Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521289 times)

Offline Larryducs

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6225 on: October 27, 2022, 11:27:32 PM »
Passion card means you’re bumping uglies. Depending on the other cards around it could mean anything from a one night stand to a 10 of cups relationship. Passion definitely is Yona’s sex card though so she sees action for you

Offline mixielove

« Reply #6226 on: November 24, 2022, 03:58:42 AM »
Whew. Okay...so going back and reading my old posts on Yona....coming to some conclusions.
I've been reading with her every 6-8 months for the last couple of years....
the only really good and in depth reading I had with her...was the very first one.
Since then they have gotten more and more confusing, difficult to follow, and leave me really confused.
So no more Yona readings. :(
The last two readings have been so vague and hyper focused on extremely particular events that aren't really important or helpful to have insight on. The perspective she gets is so confusing, even if she gives you advice to take, you don't even realize what she was talking about until after it's already happened and even then you're not entirely sure if that's what she was talking about.

Idk. Maybe it's just me. There's very little predictions or or long term insight on anything at all. When I do get predictions it'll be like..."there's a person you might bump heads with"...like...okay???  ???

:(

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #6227 on: December 17, 2022, 04:29:25 AM »
Hi,

This may be a silly question, but I was interested in having another reading with Yona. My previous reading with her was 3-4ish years ago. Would "top up" or a standard reading be the best option? Considering the topic is about an entirely new relationship/person, I didn't know what option to pick.

Thank you!

Offline Heather

« Reply #6228 on: December 19, 2022, 06:08:16 PM »
I would not call that a top up after that long. Just a normal reading.

Lovefash67

« Reply #6229 on: January 17, 2023, 04:12:26 PM »
I’m curious has yona ever predicted an outcome to someone’s situation and she be correct about it? I’m saying she literally said the words and that’s the final outcome to this situation?

Because most of the time she can’t see outcomes so I’m curious to see if she gotten any outcomes correct for anyone?

I am just realizing this.That she isn't able to outcome of things. My ex D, she told me off the bat we would not get back together and that our relationship will be on going. She predicted this in 2016. We have been on and off with communication. Now, we currently talk everyday. This happened after finding out my bf cheated on me last month. 

My other POI who was also an ex. Yona saw everything that would happen between us but the cards would never show the outcome and I would get frustrated and tell her its not telling me who I am choosing. She said that I am choosing to please myself which is different from how I have been in the past. (Empowering but I didn't care lol, I just wanted to know if I was wasting time which I was.)
I have a reading booked with Yona next month, now I am rethinking it because I want to know if bf and I will work things out but she can't see outcomes.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6230 on: January 18, 2023, 12:47:16 AM »
Interesting…. Did she say the words this is the outcome?

In my 2021 read she gave me a final outcome, it has yet to play out but stuff from my October 2022 read has

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6231 on: January 18, 2023, 01:57:08 AM »
I’m curious has yona ever predicted an outcome to someone’s situation and she be correct about it? I’m saying she literally said the words and that’s the final outcome to this situation?

Because most of the time she can’t see outcomes so I’m curious to see if she gotten any outcomes correct for anyone?

I am just realizing this.That she isn't able to outcome of things. My ex D, she told me off the bat we would not get back together and that our relationship will be on going. She predicted this in 2016. We have been on and off with communication. Now, we currently talk everyday. This happened after finding out my bf cheated on me last month. 

My other POI who was also an ex. Yona saw everything that would happen between us but the cards would never show the outcome and I would get frustrated and tell her its not telling me who I am choosing. She said that I am choosing to please myself which is different from how I have been in the past. (Empowering but I didn't care lol, I just wanted to know if I was wasting time which I was.)
I have a reading booked with Yona next month, now I am rethinking it because I want to know if bf and I will work things out but she can't see outcomes.

Wrong. You've got too many pois and you're consistently reading way too much into things. She's not wrong, you are. This is a cycle with you. Stop trying to make things fit. You're just confusing yourself and you're blaming the wrong person for your ignorance

lovefash

« Reply #6232 on: January 18, 2023, 03:59:26 PM »
Oh lord have mercy. I have been on this forum in a while and you’re attacking me. One, I don’t have many POI’s. When I first started reading with Yona she read on an ex let’s call him D. Then she later read on another ex let’s call him A. She gave outcome of what will happen with D. She never gave an outcome of what will happen with A. She swore up and down that A and I will still be in contact even after I told her that I blocked him. I never spoke with him again.

I honestly don’t care about the outcome because I don’t care about A and I’m well over it. I was just pointing out how interesting it was that someone said she couldn’t see outcomes. That was the second time that someone said Yona couldn’t see outcomes.

Yona isn’t God and I give her credit where’s it due and have said she’s been the most accurate for me. Do me a favor and take you bad ass attitude and shove it up your ass and have a blessed day. I’m not responding after this or entertaining this forum anymore.

lovefash

« Reply #6233 on: January 18, 2023, 04:01:08 PM »
No she never said the words this is the outcome. She either said me and this person wouldn’t get back together, connection was on going, or the relationship had progress.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6234 on: February 18, 2023, 09:24:24 PM »
How many reads total has everyone gotten with Yona?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #6235 on: February 20, 2023, 01:14:51 AM »
Only two.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6236 on: February 20, 2023, 07:32:36 PM »

I’d need to find my old notebook to verify, but I believe I’m at 7-8. One of my laptop holds most of my recorded readings (not just Yona) and I had 3 from her on there.

Offline pandadani93

« Reply #6237 on: February 22, 2023, 08:56:18 PM »
1 1-hr long reading, 1 top up which was a non-read and 1 redo top-up

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6238 on: February 25, 2023, 03:24:41 PM »

I’d need to find my old notebook to verify, but I believe I’m at 7-8. One of my laptop holds most of my recorded readings (not just Yona) and I had 3 from her on there.

Did any come true or if not, did the reads keep describing the same predictions with more detail each time?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6239 on: February 26, 2023, 01:03:08 AM »
Nope.

I find her sweet and ethical, but my last reading with her, I officially told her I was done (not in a rude way, more in a “I wish you the best of luck and thanks for all you’ve done” kind of way).

As to if the readings described the same thing - some did (with more detail). I’ve talked about it on here before. Just don’t want to sound like a broken record lol