Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521490 times)

Offline Kittykat666

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6210 on: August 08, 2022, 09:57:55 PM »
 No I’m not saying this will not happen. I’m saying this is vague and general. I am a adult. I look for property, I take trips, I have disagreements with people, I take classes etc. All of this has happened to me and will happen because I’m an adult.

It’s not like it was specific I.e I will take a trip to Hawaii, I will take a class for cooking, I will argue with my mom about my sister. Etc.. it was just general and vague.

I’m wise and smart enough not to wait on any predictions and definitely not silly enough to wait years for a prediction. I’m not some Naïve teenage that you can just tell anything to.  No reader could never make me wait yearsss for a prediction. I don’t have that much faith in a stranger like that. But if she works for people that’s awesome! Just sharing my experience.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6211 on: August 08, 2022, 10:09:28 PM »
No I’m not saying this will not happen. I’m saying this is vague and general. I am a adult. I look for property, I take trips, I have disagreements with people, I take classes etc. All of this has happened to me and will happen because I’m an adult.

It’s not like it was specific I.e I will take a trip to Hawaii, I will take a class for cooking, I will argue with my mom about my sister. Etc.. it was just general and vague.

I’m wise and smart enough not to wait on any predictions and definitely not silly enough to wait years for a prediction. I’m not some Naïve teenage that you can just tell anything to.  No reader could never make me wait yearsss for a prediction. I don’t have that much faith in a stranger like that. But if she works for people that’s awesome! Just sharing my experience.

I totally agree wit this, I think those kind of vague predictions are given so the client can make it fit to anything and boom become a reoccurring client bc they think that advisor is “accurate”. It happens all the time here and then months later they wonder why outcomes are not panning out. At this point if u can’t tell me any wow factors there is no need for me to call you.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6212 on: August 09, 2022, 03:27:44 AM »
in my experience no reader not even one out of 100 could ever see anything in my future not even the slightest thing . thats why I know they throw generuc stuff at you to make it fit . I realized this but a but late . I do not believe they have such ability to even see a day after . if there was such ability atleast one of them should gave been able to pick up aome thing but nothing after years . I feel bad fir people that are too deoendant on readings and trust them . it will hurt one day but well maybe they ahould go through the hurt to realize readers are fake and out free will can change everything . reading do harm and mislead peoole that has been my experience . I am not with them all .

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6213 on: August 09, 2022, 10:30:43 AM »
in my experience no reader not even one out of 100 could ever see anything in my future not even the slightest thing . thats why I know they throw generuc stuff at you to make it fit . I realized this but a but late . I do not believe they have such ability to even see a day after . if there was such ability atleast one of them should gave been able to pick up aome thing but nothing after years . I feel bad fir people that are too deoendant on readings and trust them . it will hurt one day but well maybe they ahould go through the hurt to realize readers are fake and out free will can change everything . reading do harm and mislead peoole that has been my experience . I am not with them all .

Most people who get readings fall into 2 categories, they do it for fun or they are going through a bad/lonely period in their life. I read thru this thread and most people are waiting for an ex to come back.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6214 on: August 11, 2022, 07:45:36 PM »

I am not waiting for an ex or I do not do this for fun . I was confused about my path . not one reading ever helped with anything no matter how famous the reader is even kisha and leane. they were the most vague.  I am done at this point . wishing luck for others that still believe them but I do not  . even people who say they do it for fun , they are waiting for predictions . you do not pay some one to tell you stories or fairytale to make you sleep when you can read a book instead . makes no sense

Offline user5942

« Reply #6215 on: August 11, 2022, 09:17:31 PM »
Yona has gotten predictions right for me down to the physical descriptions / occupations of people

But, her predictions that came true took years

I also didn’t ask any questions during my readings

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6216 on: August 12, 2022, 11:01:52 AM »
Did anyone ask questions at the end of the reading?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6217 on: August 14, 2022, 11:42:21 AM »
Overall she has been right for me for a lot of things.
At the same time there are some predictions didn't happen(or not yet).

It is natural a reader works well for some but not for others.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6218 on: September 02, 2022, 06:12:46 AM »
Hi guys

Does anybody know what following phrase means?
‘ wheel of fortune take turns’
Thanks!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6219 on: September 05, 2022, 11:54:24 PM »
I got the wheel of fortune but she said its positive by expressing myself.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6220 on: September 06, 2022, 06:09:49 AM »
I got the wheel of fortune but she said its positive by expressing myself.
Thanks PJ!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6221 on: October 14, 2022, 10:39:55 AM »
Has Yona ever mentioned conflict with another woman in regards to your POI?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #6222 on: October 14, 2022, 04:03:12 PM »
Has Yona ever mentioned conflict with another woman in regards to your POI?

During my first and only reading with her back in 2020, she said that a woman that my ex is involved with was going to start sending text messages because she sees me as a threat.

Its been almost 3 years since that reading, I haven't talked to him since then so I doubt that prediction will happen. Actually nothing that  she said during that reading manifested

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6223 on: October 15, 2022, 12:03:25 AM »
Ok, I forgot to ask her how this other person would get my number/contact info. This most recent prediction just filled in the parts that were missing in my reading 1 and top up wit her

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6224 on: October 20, 2022, 11:48:14 PM »
When yona says passion, does that mean friends with benefits?