Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1091999 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6210 on: May 12, 2022, 09:37:58 PM »
Honey I had a reading with her in 2018 and only one thing happened lol

Offline ppp30

« Reply #6211 on: May 13, 2022, 01:30:21 PM »
Has anybody had a “negativish” reading from Yona about a POI and it played out the other way around?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6212 on: May 16, 2022, 02:56:27 AM »
Has anybody had a “negativish” reading from Yona about a POI and it played out the other way around?

My negative reading from2019 May not happened yet.
Don't know whether it is not happening or will happen though.

Offline ppp30

« Reply #6213 on: May 16, 2022, 02:09:49 PM »
Thank you ES1281! … I was just trying to figure out how much we can rely on her interpretations about your / others intentions, feelings and how they are going to act. Negative outcomes that ended up been positive, predictions that came true based on current, etc. This might make me look crazy, but so far I have read more than 250 pages in this thread (how embarrassing 🫣). My guess is that 40% of it is people asking/answering FAQ’s of Yona (e.g. what’s the best way to go with a reading, what is a kow, kos, qoc, etc, waiting time to schedule a session, etc) and internal fights/discussions; another 10% people describing their recent readings but not allowing any time to see them unfold. Now, the substantial part of it:

5% discussing her interpretations where you can understand better how she sees things.
15% career/finance/other random events that has happened (more likely close to the time of prediction)
5% Positive POI predictions with current POI that have come to fruition (honestly I might be wrong but I can’t remember too many - I really hope I am wrong here).
10% Predictions that have come to pass years later with different people. I thought I was here because of many details involved, however after 7 years of that reading, it is still showing most of the same things in the cards. (the consistency is weird but also makes you wonder if this is something that is indeed going to happen, especially after so many years). So I don’t know how many of those comments are legit predictions that came true.
15% Predictions that are still pending years later or have not happened at all.
        - 90% related to POI’s coming back. However I’ll say many of them were shown as an  “ongoing connection”, “unfinished business”, so I am doubting if she sees this as the end just not saying it clear. And we are just hoping to have that door open and see developments.

There were only 3 comments mentioning she said current POI was not coming back and was true.
2 comments saying she said other people will have a negative attitude which was the opposite.
And 1 saying it was the end with POI, she was not going to see him again and she ended up being in a relationship with him, the opposite as what she predicted.

I am wondering if people with positive POI predictions are just too happy that they are not interested in coming back to report it and the same with people having negative predictions which came true. Because what’s the point, right? … and also those which were positive/negative but ended up being the opposite. Ughh, I guess we’ll never know for sure.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 05:22:20 PM by ppp30 »

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #6214 on: May 28, 2022, 08:58:50 PM »
I had two free top ups with Yona since the original one I had last year in august did not connect well.  70% of the predictions manifested.  But the 30% which did not manifest are the ones that are important. the 70% are just small predictions that are not important at all or would not matter if they happen or not.   :( 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6215 on: May 29, 2022, 01:30:36 AM »
Has anyone had their short term predictions from Yona turn out to be the very recent past?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6216 on: May 29, 2022, 01:33:46 AM »
I've had some that happened that very day...

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6217 on: May 29, 2022, 01:38:46 PM »
Has anyone had their short term predictions from Yona turn out to be the very recent past?

Was always future.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6218 on: June 01, 2022, 12:23:20 PM »
I have had 3 reads with Yona and only 1 thing happened. I had a read last month where she said in 2 weeks someone will inconvenience me and that never happened and it also vague so I dont know what to make of that

Offline user5942

« Reply #6219 on: June 01, 2022, 09:22:33 PM »
You should never listen to her timeframes

I honestly don’t know why she still gives them

My “immediate” prediction happened a year after the reading

Offline Tillie Bom

« Reply #6220 on: June 15, 2022, 01:05:54 PM »
Yona just picked up something very accurate, just found out today

Offline ppp30

« Reply #6221 on: June 20, 2022, 01:25:36 AM »
Nice! What is it and how long did she predict it?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6222 on: June 22, 2022, 11:27:30 PM »
Yona's other predictions are playing out' too.
Something I doubt is it really happening? Is definately playing out.
Career and personal life.
She predicted all those from last March and October readings.
I have to say time frame is accurate' too.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6223 on: June 23, 2022, 09:42:47 AM »
has yona predicted any ones life partner accurately ? I felt like she avoid giving specific description of life partner

Offline ppp30

« Reply #6224 on: June 23, 2022, 03:16:50 PM »
Yona's other predictions are playing out' too.
Something I doubt is it really happening? Is definately playing out.
Career and personal life.
She predicted all those from last March and October readings.
I have to say time frame is accurate' too.

🤩👏🏼… can you share details?

anything