Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521132 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Yona Farrell
« on: October 06, 2013, 01:34:15 PM »
Has anyone read with Yona and if so will you share your experience with her?

Without going into detail, recently my daughter went through something and was looking for some kind of answers. It didn't matter how much I tried to tell her NOT to call psychics because they are wrong anyway she just needed answers.

I asked a few people here that I trust who they would recommend as I feel everyone is wrong and don't believe in predictions.  Yona's name came up a few times as someone who is rather good.

My daughter read with her on Friday and voice recorded the call, I listened to the call and was impressed.  Within the first few minutes a card flew out of the deck and it was the reason why my daughter was calling.  Yona asked my daughter if she wanted to ask a specific question or if she wanted a general reading, my daughter said a general reading would be great.  So there was not any leading information as to why she was calling.

I will say this, Yona was wonderful with my daughter and she was correct with what she saw. Yona made some predictions about what is to come, but as you all know I do not believe in predictions but time will tell.

Offline Bark angel

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 02:31:17 PM »
I've heard people mention this reader, but I am yet to find her on Keen.  Do you have a link?

Without going into detail, recently my daughter went through something and was looking for some kind of answers. It didn't matter how much I tried to tell her NOT to call psychics because they are wrong anyway she just needed answers.

I asked a few people here that I trust who they would recommend as I feel everyone is wrong and don't believe in predictions.  Yona's name came up a few times as someone who is rather good.

My daughter read with her on Friday and voice recorded the call, I listened to the call and was impressed.  Within the first few minutes a card flew out of the deck and it was the reason why my daughter was calling.  Yona asked my daughter if she wanted to ask a specific question or if she wanted a general reading, my daughter said a general reading would be great.  So there was not any leading information as to why she was calling.

I will say this, Yona was wonderful with my daughter and she was correct with what she saw. Yona made some predictions about what is to come, but as you all know I do not believe in predictions but time will tell.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 03:34:20 PM »
She is not on Keen.

www.yonafarrell.co.uk/

I've heard people mention this reader, but I am yet to find her on Keen.  Do you have a link?

Offline oben

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 02:27:52 AM »
I read with her, very nice sweet lady. She is not really after your money like the others all, she does not care about the time, she stayed on the phone with me for like two hours, we chatted about so many things like two friends. I also recorded the call. She clearly tells you to not call back unless if you have something manifested. Well, of course I have nothing manifested yet lol. She did not give me what other psychics did, like a fairy tale ending and so on, but so the douche lord coming back, trying to enter mylife again, even give me an apology, but I would not feel it was sincere and would not have him back in my life. (Or I should not, don't remember exactly it was either an advice or a fact). She said he will be back in this year.  Well still 3 months to go I guess LOL and I wonder now how he would find me, I moved, changed address and phone, got married and changed last name, and so on lol.  :P
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:26:38 AM by oben »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 04:10:10 AM »
I read with her, very nice sweat lady. She is not really after your money like the others all, she does not care about the time, she stayed on the phone with me for like two hours, we chatted about so many things like two friends. I also recorded the call. She clearly tells you to not call back unless if you have something manifested. Well, of course I have nothing manifested yet lol. She did not give me what other psychics did, like a fairy tale ending and so on, but so the douche lord coming back, trying to enter mylife again, even give me an apology, but I would not feel it was sincere and would not have him back in my life. (Our I should not, don't remember exactly it was either an advice or a fact). She said he will be back in this year.  Well still 3 months to go I guess LOL and I wonder now how he would find me, I moved, changed address and phone, got married and changed last name, and so on lol.  :P

You got married? Did anyone else see that coming?

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 04:23:58 AM »
No one saw anything coming  ;D just cookie saw a move, but not a marriage, just said I would move and yes I moved

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 12:15:49 PM »
LOL, loved this!  Did she get the details surrounding your (at that time) situation correct?

I was impressed, and believe me it takes a lot to impress me lol.  She was very good with my daughter, she also went well over the time my daughter paid for.

I don't believe in predictions anymore, I believe that most things are not to be known. I believe that a truly gifted person can see what has happened or what is going on at the moment but there are to many factors to actually predict some things.

I do feel if, or at least in my case when I did get readings, someone calls numerous psychics someone will be right lol. 

I feel that all anyone can expect from readings is to get details about the present....predictions? Not in my experience.

Thank Oben for sharing, MISS chatting with you!!!! Congratulations on the marriage, I am so happy for you! Now don't forget to clean your place LMAO, I have to say THAT Cookie story still makes me laugh!

I read with her, very nice sweet lady. She is not really after your money like the others all, she does not care about the time, she stayed on the phone with me for like two hours, we chatted about so many things like two friends. I also recorded the call. She clearly tells you to not call back unless if you have something manifested. Well, of course I have nothing manifested yet lol. She did not give me what other psychics did, like a fairy tale ending and so on, but so the douche lord coming back, trying to enter mylife again, even give me an apology, but I would not feel it was sincere and would not have him back in my life. (Or I should not, don't remember exactly it was either an advice or a fact). She said he will be back in this year.  Well still 3 months to go I guess LOL and I wonder now how he would find me, I moved, changed address and phone, got married and changed last name, and so on lol.  :P

Offline oben

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 09:56:19 PM »
KTH I miss chatting with u too. And yes I have to work on my cleaning skills ;) not muh luck there lol
That is why I actually really like Cookie still after all. She was really sweet and fun :) but well nothing she saw for me panned out lol.
Yona was correct about picking up on the current situation. What happened and the personality of my douche lord. But what I most annoyed about her reading was chatting with her. My mom is British as well so we had common stuff to talk about :)

Offline skyline

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 10:27:10 PM »
No one saw anything coming  ;D just cookie saw a move, but not a marriage, just said I would move and yes I moved

Wow, what a huge miss that your readers didn't pick this up. I would probably stop calling all together if this happened to me.  :D

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 10:48:54 PM »
I think Oben speaks for most of us here, NONE of them saw A LOT that was coming for most of us lol.....and those of us who have experienced this don't call anymore.

Wow, what a huge miss that your readers didn't pick this up. I would probably stop calling all together if this happened to me.  :D

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 11:02:51 PM »
Perhaps I am the only long-standing optimist, but there can be reasons why a psychic might not pick up something like this.  It guess it all depends on whether this event was something that came up out of the blue and I know lots don't like to consider "free will", but that could account for it.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 11:18:13 PM »
Free will? HHHMM, not sure about that but I would say realistic lol.  Obviously Douche Lord wasn't concerned enough to communicate or even acknowledge her existent and someone with a "gift" should have seen that.  What oben was given is simply defined as false hope or a fairy tale.

Oben took her like into her own hands and said "F" him, Im done with the fantasy.  Oben became realistic that everything she was told was BS, none of it happened.  There comes a point when we all have/had to lay the phone down, close the accounts, throw away the notes and simply move in the direction of reality and start living.  I feel once she did that her life moved in the direction is was supposed to, AND this should be a lesson to ALL of us.

Im not sure but I think Prettylittleliz said something similar in a recent post.

Perhaps I am the only long-standing optimist, but there can be reasons why a psychic might not pick up something like this.  It guess it all depends on whether this event was something that came up out of the blue and I know lots don't like to consider "free will", but that could account for it.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 11:22:38 PM »
Well, indeed, that is certainly a possibility and you are entitled to your own point of view.  I did not get the idea that that the person that oben was inquiring about with psychics was a romantic interest, so I am not sure how that had an affect on her ultimate choice and route to marriage, but I suppose it could have been. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 12:51:20 AM »
Oh! Im sorry you didn't pick up the term Douche Lord as being an ex aka romantic interest LOL.

Well, indeed, that is certainly a possibility and you are entitled to your own point of view.  I did not get the idea that that the person that oben was inquiring about with psychics was a romantic interest, so I am not sure how that had an affect on her ultimate choice and route to marriage, but I suppose it could have been.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 02:06:55 AM »
Was he, Douche Lord, a romantic ex?  I really, truly, did not get that impression from the posts on here?!?!