Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521023 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #510 on: May 17, 2018, 08:27:34 PM »
Hey guys need your thoughts on this. Sometimes back Yona read for me or attempted to atleast.... she couldn’t at that time and asked me to reschedule or refund I requested reschedule to be next week. Thing is it was 30min reading and I felt 20 min gone like a blink of eye and she did not have any thing solid for me. I have some pressing issues, but people here recommend “General read” which she could go on like for hours..... she seemed to be very very nice, polite but yet chatty and I felt if during the rescheduled reading if I don’t specify my issues she would just go on.... and in 20 min she repeated so many sentences already and she seemed nervous 😟 a bit? Then she talked about a possible loss/finances etc with no details and then herself said ok may be it’s not a very big loss so don’t worry it could b very small.... omg it confused the hell out of me.
I am rescheduled to chat sooooon please comment. Thanks so much.

shes like that when she is not picking up much about you. It is true, she is best at picking up things spontaneously, which is why folks suggest the general read. But if you have
a certain concern, tell her and hope she gets down to it. I stopped reading with her because she would do what you would describe again and again, and her readings are a bit pricey given
the exchange rate.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #511 on: May 17, 2018, 09:09:11 PM »
Hey guys need your thoughts on this. Sometimes back Yona read for me or attempted to atleast.... she couldn’t at that time and asked me to reschedule or refund I requested reschedule to be next week. Thing is it was 30min reading and I felt 20 min gone like a blink of eye and she did not have any thing solid for me. I have some pressing issues, but people here recommend “General read” which she could go on like for hours..... she seemed to be very very nice, polite but yet chatty and I felt if during the rescheduled reading if I don’t specify my issues she would just go on.... and in 20 min she repeated so many sentences already and she seemed nervous 😟 a bit? Then she talked about a possible loss/finances etc with no details and then herself said ok may be it’s not a very big loss so don’t worry it could b very small.... omg it confused the hell out of me.
I am rescheduled to chat sooooon please comment. Thanks so much.

I know some people feel it's best to ask for a general reading but this is exactly why I don't when I'm really calling about something specific. I feel it's a waste.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #512 on: May 17, 2018, 10:23:56 PM »
I asked Yona specific questions and she was totally wrong. Many readers are. I've had 3 reading with her since and gotten general. The first reading everything came to pass. Yes, it wasn't what I wanted to know about. The 2nd reading with her within 2 weeks a big prediction happened. waiting for a few things to unfold. When I asked her about asking specific questions versus general she herself said "when asking questions reading can be distorted".
In all the years of having readings the best ones were general. Every time I've asked about will I get this job? Will this man move forward? More than not they've been wrong.
That's the thing with keen or those other sites. You are paying by the minute and tend not to want to waist time. With Yona she is very reasonable priced and will stop a reading and offer a refund or another reading. Many of those others don't.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #513 on: May 18, 2018, 02:43:29 AM »
I asked Yona specific questions and she was totally wrong. Many readers are. I've had 3 reading with her since and gotten general. The first reading everything came to pass. Yes, it wasn't what I wanted to know about. The 2nd reading with her within 2 weeks a big prediction happened. waiting for a few things to unfold. When I asked her about asking specific questions versus general she herself said "when asking questions reading can be distorted".
In all the years of having readings the best ones were general. Every time I've asked about will I get this job? Will this man move forward? More than not they've been wrong.
That's the thing with keen or those other sites. You are paying by the minute and tend not to want to waist time. With Yona she is very reasonable priced and will stop a reading and offer a refund or another reading. Many of those others don't.

This is my exact experience. Been reading with Yona since 2011 or 2012. I would say reading is close to 90% accurate for the general and closer to irrelevant when asking anything specific. She is very accurate if you just let her do her thing.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #514 on: May 18, 2018, 03:45:45 AM »
Hi, I did let her do her thing. It was a half hour reading and in almost 20 min I couldn’t get any information but a few sentences. She admitted lol that she’s repeatedly saying stuff lol. Of course I want accurate readings but what if I want to hear about my personal life and she only chats about work issues or vice versa? Before chatting with her I was excited wow 30min is reasonable time for a reading but after my initial experience with her repeated sentences and too much chatty I don’t know if I will get the help I need.i can’t afford another reading in the next 4-5 months both time and money viz.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #515 on: May 21, 2018, 03:17:06 PM »
So what does Yona Do? Is she straight up predictions and does she need any info from you? I have thought of trying her out but not sure.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #516 on: May 21, 2018, 07:33:07 PM »
Hey guys! So few days back read with her. Very very generic. Nothing extraordinary or out of the way. In fact she asked me stuff about myself. Some people pointed out correct that lady repeats on and on and on.....the same sentences. Another thing that I didn’t care is wasting time on explaining too munch knight ofwands or king of swords etc. she gave very few predictions. In fact most I snatched out of hers by asking issues on my mind. Otherwise she would just  keep on mumbling unnecessary stuff. A few things she got right but if they pan out or not is a separate story. She is fine just rated TOO HIGHLY. I doubt That I would ever read with her again, just too much inconveniences; long wait time for NOTHING, expensive, rambling same stuff too much, very generic, for me explaining knights and kings was waste of time and money. When I started interrupting her in her long sentences that were nevertheless not predictions anyways, she READ me to be impatient hehehe. But I am happy I got to ask her questions to get something out of my money or else I would never get to ask anything about my work or career she would just chattttttttttt on my personal stuff till time would be over.

If things pan out I will for sure update. But I am done here.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #517 on: May 21, 2018, 08:42:46 PM »
I agreeeee 100% also she is way too much high rated- just way too much. I am done trying new psychics.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #518 on: May 22, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »
I thought the same thing... You need to wait and see.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #519 on: May 22, 2018, 10:50:13 AM »
Hi BostonGirl yes! But she didn’t even give many predictions but hoping the ones she  gave pan out. But yes, now will forget about it all and if changes come will check who said what ;)

Offline scarlora

« Reply #520 on: May 22, 2018, 02:31:02 PM »
What's annoying to me is I'll get a 16 card spread about something fairly mundane like a formal meeting with a man that will frustrate me and then she'll say I'll be over it in 48 hours.  But then I get the "blessing card" and I get no details about it, just that blessings are coming my way. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #521 on: May 22, 2018, 02:41:38 PM »
I agreeeee 100% also she is way too much high rated- just way too much. I am done trying new psychics.

I kinda don't like her as a reader, but I will say her ethics isnt overrated. She refunds when not connecting and if something goes horribly wrong in terms of predictions, she
will offer a free top up. Also, shes one of the few psychics that take responsibility for predictions and dosent believe all this free will nonsense. She literally
told me she would be useless if every prediction she made could be "free willed" away.

candiednut

« Reply #522 on: May 22, 2018, 04:26:37 PM »
I don't believe in destiny at all. If there was destiny all these people waiting for exes would have reconciled as promised by these many readers. I've experienced firsthand that readings can change and things can alter especially in regards to relationships. I've been to so many readers and they haven't known each other yet given similar date lines for contact. Never happened. They also validate so well and they are the more direct readers. Not your crappy sugar-coater reader. It still doesn't usually happen with regards to our exes. I wish that there was destiny as I'm another waitng on an exes return.

Maybe these readers were just wrong about your destiny and they were reading on your thoughts about the timeline for contact. Sometimes readers will read what the previous reader said, or what your expectations are (like if you are expecting him to return in 2 months because another reader said so).

Offline scarlora

« Reply #523 on: May 22, 2018, 04:49:31 PM »
I don't believe in destiny at all. If there was destiny all these people waiting for exes would have reconciled as promised by these many readers. I've experienced firsthand that readings can change and things can alter especially in regards to relationships. I've been to so many readers and they haven't known each other yet given similar date lines for contact. Never happened. They also validate so well and they are the more direct readers. Not your crappy sugar-coater reader. It still doesn't usually happen with regards to our exes. I wish that there was destiny as I'm another waitng on an exes return.

I can't remember which psychic said this but she said, "if i see it, it will happen.  But it could be in 2 months or it could be in 20 years"  Well that is not really helpful

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #524 on: May 22, 2018, 04:49:57 PM »
It's both free will and destiny. It's a balance. Just because someone's ex doesn't reconcile, could actually be the destiny so the right one shows up. Many people want a mate back when they should not have been together in the first place or the person was bad for them to begin with. Emotions are fluid like time and are difficult to pin down.

I also believe that many readers pick up on our thoughts more so than actual psychic-ness. It always has us fooled into believing they are legit.
I also feel LOA is crap. I've been told by some readers that many have made it way to complicated now so it won't work for a lot of people.