name . I hadn't got others

Offline Sag78

« Reply #622 on: July 14, 2018, 06:42:41 PM »

I am really sorry to hear that. Many of us have gone through things here and can relate.

Thank you. I know I am not only one in here and not the last . I need to pick myself together somehow

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #623 on: July 15, 2018, 10:24:31 PM »
Hey, I just paid for a reading from Yona through her website,,, how long does she normally take to connect to arrange and time and date for a reading ..?

I'm assuming she just uses the email from my PayPal too? It didn't ask me anywhere for info lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #624 on: July 15, 2018, 11:08:11 PM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:20:25 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #625 on: July 15, 2018, 11:39:48 PM »
Thanks guys , you guys are awesome

Offline Car_fanatic

« Reply #626 on: July 16, 2018, 03:24:42 AM »
I've never read with her and have never had a general reading either. What's the time you recommend I purchase?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #627 on: July 16, 2018, 04:05:33 AM »
Always go with the crystal ball reading for your Very first reading.

I've never read with her and have never had a general reading either. What's the time you recommend I purchase?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #628 on: July 18, 2018, 11:42:16 PM »
Damn I wish I knew to purchase the crystal ball.... I just paid for a tarot reading... damn

Offline Newlife

« Reply #629 on: July 19, 2018, 02:02:55 AM »
You can send additional payment or pay full price and ask her to refund.
Damn I wish I knew to purchase the crystal ball.... I just paid for a tarot reading... damn

anything