Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1520787 times)

Offline miss anthrope

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5490 on: September 16, 2020, 08:10:52 PM »
Hi all!

I had a reading with Yona in July (30 minute reading). Nothing has passed yet and judging from what I have read while lurking, I should have probably gone with the one hour reading. How long after the initial reading should I get a Top Up?

You can get it any time but she recommends to keep 3 months gap in between. If it helps, I had my first reading in 2018 and nothing has come to pass yet.

Thank you!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5491 on: September 17, 2020, 07:02:23 PM »
On the timing, I am getting increasingly confident that I have identified the King of Cups. He was first shown in November 2016 reading and after a medical issue that abruptly has me visit a doctor or hospital, which did not happen until last month as you may know-ocular migraine.
It's this guy I bumped into at the grocery store. I went out with him a 2nd time last night. I could have also bumped into the KoW1 which is still a possibility in coming weeks.
But it is 100% as she described. I see him as attractive, he is older, it's through a face to  face connection going well (8 of wands), he is chill and laidback. I think he's attractive but I don't feel the urge for romance or passion. I see him as a friend. There's also KOW around-which he may pop up (long story, but they know each other and are kinda friends , enough to  have each other's phone numbers).
Turns out he has green/gray eyes. she said light eyes but thought blue.

Oh and one other thing and it just struck me now:
back in '18 she picked up this King of Cups as already around me , 'at my doorstep' meaning proximate but NOT yet showing interest.
At the time I was crushing on a trainer at the gym and I thought it may be him.
Nope.
It just dawned on me that this King guy was already around me b/cc I hung out with the KoW1 a lot at the time and he would frequent the place. he knew my name and as people frequenting the same venue, we'd recognize each other and say hello. but he never showed any interest.
And now I know why b/cc he told a friend of mine this past winter. The reason was the KoW. He said that KoW was clearly protective of me and anyone with me and no guy would dare approach.
Yep!

So look at this, it took nearly 4 years.

Anyhow, on the confusion of energies. She's mixed up one or two events that concerned my mom--sum of money due to property, and a doctor's check up--as me, but then in a separate read cards told her it's predictions for my mom and  I get updated.
but I don't know ab't her confusing energies for people not as close to you as a family member would be.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 07:12:52 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5492 on: September 18, 2020, 07:41:32 AM »
Hmm I don’t know. I personally hold psychics to their timing especially when they offer it. So if the thing described happens in the timeframe offered, then I consider it a hit unless it’s something super specific like “Robert will hand you 50,000 in cash to buy him a petting zoo in Portland” and that happens in 5 years instead of 1,  but something like a pregnancy of a young female of child bearing age and a baby gender is 50/50 chance, so not too specific in my eyes. That to me means timing being correct is important. 

I’d rather think she just mixed up energies on this one!

Did you get a petting zoo? 😂😂

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5493 on: September 18, 2020, 02:58:44 PM »
Hi guys

Have you had Yona described a person is ' good looking' or not?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5494 on: September 18, 2020, 03:21:52 PM »
I have never had Yona describe a person as good looking. I don't think she sees features like that and really what one calls good looking another would call ugly. She does say if there is chemistry or attraction.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #5495 on: September 18, 2020, 03:45:14 PM »
I might be wrong, but I vaguely remember her describing someone I'd meet as good looking.  She 100% described someone I was asking about as "nothing special"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lys

« Reply #5496 on: September 18, 2020, 04:19:06 PM »
Hi guys

for me yes she said the guy is fairly attractive

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5497 on: September 18, 2020, 04:21:05 PM »
The three men in my reading were all described as difficult. Two of the energies shes calling difficult....I believe is the same man. Smh

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5498 on: September 18, 2020, 04:37:31 PM »
Hi guys

yes i have definitely had 'good looking' in my readings but then she said he was a player and knows he is good looking.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5499 on: September 18, 2020, 05:31:31 PM »
Thanks guys!
Seems a lot of us were told by Yona about ' someone's appearance' and it is very interesting^^

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5500 on: September 19, 2020, 04:18:33 AM »
She is good... and things she see happens. But it not always how we think it will happen. I've seen that only after an event happened I was able to say... Oh it was that prediction.

Yes, you are right. I also agree. I read with her in 2018 for the first time about 99% has panned out already.  I had my second read with Hera few months back and she saw THIRD PREGNANCY meaning 3rd child. NO WAYYYYYY. I have a 3 YO and a9MO and I am 40 don’t want more. Life’s so tough with little kids that if I get pregnant again I will abort than how she saw another can’t wow for that. Down the line even things happen but I can NOT afford to have more kids. It’s very interesting... I will be shocked if this happens.

She also saw me “move”. Kisha has seen me buying property ( I want to buy for investment purposes) but MOVE NOOOOO. Does it mean I will buy a house (she mixed it with move)? We are in the most stable home rightnow we bought in nov 2018. She might have mixed it up with property purchase? Any thoughts anyone?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5501 on: September 19, 2020, 06:45:48 PM »
Hi all,

Really interesting question here with Yona commenting on looks.

There's a difference between someone being good looking and you finding chemistry/spark with them.

I've had Yona describe the King of Cups as good looking multiple times. She's also said he has an attractive energy. And that is true. But she's able to differentiate between chemistry and finding someone good looking. So she's said he'd be objectively considered good looking but there's no major spark but I recognize that he is good looking. 100% true.

On the KoW, she's never commented on his looks but said that he's got an attractive energy and that I am aware other women find him attractive-true. But she's always said that there's chemistry and spark.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #5502 on: September 19, 2020, 07:26:44 PM »
Hi all,

There's a difference between someone being good looking and you finding chemistry/spark with them.

I've had Yona describe the King of Cups as good looking multiple times. She's also said he has an attractive energy. And that is true. But she's able to differentiate between chemistry and finding someone good looking. So she's said he'd be objectively considered good looking but there's no major spark but I recognize that he is good looking. 100% true.

On the KoW, she's never commented on his looks but said that he's got an attractive energy and that I am aware other women find him attractive-true. But she's always said that there's chemistry and spark.

That’s true.  When she described someone I’d meet as good looking she did also say we’d have intense chemistry.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5503 on: September 20, 2020, 02:08:26 PM »
Hi all,

Oh wow this is so fascinating...

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #5504 on: September 20, 2020, 06:34:58 PM »
Hey everyone,

Just another question in regards to Yona’s readings. Do the predictions she gives typically happen in order as she gives them or do they just kinda jump around?

Thank you!