Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521636 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2015, 02:52:17 AM »
I think she is working too hard, has too many readings scheduled. She had to refund me for the Lenormand reading I paid for weeks ago.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2015, 11:09:20 PM »
She did the same thing to me a year ago. It's in the thread

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2015, 04:51:02 PM »
I wonder if that's the case... Just too many readings/energies scheduled to read. I was just left wanting more.. So many people said they got off the phone with lots of answers and no need for clarification. I was the opposite... Lots of info but needing clarification on most of it because it was all so random and jumbled in no specific order.

Very nice lady though.. She did confirm some current things going on that seem to be true!

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2016, 08:52:24 PM »
My reading with Yona was in december 2013, she picked up on the guy i was crazy about at that time correctly (that there was an imbalance ) but none of her precidtions for him ( or us ) panned out .. she said we would travel together and internationally ( i did travel internationally but without him. and she said he was certainly going to be crossing the ocean and he did not! that is a for sure (confirmed it with him) she saw water around me and fishes ( i had no plans on going any such place but i ended up traveling on a ferry from uk to dublin and i was happy momentarily (at least)
very nice lady but i don't know :( the reading was slightly vague in my opinion ( havn't gotten back to her )

RedVelvet

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2016, 05:36:46 PM »
Has anyone read with Yona lately ?

allibai3

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2016, 07:17:37 PM »
I read with Yona in Feburary she was right about my ex contacting me but she was wrong about what he would say.She said he wouldnt apologize for the his behavior and that he would be arrogant which was the exact opposite of what happened.She also didnt pick up that we were in a relationship. She said I would be going out more often and Ill be in a relationship this year and she saw two guys coming in.Well I'm actually not going out of more due to having to do school work.Also I have met and dated a lot of guys more than two since then and they either disappeared or are not boyfriend material.

So,i have no clue.

RedVelvet

« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2016, 07:43:35 AM »
I read with Yona in Feburary she was right about my ex contacting me but she was wrong about what he would say.She said he wouldnt apologize for the his behavior and that he would be arrogant which was the exact opposite of what happened.She also didnt pick up that we were in a relationship. She said I would be going out more often and Ill be in a relationship this year and she saw two guys coming in.Well I'm actually not going out of more due to having to do school work.Also I have met and dated a lot of guys more than two since then and they either disappeared or are not boyfriend material.

So,i have no clue.
She seems to have a great reputation (saw a lot of posts about her here and another forum). I'm debating whether or not to try her. Did you only have 1 reading with her?

allibai3

« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2016, 12:47:23 PM »
Yes, I only had one reading with her.I mean you should try her.She might work for you.Like with ,most psychics some of the them work for us and some of them don't.

stargazer

« Reply #113 on: November 02, 2016, 05:56:53 AM »
bump--

has anyone read with yona lately? if so, how was your experience?

thanks in advance :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 05:01:08 AM by stargazer »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2016, 03:19:29 PM »
Seemed to pick up things gifted. She said contact at the end of the year.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2016, 02:51:15 AM »
Every...single.. thing she predicted for me came to pass...I had 2 readings with her in Oct (including a non-reading) and even the non-readings came to pass. I literally have 1 more prediction that i am waiting on. There were a total of 6-7 predictions that came true for both readings, including the same EXACT days I read with her. She was scary accurate for me!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2016, 10:39:55 PM »
What's a non-reading?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2016, 10:55:54 PM »
I've been thinking about trying her too, but I don't think I can. It says she only does skype for international calls, and that doesn't work for me.

Lovefash67

« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2016, 08:49:45 PM »
How long/detailed is the "Short Tarot Reading" for $40? If I really just have a question about my POI and me.

I read with Yona twice and i always get the 40 dollar readingf its a 30 min reading but the second time I read with her she read for me for an hour she is pretty detailed if she feel the reading is lacking in detail she is ethical that she would offer you a refund or reschedule the reading for another time.

Lovefash67

« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2016, 08:51:08 PM »
I've been thinking about trying her too, but I don't think I can. It says she only does skype for international calls, and that doesn't work for me.

Hey sooshi,
you don't have skype?

If you do have skype  you can read with her and you dont have to add any credit or money to speak with her on skype she occassionally offers email readings but they tend to be really expensive.

anything