Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1521035 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6180 on: June 23, 2022, 09:42:47 AM »
has yona predicted any ones life partner accurately ? I felt like she avoid giving specific description of life partner

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6181 on: June 23, 2022, 10:41:59 PM »
Sure...She predicted October 2021:

-I'll meet a new POI related to a job offer before June 2022
-I'll get a job offer before June 2022
-This guy is not in my area currently
I wrote about these predictions in this thread once.
What happened was: I got a job offer in May and met this new POI, through zoom, he is the project lead, he is not in my area.

Here is something new.
-Yona also predicted something will happen when we meet in person. around summer.
Not like we getting very close but a meet that we know may have potential to lead to something more.
I was like no I don't think so we aren't allowed to travel due to budget restriction in my company.

So what happened
2 days ago this guy told me he is flying to my country in summer and we'll have a gathering.
This trip wasn't planned before at all.

Yona said this guy is somebody we are meant to meet. I only met him from zoom calls so we'll see what happens.
The way he acts and how we met is exactly as she described.

Other career predictions are also happening like very accurate. I'll share later.
She is definately real deal.

Yona's other predictions are playing out' too.
Something I doubt is it really happening? Is definately playing out.
Career and personal life.
She predicted all those from last March and October readings.
I have to say time frame is accurate' too.

🤩👏🏼… can you share details?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 10:44:08 PM by ES1281 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6182 on: June 24, 2022, 11:25:45 AM »

What happened was: I got a job offer in May and met this new POI, through zoom, he is the project lead, he is not in my area.

Here is something new.
-Yona also predicted something will happen when we meet in person. around summer.
Not like we getting very close but a meet that we know may have potential to lead to something more.
I was like no I don't think so we aren't allowed to travel due to budget restriction in my company.

So what happened
2 days ago this guy told me he is flying to my country in summer and we'll have a gathering.

Yona said this guy is somebody we are meant to meet. I only met him from zoom calls so we'll see what happens.

Other career predictions are also happening like very accurate. I'll share later.

Did she mention the cards used to predict how you will meet this man? Did she say face to face or over the internet? I am curious if her face to face is literal.

She said I would meet a new person face to face while hes earning a wage so I am curious what cards she used for you to predict the job happenings

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6183 on: June 24, 2022, 12:30:14 PM »

Here is something new.

So what happened

Did she mention the cards used to predict how you will meet this man? Did she say face to face or over the internet? I am curious if her face to face is literal.

She said I would meet a new person face to face while hes earning a wage so I am curious what cards she used for you to predict the job happenings

She said I will meet this guy through work and is mean to meet him. (Predestinied simbol)
She didn't clarify the first meet is face to face but later, she said you will get an romantic offer from this man that you know can lead to somewhere else.
She said drink, coffee something like this. which must be face to face, around summer.
Yona was a little bit confused why job offer and this guy comes together. She also said this offer will bring me closer to the guy.
I couldn't imagine what was it. It turned out to be he is the lead of the project.
So I don't know when she says face to face,it does include video calls or not.
She was right that the encounter is through my daily life but not like I was searching for someone.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 12:46:51 PM by ES1281 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6184 on: June 24, 2022, 02:10:47 PM »
Thank you for answering. Sounded similar to me but she said I would meet someone who was keen while I am out and about but he would be earning a wage.

lovefash

« Reply #6185 on: June 26, 2022, 11:58:46 PM »
I want to give credit where it’s due and say I was wrong about Yona. I started at this forum as allibai3 and then lovefash67. I originally came to the forum in 2016 and was down and depressed about a long time college bf breaking up with me by ghosting me not once but twice.

From the start Yona said we wouldn’t get back together and the relationship was on going. Yona was always correct about time of contact. My ex and I would go no contact for 10, 16 months even years.
A few years ago Yona gave me a prediction that things  wouldn’t be going right in my exes life and he would have regrets and he will contact me but by that time I will be with someone else.

I hadn’t talked to my ex for years probably since 2017 or 2018. I blocked his number in 2019 after he wished me a happy bday.

Today, I received a call from a blocked number and it was my ex. I was shocked and caught off guard because I was not expecting it. He pretty much said he tried to call me a few times but I had his number blocked and he has thought about me many of times. I told him, I was not sure where this call or the intention of this call was coming from and did not know if it was one of his many tactics. He then asked me to explain and overall asked about the reasoning the relationship didn’t workout. I honestly felt after many years of not being able to say my piece this was finally the moment I could say how I always felt. I did let him know, we didn’t work out because of him. He was selfish, manipulative, wanted to be single but also wanted to have me, and overall he was immature. He expressed he agreed with everything I said. He said when he was young he didn’t want to be tied down but he also loved me which is why he came back. He said as he’s gotten older he realized what he did. He also said people thought we would eventually work out. We left the discussion like that. I am in a relationship and have been for a year and a half and also live with my bf.

I did talk to my bf about the call and I agree with my bf that next time the best thing would have been to tell him, there’s nothing to talk about and I have a bf.

So, Yona was right and things can happen when you just overall move on with your life and then don’t even want the relationship anymore. I will say I did always want to know deep down if I was the issuer even though I knew, I was not.

But yeah Yona was right and her prediction didn’t happen until 3-4 years later.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #6186 on: June 27, 2022, 05:29:47 AM »
I want to give credit where it’s due and say I was wrong about Yona. I started at this forum as allibai3 and then lovefash67. I originally came to the forum in 2016 and was down and depressed about a long time college bf breaking up with me by ghosting me not once but twice.

From the start Yona said we wouldn’t get back together and the relationship was on going. Yona was always correct about time of contact. My ex and I would go no contact for 10, 16 months even years.
A few years ago Yona gave me a prediction that things  wouldn’t be going right in my exes life and he would have regrets and he will contact me but by that time I will be with someone else.

I hadn’t talked to my ex for years probably since 2017 or 2018. I blocked his number in 2019 after he wished me a happy bday.

Today, I received a call from a blocked number and it was my ex. I was shocked and caught off guard because I was not expecting it. He pretty much said he tried to call me a few times but I had his number blocked and he has thought about me many of times. I told him, I was not sure where this call or the intention of this call was coming from and did not know if it was one of his many tactics. He then asked me to explain and overall asked about the reasoning the relationship didn’t workout. I honestly felt after many years of not being able to say my piece this was finally the moment I could say how I always felt. I did let him know, we didn’t work out because of him. He was selfish, manipulative, wanted to be single but also wanted to have me, and overall he was immature. He expressed he agreed with everything I said. He said when he was young he didn’t want to be tied down but he also loved me which is why he came back. He said as he’s gotten older he realized what he did. He also said people thought we would eventually work out. We left the discussion like that. I am in a relationship and have been for a year and a half and also live with my bf.

I did talk to my bf about the call and I agree with my bf that next time the best thing would have been to tell him, there’s nothing to talk about and I have a bf.

So, Yona was right and things can happen when you just overall move on with your life and then don’t even want the relationship anymore. I will say I did always want to know deep down if I was the issuer even though I knew, I was not.

I remember you Lovefash. Thank you for sharing your prediction!! I hope you got closure from this.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6187 on: June 27, 2022, 08:56:29 PM »
This gives me so much hope!

I’ve been so down lately wondering if her major, positive predictions will ever happen

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6188 on: June 28, 2022, 06:17:21 AM »

This is what I mean when I say alot of people here whine how Yona is wrong for them and I mention to give it more time. I often get a lot of backlash and verbal abuse sent my way when I say this. This always happens. Most people just assume or fit things and dont give her predictions enough time. So let this be a lesson to those who are short sighted with their assuming and think that she is wrong when she is not. But with tht said congrats! I am happy for you. I am glad things are working out for you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 06:19:55 AM by whimerj »

lovefash

« Reply #6189 on: June 28, 2022, 11:20:35 AM »
Hi, what I meant by she was wrong was in my mind she was wrong because the prediction never happened. She gave me the Oreo diction years ago and I had other relationships after it and my ex has reached out non stop. So yes, this prediction did happen years later but there’s also things she has unfortunately been worth about especially regarding this person. I think in general predictions are 50/50. If anyone reads with Yona try not to harp on the predictions. Trust me I use to do it a lot. She maybe wrong aka the opposite of the predictions happens or nothing at all. Or she maybe right.

I think it’s okay that people have their own perspectives and experiences with Yona because that’s their truth and I am open to hearing about different experiences.

lovefash

« Reply #6190 on: June 28, 2022, 11:37:34 AM »
This gives me so much hope!

I’ve been so down lately wondering if her major, positive predictions will ever happen

Hi user, sorry to hear about what’s going on. Hope things get better!

lovefash

« Reply #6191 on: June 28, 2022, 11:39:45 AM »
Thanks aquarian_81. I definitely got closure but to be honest I wished he never called and I didn’t pick up. That conversation brought up the past that I have buried and I didn’t feel good after the conversation. I feel like I could have died without ever knowing. I already had closure after he had a baby a few years ago.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6192 on: June 28, 2022, 01:07:27 PM »
…And that brings me right back down again lol

Hi, what I meant by she was wrong was in my mind she was wrong because the prediction never happened. She gave me the Oreo diction years ago and I had other relationships after it and my ex has reached out non stop. So yes, this prediction did happen years later but there’s also things she has unfortunately been worth about especially regarding this person. I think in general predictions are 50/50. If anyone reads with Yona try not to harp on the predictions. Trust me I use to do it a lot. She maybe wrong aka the opposite of the predictions happens or nothing at all. Or she maybe right.

I think it’s okay that people have their own perspectives and experiences with Yona because that’s their truth and I am open to hearing about different experiences.

Offline ppp30

« Reply #6193 on: June 28, 2022, 02:14:39 PM »
LOL! 😂😂😂

lovefash

« Reply #6194 on: June 28, 2022, 02:19:21 PM »

Lol I’m sorry user! I do hope things workout in your favor.