Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1537023 times)

Offline fletch

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #480 on: April 09, 2018, 12:41:32 PM »
As I read people said that Yona changed a new guide in the end of 2016. Was wondering do you guys think this new guide seems to look at near future, whereas the old guide looked farther into the future?

Depends on what is considered near future.  I started reading with her in 2017.  I'm mad I dont recall my first reading there was a choice between two men that is consistent the last two readings but hasn't happened.  I do think it's near based on another trusted reader.  My last reading was right before xmas and a couple of predictions have manifested.  Still waiting on the big prediction.  I'd say these cards are good as other reviews show a 3 or more year waiting period.  I'm waiting for that prediction before further contact with yona. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #481 on: April 09, 2018, 01:44:40 PM »
I do like Yona and she has gotten some things right compared to a lot of other psychics. I first read with her in 2016 when she had her old guide and she said I would have met a significant guy the end of that year. I read with her agin when she got her new guide and it seems like some of the predictions are near future and other are still far away. I have yet to meet this significant guy . Last summer she said I would be meeting him soon . In August 2017, again she said I will meet him soon in October 2017, soon. March 2018, I will be meeting him soon.ive given up on that prediction . She has been right about me getting a new job and making more money as well as , when my ex will contact me and how our situation would play out but so far she has been off with this love prediction.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #482 on: April 17, 2018, 11:43:21 AM »
What’s her turnaround time for emails? She contacted me and had to reschedule due to an emergency. After two days she suggested a new date but she hasn’t confirmed it...it’s been quite some time now
Usually a few days. Longer than that I would find unusual. Hope it’s not a major emergency.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #483 on: April 18, 2018, 08:04:20 PM »
Hi all!
A question. I am thinking about getting a 30min reading with her. So her charges are in uk currency. If I use PayPal will there be any extra charges of currency conversion? Also do you think 30min tarot reading will be ok for the first time? I can’t afford 55 min reading. Any thoughts?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #484 on: April 18, 2018, 08:21:31 PM »
Hi all!
A question. I am thinking about getting a 30min reading with her. So her charges are in uk currency. If I use PayPal will there be any extra charges of currency conversion? Also do you think 30min tarot reading will be ok for the first time? I can’t afford 55 min reading. Any thoughts?

There's no extra charge that I saw for converting. 
I did a 30 for my first time.  I think it went well but only got a couple of predictions.  Still pending.  I believe she connected well to me , so it was a nice trial run and now I plan on doing a full 55 minute reading in a few weeks. 

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #485 on: April 18, 2018, 10:23:04 PM »
Hi Scarlora! Thanks for the reply. Yes I am planning on same. I hope I don’t have British  accent issue hehe. I hope to get next month  :D

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #486 on: April 19, 2018, 07:08:08 PM »
Hi guys! I found this link. Is this same Yona?
http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/about_me_13.html

If so why is she charging different and cheaper here. I know her site says Readings can only be purchased through her site...wow it’s confusing.

Tthompsj thanks for the info. It will help a lot. Are not charges for 30min are 65 in USD?

Offline fish512

« Reply #487 on: April 19, 2018, 07:36:16 PM »
I just had my reading done with my 60 minute reading with  Yona after 3 weeks of waiting.

Well...I'm not really sure what to say. She didnt exactly blow me away even though she did get some things accurate (more on that later). She does waffle on abit, and it's hard to get a word in edgeways because she talks over you.

But yes, she did predict my current predicament that I have at the moment. It wasn't in immense detail but the rough outline of my predicament was there.

She said I had two POI's. This is the truth. One of them was a complete accurate description of him.

The other POI she said isnt actually my POI. She said I would be expecting an apology from someone and when i get the apology it will feel like it's just excuses. I didn't really know what she meant but low and behold the next day one of my "so-called friends" apologised to me about a situation and it felt like total excuses! Then I realised it's exactly what Yona said and predicted! And it came true the following day.

So although it wasn't my POI it still turned out be an accurate prediction. My other POI didn't come up in the reading which was dissapointing...

Yona then went on to talk about this narrative involving a couple of people that I'm yet to meet in the future. We'll see if that happens.

All in all, it was a good reading, it didn't blow me away, but there's alot of accuracy with Yona and so I'd definitely reccomend her.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #488 on: April 19, 2018, 08:43:19 PM »
She no longer uses that site....

If so why is she charging different and cheaper here. I know her site says Readings can only be purchased through her site...wow it’s confusing.

Tthompsj thanks for the info. It will help a lot. Are not charges for 30min are 65 in USD?

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #489 on: April 26, 2018, 07:31:13 PM »

Tthompsj thanks for the info. It will help a lot. Are not charges for
This is her site:

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/readings_20.html

It is the same site as the one you listed, but you need to REFRESH yours (or just click on the HOME button on the left).
30Min Tarot Reading is 40pounds.  1 USD = 1.408 British Pounds. So yes, it does equally around $58 (give or take a few cents).

Thanks so much Tthompsj! That helped a lot. I really appreciate it. Another question, after paying who adds to the Skype? I mean I don’t know her Id. So how it’s gonna work out? Or will I have to tell her my Skype Id? And when contacts will be added a few days prior to chat etc? Also anyway to record the chat? Thanks so much once again for all the info too.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2018, 09:16:14 PM »
She will ask for your Skype ID which was super confusing to me, I think it was some weird long number.   But I also found her in Skype by searching her name. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #491 on: April 26, 2018, 09:43:58 PM »
You can also just give someone your Skype username, assuming you have one. Otherwise it works basically like a phone. You can download the Skype app and answer the call that way and talk on your phone like normal if you want, it doesn't have to go through your computer.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #492 on: April 28, 2018, 02:24:46 AM »
Hey guys! So I purchased I reading from her and I did send her my Skype I’d ( I mean user name). I mentioned twice I mean in 2 emails but she did not mention back. Just confirmed the time that’s it. Do you think she will add me close to the reading day? Or I should just find her and add her? My reading with her is in late May lol. Sorry for my stupid inquiries just don’t want to mess up with the appointment specially when there are no refunds. She did not say she would add me so should I wait haha lol sorry but please let me know I am a little nervous.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #493 on: April 28, 2018, 04:59:31 AM »
She will call you, no worries. She doesn’t need to add you and you don’t need to add her.

Thanks so much, it helped.
I will post here my experience with her :)

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2018, 10:49:52 PM »
Yes already discussed with hubby. He will look after the baby that time hehe. I am going to try to record the reading. I will use laptop for the chat and close to speaker will keep my cell on record set mode. I have done that before not the best kind of recording but still ok. Sorry did not mean to take the discussion from psychic to recording lol. But thank you so much and for recommendation of Yona. In 2 years Yona will be the 3rd psychic I would chat. My number one still Kisha: whose almost 80% of numbers that she gives have already panned out, Micah: nah, stuff he said so far is wrong & Yona: I am pretty excited to get this reading. I am going to request her to focus on career, finances, home & property and our kids etc., I will have first some specific issues to ask. I know many recommend in general but sometimes the reader can go too much into random and unnecessary stuff and that wastes time and money. Once I am done with my few major issues then will request what she sees around me in general :)
Happy weekend.