Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521121 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #555 on: May 25, 2018, 06:51:53 PM »
LMAO Is Joey actually a guy?? I thought it was a woman just using a male screen name.

If you read back through his posts, he's a gay guy. I feel sorry for the men he gets involved with. If he's that much of a drama queen on the boards, I cringe to think of what he's like in real life.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #556 on: May 25, 2018, 06:57:41 PM »
LMAO Is Joey actually a guy?? I thought it was a woman just using a male screen name.

If you read back through his posts, he's a gay guy. I feel sorry for the men he gets involved with. If he's that much of a drama queen on the boards, I cringe to think of what he's like in real life.

Ah makes sense LOL.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #557 on: May 25, 2018, 07:47:19 PM »

I read through they Yona thread there occasionally, and I agree, it's just people trying to make sense of her reading.  Like oh I met someone today, it could be my KOW that's Yona predicted lol.  It's a hot mess and any reading that needs that much work to decipher is not for me.

It took me a hot minute to even recognize what KOW was and to decipher how in the world it went from SO, POI to KOW, just because it's the card Yona pulls.
Stupid really.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #558 on: May 25, 2018, 07:56:08 PM »
I assume KOW is King of Wands, unless it's Knight of Wands.  :-\

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #559 on: May 25, 2018, 08:24:30 PM »
I assume KOW is King of Wands, unless it's Knight of Wands.  :-\
Yeah. I don't name cards when I'm getting readings or even save/keep the names of the cards that are pulled.
That's the ridiculousness of the situation, understanding the card meanings, but shouldn't the reader be doing that?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #560 on: May 26, 2018, 01:47:52 AM »
If I see or am told what the cards are when I'm getting a reading, I can't help but add my own interpretations in my head. It's just automatic when you know what the cards mean.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #561 on: May 26, 2018, 04:12:23 AM »
If I see or am told what the cards are when I'm getting a reading, I can't help but add my own interpretations in my head. It's just automatic when you know what the cards mean.

I do the same thing. I really think people should study the cards more, get a feeling for them before they go to a reader that uses them.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #562 on: May 26, 2018, 11:38:14 AM »

Me too. I know tarot somewhat too. Had a reading once where the reader got the magician as the outcome. She made it to be so terrible, when it’s really not. I pointed this out, and she was like oh yea that’s tru...wtf?  Lol.

Lots of them probably assume the customer knows nothing about tarot.

candiednut

« Reply #563 on: May 26, 2018, 12:33:44 PM »

Me too. I know tarot somewhat too. Had a reading once where the reader got the magician as the outcome. She made it to be so terrible, when it’s really not. I pointed this out, and she was like oh yea that’s tru...wtf?  Lol.

So she just admitted she was guessing and doesn't know shit.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #564 on: May 26, 2018, 10:39:53 PM »
THe thing is, there are so many different ways to interpret the tarot. I had a reading with Carla from clairvoyant chat before and she got the "marriage card" for my ex POI and didn't know if it was 1) me an POI getting married or 2) POI is currently married or 3) POI is thinkin gof marrying me or 4) I am thinking of marrying him or 5) POI and me talking about getting married.....lol there are HUGE differences between all of these interpretations. The truth? Turns out POI married someone else, which she clearly missed in her interpretations haha.
What the holy f?? Even if there are many interpretations shouldn't something stand out specific to the question/reading, the person??
If a reader is intuitive wouldn't they be able to zone in on what the more meaningful or viable answer should be? That's why I not only hate card readers, I hate when card readers call themselves psychic. They sure as hell are not and then have the gall to charge for it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #565 on: May 27, 2018, 12:42:47 AM »

Lol yea and funny part was I read with her once before maybe a week before this… and she gave me a very positive reading on the same situation.

Offline whskers

« Reply #566 on: May 27, 2018, 04:13:47 AM »
Just for clarification this conversation or whoever reader you are referring to is NOT about Yona. Readers may misinterpret that the review is referring to Yona.

Lol yea and funny part was I read with her once before maybe a week before this… and she gave me a very positive reading on the same situation.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #567 on: May 27, 2018, 04:02:34 PM »
Just for clarification this conversation or whoever reader you are referring to is NOT about Yona. Readers may misinterpret that the review is referring to Yona.

whoa !! thank whskers, was worried that my reading with Yona was totally wrong.
I love Yona !

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #568 on: May 29, 2018, 09:49:12 PM »
Wow. This EXACT thing happened to me.
I’ve had 3 out of 4 readings where she picked up on a new guy coming in. The first reading she was able to pick up generalities...but in the 2nd and 3rd readings she gave bits and pieces of what would happen between us and moved on to another prediction. At my 4th reading, she picked up this guy clear as day and didnt mention the bits and pieces of him like she did in the other readings. Looking at my notes, all of those bits and pieces have happened. Of course I didnt realize it was him until I went back to my previous readings. The inital prediction was 2 years ago.

I totally hear some people's frustrations around not getting specifics on who people are and predictions being super vague and then trying to piece together the puzzle of predictions and information that was given. To me she is still my top in terms of accuracy. As much as I want to know the specifics of everything immediately, I'm personally okay with getting the gist of what might/will happen even though I don't know the full specifics of the story during a prediction. Admittedly it can be frustrating sometimes but I would rather have the gist and know that it's accurate versus getting specific information and having it not be accurate. That's just me though.

Now that more time has passed - I've discovered that her timing is off with events she told me would unfold in the spring/summertime with a poi. Im also discovering that these events actually have nothing to do with the poi that I was interested in at the time of the first reading back in January (all of my readings with her have been General), as much as I thought it would be them. I'm realizing now that these events are unfolding with a new poi that I've met recently and that these predictions are actually about him. I've had a total of 4 readings with her so far this year - I have a LOT going on in my personal and professional life and I've been able to receive more new information in each reading luckily - I know that's not the case for some people.

My most recent reading with her was shortly after I met new poi last month and the reading was mostly about him - she even specifically picked up the situation with him in her opening cards. She gave me a pretty positive and clear insight of the direction of the relationship in the coming months, specifically telling me that I would be going from single to more commitment, that I would feel blessed overall in the relationship, and that we would be sharing excitement with each other and what we're doing as a couple.

Interestingly enough she didn't predict that I would be meeting someone new and in my very first reading with her back in January we both thought she was outlining what was to come with my poi at the time. Now I know she was wrong about timeframe specifics as well as mixing up who she was actually picking up on. Although she wasn't crazy off with timeframe it is worth noting. As I read through notes of other readings following the first one, it is interesting because I can see now that she picked up bits an pieces of this new poi but seems like she couldn't really connect the dots between the aspects that she was picking up on him and events happening as they pertained to him if that makes sense. Like she would mention a "King of Swords" and she would mention a personality trait but that was it, almost like it was fleeting, and then she went on to the next prediction. Like I said I have a lot going on, and she even apologized jumping from one prediction to another and being a bit jumbled as she told me that "all of these events are weaving together".

It wasn't until I actually met this guy and happened to have a reading shortly after meeting him that she was able to pick him up clearly and connect the dots better so to speak. To note she didn't repeat predictions from past readings which I now know are about him despite them not having happened yet at the time of the most recent reading.

It's just so interesting now that time has passed and I am starting to put the "puzzle pieces" together - crazy to see how accurate she actually is now that the puzzle pieces are starting to fit. I'll definitely come back to update as I have been.

candiednut

« Reply #569 on: May 31, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »
I had a crazy good reading with Yona. She picked up on things no psychic has ever picked up on...like ever. Predictions are pending of course but she was really "in the zone" I can tell, information just flowed out of her with no hesitation on how to interpret..she just "knew".

Did anyone have luck with her "sequence of events" predictions? She didn't give me much timing per se but it was all a series of events that are supposed to happen one after the next.

anything