Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1522022 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6195 on: July 14, 2022, 02:26:08 AM »
(Sorry for my English).

I had a psychic reading with Yona in February. There are certain things (a lot of things) that she was talking to me that didn't really make sense at the time. But today, I took the time to listen to the psychic reading and everything is starting to make sense.

She told me about an argument with a man, creative, lack of vision, etc. She spoke in connection with him a communication within 6 weeks. That there is a gap in communication (I don’t really know the signification of that)and  not the same vision of things. In short, a rather complex situation. A communication and that I would be in a stronger position. Etc

She said my love life wasn't bad, but it wouldn't move the way I wanted. That she sees the patchy situation with this man but he don't play game. He will keep me waiting.

She also told me about a new job.

And of a trip, which brings independence.

She also told me about a move.

She also told me about a situation with a man that I wouldn't be interested in, and.

So here is. The man I was not interested in the prediction happened as she said the day before my psychic reading .

Then, in February I had just started a new job so I didn't understand why she was telling me about an interview. In fact, I changed jobs in May. She told me I would get a positive evaluation  and that's right.

Then the creative man. She said I already knew him, but I met him about 8 weeks later. He's a musician. I really thought it was going to evolve for a relationship, but last week we had a conversation that happened like Yona said. Everything made sense now. He decided to broke up with me today. So I don't know if he will communicate with me again as she predicted. We'll see.

For the trip, I actually decided to go alone to Europe.

So here it is, it’s a rather complex situation with the man. Leanne described the same thing to me as well but didn't see a positive outcome as Yona it seems different, but at the same time it seems difficult. I don't quite know what to think. I'm going on a trip next week, I hope I can clear my mind.

In short, I was listening to Yona's psychic reading  today in the car, with tears in my eyes. Telling me she's really good.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 02:27:56 AM by Lys »

Offline Bean82

« Reply #6196 on: July 14, 2022, 04:03:16 PM »
That’s amazing! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful trip!

Offline Lys

« Reply #6197 on: July 14, 2022, 06:08:24 PM »
That’s amazing! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful trip!

Thank you! I’m feel very sad about my situation with the guy I was dating. It was very unexpected… we will see if he will reach out and if the things will happen like she said. I will try to move on, no choice even if have hope.

I had a reading with Leanne about My love Life in march. She describe several men I met, there’s several thing that was wrong but for the majority it was good. She predict the break up but she said I will move on and met someone else later. It’s just weird because the way she describe the new man look a lot like the guy I was dating. So I’m confuse because the reading of Yona is more positive but at the same time she said it will be patchy, not moving at the pace I want, frustrating but progressive. At the of my reading with Leanne she said something o have the power to choose if I stay in a situation who is tricky.

So yeah, I think Yona is very good, but we will see. My first reading with seems more far in the time and my top up in February for the majority have happened several months after.

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #6198 on: August 04, 2022, 04:04:36 PM »
Read with her recently and I can say Hands down the worst most vague reader ever. I now see why people make things “fit” because what she tells you could fit ANY situation!

“Does that surprise you?”

What a waste of money. This is not to take away from others experiences only sharing mines.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6199 on: August 05, 2022, 02:18:17 AM »
Read with her recently and I can say Hands down the worst most vague reader ever. I now see why people make things “fit” because what she tells you could fit ANY situation!

“Does that surprise you?”

What a waste of money. This is not to take away from others experiences only sharing mines.

What did she say? SHe was a bit vague for me as well so im curious

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #6200 on: August 05, 2022, 09:27:48 PM »
Tower card! Financial setback

Looking for property, I will not get the first one but the one that’s right for me

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

A business woman . Ummm whatever

Disagreement with a man, and she doesn’t like him

Disagreement with a woman

I will take a class

Some Man tall, dark handsome blah blah blah

Brown eyes blah blah blah

Communication blockage with my significant other

Talked in circles.

“Does that surprise you?” After every “prediction”   lord have mercy >:( I can not make this stuff up

This stuff happens to me all the time, and to everyone else. What a Waste of money. When I thought I had read with the worst reader, she takes the cake! Then she’s “popular” Jesus Christ. I know not to take advice from these forums.  No more readings for me.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 09:29:52 PM by Kittykat666 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6201 on: August 07, 2022, 08:09:06 PM »

Looking for property, I will not get the first one but the one that’s right for me

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

I will take a class

Talked in circles.

“Does that surprise you?” After every “prediction”   lord have mercy >:( I can not make this stuff up

This stuff happens to me all the time, and to everyone else. What a Waste of money. When I thought I had read with the worst reader, she takes the cake! Then she’s “popular” Jesus Christ. I know not to take advice from these forums.  No more readings for me.

Did you ask her any questions?

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #6202 on: August 07, 2022, 09:12:02 PM »
No I didn’t ask questions just a general

No I’m not waiting on an ex, I’m in a committed relationship

She asked me my age and relationship status

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6203 on: August 08, 2022, 02:04:34 AM »
Was there a reason she asked for age and status? Did she say? I havent known her to ask for information

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6204 on: August 08, 2022, 02:09:13 AM »

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

I will take a class

Talked in circles.

Really Popular “top” advisors are never the way to go, Srry u had that experience. I never tried her but Hopefully you let her know she didn’t connect.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6205 on: August 08, 2022, 06:49:24 AM »
yona never connected with me in any of her previous readings . this top up was the last thing I did with her . it was a nonread . she throw put some very vague information that made zero sense and i told her after more thsn 2 years not a single prediction was right . she was super vague in all her readings anyway . I don not understand how people brag her . it is very misleading . A true reader can atleast het one thing right she got  zero right even about the current

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6206 on: August 08, 2022, 02:19:54 PM »

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

I will take a class

Talked in circles.

I mean, she gave you predictions. With your responses here and the way you're handling this reading,  the things you're saying about the trading and the fact that you've got two disagreements coming up, are you sure you're not the issue here looking at things negatively and cynically? Kind of sounds like you're a miserable cup half empty person who finds reason to complain. Come back years down the line when her predictions happen and it plays out. Spirit gives what it wants to give she told me she has no control over that. So if it really was that dull maybe your life has nothing major coming within that time frame? But I'm going to be the first to say that some of those predictions seem big.

I feel like you're the issue here with your negativity. Maybe that's why no reader is working for you? And then the one time they do you throw a hissy fit about it not being good enough for your standards. Yeah. You're the issue.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6207 on: August 08, 2022, 04:42:57 PM »

I will take a trip

Im a boss woman

I will take a class

Talked in circles.

I mean, she gave you predictions. With your responses here and the way you're handling this reading,  the things you're saying about the trading and the fact that you've got two disagreements coming up, are you sure you're not the issue here looking at things negatively and cynically? Kind of sounds like you're a miserable cup half empty person who finds reason to complain. Come back years down the line when her predictions happen and it plays out. Spirit gives what it wants to give she told me she has no control over that. So if it really was that dull maybe your life has nothing major coming within that time frame? But I'm going to be the first to say that some of those predictions seem big.

I feel like you're the issue here with your negativity. Maybe that's why no reader is working for you? And then the one time they do you throw a hissy fit about it not being good enough for your standards. Yeah. You're the issue.

Everyone is not gonna be accurate for everyone, I never tried yona bc of her reading style but it’s a review forum you have to expect negative reviews here n there. It comes with the authenticity of the forum

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6208 on: August 08, 2022, 06:03:35 PM »
According to whimerj, Yona has never been and can never be wrong (that’s not me exaggerating, that’s the genuinely held belief) despite her, herself, saying she’s not always right.

I wouldn’t waste your breath and precious time arguing, honestly.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6209 on: August 08, 2022, 06:36:50 PM »
According to whimerj, Yona has never been and can never be wrong (that’s not me exaggerating, that’s the genuinely held belief) despite her, herself, saying she’s not always right.

I wouldn’t waste your breath and precious time arguing, honestly.

Thanks sis, I definitely wasn’t planning on arguing I just thought her statements to the girl was aggressive and judgmental. It’s like if we can’t come here to leave a honest review why are we even here ? And yes I definitely agree with you and this is why I am never active on this forum bc the integrity of things have gotten so lost. I logged in out of boredom and I see some things don’t change 😂

anything