Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1536976 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #495 on: April 29, 2018, 04:33:54 AM »
I use my Mac to skype and use voice recorder to record calls. I downloaded for free.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #496 on: April 29, 2018, 10:55:27 PM »
Thanks so much guys. I am going to use the suggestions. My reading is a little away. I was trying to find Yona s Skype is but no luck. Anyways...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #497 on: April 30, 2018, 02:23:59 AM »
Her photo is of a waterfall. Hope that helps.

Offline karma17

« Reply #498 on: May 01, 2018, 03:49:27 AM »
I had a reading with Yona last April- she brought up a person on her own and everything related to them- empathically and predictive she said would happen in the coming 2-3 months.
It didn’t happen in that time frame.
Then I read with her last September and she brought up that person on her own again and her reading on them seemed to have been a continuation of her last predictions// she was reading them and describing their “current state of mind” as if the April predictions had happened.

Those predictions from last April seem to be happening now just like she said.
So I’m wondering if her Aug predictions will follow in that sequence as well.
Has this happened to anyone with her?
(Please PM me if you can share insight; I’m so lost and it would be super helpful..Thanks!)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #499 on: May 01, 2018, 04:00:19 AM »
I had a reading with Yona last April- she brought up a person on her own and everything related to them- empathically and predictive she said would happen in the coming 2-3 months.
It didn’t happen in that time frame.
Then I read with her last September and she brought up that person on her own again and her reading on them seemed to have been a continuation of her last predictions// she was reading them and describing their “current state of mind” as if the April predictions had happened.

Those predictions from last April seem to be happening now just like she said.
So I’m wondering if her Aug predictions will follow in that sequence as well.
Has this happened to anyone with her?
(Please PM me if you can share insight; I’m so lost and it would be super helpful..Thanks!)
[/quote

She did the same thing with me. Nothing has happened. I think my first reading was December 2016 and the next one was april 2017.

Offline fletch

« Reply #500 on: May 01, 2018, 04:20:10 AM »
So Far it seems Yona who stated my ex was coming back just seems to be the Ex that was extremely short lived after my Ex I was inquiring about.  So I think she's gotten men mixed up.  Also stated a knight of wands which I haven't met yet.  Had my outcome card as the Ace of Cups which she said it's been forever since that's been an outcome.  Getting pretty interesting to see how some things unfold.  I listen to her readings all the time.  For those who inquired about recording her readings I simply conduct my reading on my desktop then I use my phone and an app called "Smart recorder".  Record the convo save to my google drive.   Oh and her predictions are way off just be patient.  About a year for me so far.  I had another reading from my initial in March of last year.  Even the 2nd reading in August seems it will be a year out.  I don't remember the first which really sucks i was an amateur and didn't record.  I'm sure that was my best reading. I had another in December and some things from that reading have happened.  Based on Leannes reading I'm thinking end of 2018 maybe first half of 2019. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 04:27:01 AM by fletch »

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #501 on: May 01, 2018, 06:54:15 AM »
Hi guys! I am definitely going to use the smart app to record the conversation. At this stage pretty excited about my reading. I have waited too long to consider this reading and now I can’t wait hehe.@Bostongirl you suggested her Skype id with waterfall I did not find her actually did not see any name Yona Farrell in the Skype search directory at all. I guess I will have to rely on waiting to hear from her.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #502 on: May 01, 2018, 10:30:58 AM »
I had another prediction come to pass. She stated I was going to get money... Not a big amount. Well, I'm getting a tax rebate. I thought I was going to owe. Sweet surprise.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #503 on: May 01, 2018, 12:59:03 PM »
Hi, you really don’t have to worry about finding her or adding her. As long as she has your skype ID, the call will come through. I didn’t have her in my contacts or whatever the first time we talked and the call still came in just fine.

Offline karma17

« Reply #504 on: May 02, 2018, 01:59:40 AM »
Correct! What she predicted last April is happening now. At the time she claimed it would unfold quickly (2-3 months).
When I read with her in September, she seemed to have continued her predictions where she left off/ as if the April predictions had happened. But of course they didn’t happen at the time and I’m hoping they do now since the ones from her previous read are now realizing.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #505 on: May 02, 2018, 05:11:42 AM »
Same here...predictions she made a year ago in February didn’t actualize until this spring....at the time of the reading she thought things would happen last Spring. I still have repeating predictions that haven’t happened yet...argh! I have another reading scheduled with her very soon and I’m curious to see what comes up in it.

Offline fletch

« Reply #506 on: May 10, 2018, 05:00:34 AM »
Her predictions are starting to manifest.  She completely mixed up an ex.  When I initially asked her about my ex early last year she stated I would have a choice.  Well the ex she spoke of was a short fling and at the time I spoke to her we weren't even dating.  We've had 3 readings since then.  I had to have another because her dog started barking in our reading and she lost the thread.  Her Tower moment was something I think her and Leanne should've picked up on however I've been studying myself to find my own answers and i realize some information is just not for you to know because it's pivotal that you endure it if it's part of a bigger plan.  Which I now know it is.  I'm still trying to figure out the importance of my ex because he just did something that is unforgivable and I don't see how there would be any choice to make.  I did receive the one off some of money I wasn't expecting to get.  However there is more that again is tied to some turning point.  there is a new guy that has not come into my life yet that is supposed to be linked to my Ace of Cups.  I've gotten some other readings as well as did my own to get clarity.  Some information received has given me clarity but then I have received redundant info on events that are not being shown to me as I would like because I'm not supposed to know.    so I'm done paying for readings until all this pans out.  It's obvious a higher power doesn't want me to know certain aspects of my situation.  I would recommend a reader by the name of Gia Reed.  I would caution some as you might get annoyed initially like you're not really getting the information you want however record her readings if anyone tries her out as they make so much sense later.  Don't ask questions until the end just let her tell you what she feels.  I like Leanne and Yona as my base but I also have found some good readers who clarify some things I'm trying to make sense of.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #507 on: May 10, 2018, 03:39:27 PM »
Hello.  I’ve read with Gia Reed and I have to say that I indeed was confused, but recorded the reading and every now and then, listen to it and try to decipher the reading.  I guess I was confused because It was extremely general, but specific at the same time.  Is this how you felt when you read with her?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #508 on: May 14, 2018, 03:29:51 AM »
Going to chat with her very very soon. I am soooo excited. Will come post here about my experience:)

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #509 on: May 17, 2018, 08:23:49 PM »
Hey guys need your thoughts on this. Sometimes back Yona read for me or attempted to atleast.... she couldn’t at that time and asked me to reschedule or refund I requested reschedule to be next week. Thing is it was 30min reading and I felt 20 min gone like a blink of eye and she did not have any thing solid for me. I have some pressing issues, but people here recommend “General read” which she could go on like for hours..... she seemed to be very very nice, polite but yet chatty and I felt if during the rescheduled reading if I don’t specify my issues she would just go on.... and in 20 min she repeated so many sentences already and she seemed nervous 😟 a bit? Then she talked about a possible loss/finances etc with no details and then herself said ok may be it’s not a very big loss so don’t worry it could b very small.... omg it confused the hell out of me.
I am rescheduled to chat sooooon please comment. Thanks so much.