Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1533143 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5880 on: May 31, 2021, 03:18:36 AM »

Yona's timing is really off and she gives stuff that comes in years later.  My experience with her is that I read with her and got predictions, some started playing out in about a year maybe 2.  My last couple of readings with her have not been so great to be honest, but if you just listen to what she says you are much better off doing that.   I found that other readers like Matilda and a private lady I use gave more detail and more information to help and when times got closer they hit the nail on the head.   So Yona kept saying my POI was moving forward after a period of time, Matilda said he was a waste of space.   Went back to yona who kept saying he was moving forward and Matilda saw another person coming in.    As time got closer Matilda was right as the person Yona was picking up was someone that I had not even met yet and when I met him he was who matilda said it would be.   So Yona is correct in her predictions, just not always about the jon or dave you're calling about.

Not sure about Bitwine readers and saw you read with Terry Mitchell who is really nice but his predictions maybe I have had one or two out of waaaay too many

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5881 on: May 31, 2021, 09:33:36 PM »
Hi there, I loved her.  I wish I had shut up more instead of interrupting her all the time (which she encouraged me to do) but it was my first reading with her so I was excited.  I will book her again around July to get an update but i think she is legit and she picked up on private details.  All her predictions about how and when a marriage proposal will happen, health issues with my partner and exactly how things would unfold before he seeks help, choices about his company's future, an overseas holiday coming up for us with the exact location i have been wanting to take my partner etc... they are all the same (including time frames) as some other "up there" readers like Matilda, Karen (personal reader from UK that is scary accurate) Patti Negri and other world renowned readers, so to me she is very very good.  She did say she cannot give me exact timing on things as this was our first reading and she cannot see how quickly things and energies shift in my life, but all the times she game me are specific and exactly as the others said.  I cannot comment on predictions as the cross road she saw for my partner was 3 months from the reading, so August, but I will update the forum for sure.

Hi pm sent regards your U.K. reader.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #5882 on: June 01, 2021, 03:11:22 AM »
Same here, would anyone be kind enough to pm me ur experience with Yona casting ?????
Thank you in advance !

Offline massine

« Reply #5883 on: June 03, 2021, 07:10:01 PM »
Hi all, I've been away for a good while!
Yona was very right on everything except for the relationship part but that may have been due to my interference. I cut my ex off because he really didn't deserve me and he was a horrid person and I really didn't like his attitudes or childish behaviours. He tried to contact me again as Yona said he would but I called it off.
Unfortunately there were delays in my education as Yona said and she also picked what area my studies are in, but the delays are due to major health issues. which have affected me for the past 7 month (of course no one reads on health so I am fine with this!!!) It's been a while since I've read with Yona and I'm going to consider booking another reading with her. She had been very accurate in all but my main relationship with my ex but picked up on flings I would have. I'd even say she picked up on my ex and his new partner but not me and my new partner. Yona definitely has a gift and I'm very impressed by her previous reading

Offline gray2

« Reply #5884 on: June 03, 2021, 07:27:30 PM »
Hi all, I've been away for a good while!
Yona was very right on everything except for the relationship part but that may have been due to my interference. I cut my ex off because he really didn't deserve me and he was a horrid person and I really didn't like his attitudes or childish behaviours. He tried to contact me again as Yona said he would but I called it off.
Unfortunately there were delays in my education as Yona said and she also picked what area my studies are in, but the delays are due to major health issues. which have affected me for the past 7 month (of course no one reads on health so I am fine with this!!!) It's been a while since I've read with Yona and I'm going to consider booking another reading with her. She had been very accurate in all but my main relationship with my ex but picked up on flings I would have. I'd even say she picked up on my ex and his new partner but not me and my new partner. Yona definitely has a gift and I'm very impressed by her previous reading

how long ago was the reading that she predicted this?

Offline K88

« Reply #5885 on: June 07, 2021, 09:14:39 PM »
 I think this is happening to me. I had a reading in 2019 with Yona. At the time I was dating my ex A, and she gave me this readin about him coming back and I'd have a choice and I'd start a family with either him or this other guy. Well, fast forward A never came back, but I did start dating my friend AT. We had a baby and we recently just split up. So long story short I'm getting same reading and predictions about new guy and AT and it being a choice. I hope this makes sense. I honestly think she mixed A and ATs energies today.
Pray it’s not 3 years, she gave me 2months which turned out to be two years.

Has Yona's readings ever covered a short timeframe?  I had a reading with her back in April and I feel like most of her predictions are coming to pass.  Which is different than some of my previous readings which have took a year.

When I read with her. She said the first three speards are the next 3 months and that is all what my read was. The next 3 months according to her

Offline K88

« Reply #5886 on: June 07, 2021, 10:01:14 PM »
 I think this is happening to me. I had a reading in 2019 with Yona. At the time I was dating my ex A, and she gave me this readin about him coming back and I'd have a choice and I'd start a family with either him or this other guy. Well, fast forward A never came back, but I did start dating my friend AT. We had a baby and we recently just split up. So long story short I'm getting same reading and predictions about new guy and AT and it being a choice. I hope this makes sense. I honestly think she mixed A and ATs energies today.
Pray it’s not 3 years, she gave me 2months which turned out to be two years.

Has Yona's readings ever covered a short timeframe?  I had a reading with her back in April and I feel like most of her predictions are coming to pass.  Which is different than some of my previous readings which have took a year.

When I read with her. She said the first three speards are the next 3 months and that is all what my read was. The next 3 months according to her

Yona's timing is really off and she gives stuff that comes in years later.  My experience with her is that I read with her and got predictions, some started playing out in about a year maybe 2.  My last couple of readings with her have not been so great to be honest, but if you just listen to what she says you are much better off doing that.   I found that other readers like Matilda and a private lady I use gave more detail and more information to help and when times got closer they hit the nail on the head.   So Yona kept saying my POI was moving forward after a period of time, Matilda said he was a waste of space.   Went back to yona who kept saying he was moving forward and Matilda saw another person coming in.    As time got closer Matilda was right as the person Yona was picking up was someone that I had not even met yet and when I met him he was who matilda said it would be.   So Yona is correct in her predictions, just not always about the jon or dave you're calling about.

Not sure about Bitwine readers and saw you read with Terry Mitchell who is really nice but his predictions maybe I have had one or two out of waaaay too many

Offline bonba

« Reply #5887 on: June 12, 2021, 01:31:50 PM »
so far .my last reading was in 2019 . nothing passed . what she describe and the people she talk about arent in my path even friends she described . I never met them . I dont know what to think of her but I doubt she connected in any 2 readings .

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5888 on: June 12, 2021, 03:04:51 PM »
Yona is excellent for yearly readings. Many of her SPECIFIC predictions came to pass. Specifically looking at a property with my sister for work and home. Its a very specific type. It came to pass two years later.

Last time I read with her I was in shock. She described in detail what had JUST happened. There was not much else to it. Everything she said was true, and had just occurred. She made no other predictions at that time. There are many that havent come to pass yet but Im sure they will, because she has no sense of time frames.

One time she told me I'd meet a narcisist with interest in me, and I did, and he literally told me he had been diagnosed as a narcissist. It was so interesting. She emphasized during the reading she had seen many men with narcissist traits but this man was a true blue narcissist.

Thats my review of years. She is awesome. Her timing is flex, her predictions come true, sometime she reads what just happened.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5889 on: June 12, 2021, 11:46:40 PM »
Has Yona described the type of person you will meet, where it happened and it came true? I am a bit scared of what she said my romantic link would be.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5890 on: June 13, 2021, 04:16:01 PM »
Has Yona described the type of person you will meet, where it happened and it came true? I am a bit scared of what she said my romantic link would be.

Yes, like I said she said I would meet an actual narcissist and yes I did. No need to be concerned, these things are exagerated in the cards.

A good rule of thumb is one she told me:
"I once met a man, great, handsome, funny. I wanted to know more so I pulled my cards. Cheater, asshole the works. But I thought he was handsome so I did it anyways, we were married 13 years but the cards were right". You dont need to avoid things because they end bad. I may be paraphrasing. But you get the gist.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5891 on: June 15, 2021, 03:13:39 PM »
I’m curious has yona ever predicted an outcome to someone’s situation and she be correct about it? I’m saying she literally said the words and that’s the final outcome to this situation?

Because most of the time she can’t see outcomes so I’m curious to see if she gotten any outcomes correct for anyone?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5892 on: June 15, 2021, 03:38:44 PM »
I’m curious has yona ever predicted an outcome to someone’s situation and she be correct about it? I’m saying she literally said the words and that’s the final outcome to this situation?

Because most of the time she can’t see outcomes so I’m curious to see if she gotten any outcomes correct for anyone?

Well the final outcome of my first reading in Feb 2019 was I will be standing and see 3 grey rocks, a body of water, and hills or mountains in the background and I will be happy. This is supposed to be with the guy she saw. Well we assumed it was one guy and no it was not. The guy all the predictions have happened with is the one. He has brought up buying a house in an area that fits the water, rocks, hills. He always brings it up. That's where we are looking. So it hasn't fully happened yet but it will in the next year or so. Talking to several other people though their first reading really didn't have a final outcome. A happily ever after. Which is sad to me. I thought all readings were like mine.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5893 on: June 16, 2021, 03:43:01 AM »

Well the final outcome of my first reading in Feb 2019 was I will be standing and see 3 grey rocks, a body of water, and hills or mountains in the background and I will be happy. This is supposed to be with the guy she saw. Well we assumed it was one guy and no it was not. The guy all the predictions have happened with is the one. He has brought up buying a house in an area that fits the water, rocks, hills. He always brings it up. That's where we are looking. So it hasn't fully happened yet but it will in the next year or so. Talking to several other people though their first reading really didn't have a final outcome. A happily ever after. Which is sad to me. I thought all readings were like mine.

My first ever reading with her back in 2019 she saw a "knight of wands" - my POI - as my outcome card. I know it's not my current POI

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5894 on: June 18, 2021, 12:04:25 AM »
Whats the point of a top up reading when you can just buy another half hour reading? Also, how soon should someone get a top up or another reading?

anything