Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534681 times)

Offline souls3@

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5475 on: September 15, 2020, 03:53:02 AM »
When the prediction says you will meet new person in next 3-6 months, I am very skeptical about it. How is it possible when most of us are working from home 24/7 and barely have any social events?

Has Yona always right about new person or anyone has got dead wrong? But I am so amazed that all her small predictions are spotted on. My take is she sees things clearly in present and happening in a couple of days or weeks. Anything longer than 6 months is very doubtful.

Maybe you meet them online🤷🏻‍♀️ This is the social media age after all!

Unfortunately this does not apply for me. I am not active on social media and don’t use online dating apps. But good luck to those who date online.

I hope to do a top up reading with Yona after 6 months to see what new things come up.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 04:03:11 AM by souls3@ »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5476 on: September 15, 2020, 05:15:21 AM »
Hi all, for the record, Yona is one of two people who has successfully seen that I am childfree. In my first reading with her, she said it point blank. my card, Queen of Swords crossed the Empress, and she said you are not naturally nurturing or maternal and you will *not* have a maternal role based on what she could see.
She's never once seen a kid in my cards. She's seeing a pet now,, which I do want and have wanted for a long time.

On the question of timing: typically the first card manifests within the month. But all else is a question mark. But there may be readings when the first card is not a specific event but like 'working hard' or as it came up, in my recent reading, disagreements with some figures related to work/career. so it's hard to identify. Then all bets are off.

Offline Lys

« Reply #5477 on: September 15, 2020, 11:54:41 AM »
When the prediction says you will meet new person in next 3-6 months, I am very skeptical about it. How is it possible when most of us are working from home 24/7 and barely have any social events?

Has Yona always right about new person or anyone has got dead wrong? But I am so amazed that all her small predictions are spotted on. My take is she sees things clearly in present and happening in a couple of days or weeks. Anything longer than 6 months is very doubtful.

Its depend, for me she predict someone new but yeah I’m in a town I know nobody and because of the virus it’s not really possible to meet someone in face to face but I’m on Tinder bumble etc lol Its more easy to meet someone
she told me the same thing and i asked her that O dont go to parties and I dont date face to face now . she saud the card doesnt show this is a cyber connection but the start might be social media . that she wasnt sure of when I asked her are you sure it will be face to face at first ?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5478 on: September 15, 2020, 12:40:07 PM »
When I get new guy predictions from Yona I never get a description or how I will meet them. I usually get You have a choice between two one taller than the other.

That is how I knew my guy was coming in. I was on Match for all of two days. Met him deleted my account and the rest is history.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5479 on: September 15, 2020, 01:45:05 PM »
She has never told me how or when I’ll meet someone new. She just starts giving me predictions that includes them. My top up included two new guys that are currently relevant but she never predicted before how I would meet them. Hope this makes sense. She picked up on the present very well. She is one of the few that actually works for me.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5480 on: September 15, 2020, 06:55:17 PM »
has anyone had readings with energy redears ? are they able to see the future too or it is only based on current energy ? I dont know why but what I get from tarot readers is always different from energy readers so which one really see the future ?

Offline miss anthrope

« Reply #5481 on: September 15, 2020, 08:12:25 PM »
Hi all!

I had a reading with Yona in July (30 minute reading). Nothing has passed yet and judging from what I have read while lurking, I should have probably gone with the one hour reading. How long after the initial reading should I get a Top Up?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5482 on: September 16, 2020, 03:26:10 AM »
Hi all,
On the new person and how they show up. Time and again Yona has said that if it's a new person the cards should introduce them and talk about how you meet them. I can confirm that this was the case for both the KoW and the King of Cups (assuming I've identified him correctly).
I've also had a few Ok dates from app dating and every time she correctly picked it up as online.

HOwever, sometimes she can't be sure or can't be sure if it's an app guy or not. And I've read of accounts where the client meets a POI down the line and identifies them but the person was never introduced . It happened to a friend of mine twice and she was only then able to identify the love interest as the KoW or KoC in one case in her cards.

I can give an example here. I don't have anyone new introduced anymore since I quit app dating. Readings just revolve around a KoW, a King of Cups, and also a Knight of Pentacles, all of whom she says I know. So all I can guess so far is the KoW is the old KoW , the King is this guy who is pursuing me who's older and whose characteristics fit her description, and the KoP is a guy who was flirting with me last summer and who still messages me now and them-all of whom I met face to face, not on apps.
However, she is uncertain if the KoW eventually shown down the line as having passion with me is a new person, but she's commented also that the cards aren't introducing them if they are new. That may be b/c the it's too far into the future (!) or because as she said Spirit doesn't want to give that info.

Moreover, the specific time frame marker she gave for passion with a KoW is for sure now identified as our departmental Chair search. As of today, this process is formalized and will continue until the current chair steps down in July, the end of the academic fiscal year in the US.
When she saw this as time frame marker, in April, she said I'd be able to identify it and at the time I wasn't aware this change would be this year. Meaning the 2020-2021 academic year (AY).
She further said my intuition would tell me when I found out and I knew in August when I got this news. But I was reminded of htis today.
Reading my transcription of the reading, I am also baffled because it talks about a KoW who fills me in on details concerning the past, of events that have happened between us. So that suggests that it's s/o I already know by that point of time-July 2021. Hard deadline.
If you think about it, it's not that much time for this to happen.
If the prediction had been that this is a time frame marker for you to meet s/o new, that'd be a different story.
So you see -unclear if I know this person and they aren't introduced but the issue is that it is too short of a time frame for me to meet s/o new--and then develop a past of sorts or have shared experiences with some hints of misunderstandings for him to then explain stuff.
But only time will tell. My guess is that all of this will come to pass-meaning the dp't change will occur-it has to-but no KoW. but I only say this b/c my sustantial love stuff never happens.

Maggs: meant to ask, in your case, did she say you would meet your POI through online (2 of pentacles)?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5483 on: September 16, 2020, 07:43:06 AM »
She has only ever said meet up with a dark eyed guy. She never says meeting someone new. Just meet up and face to face. The only thing other than that was flirting with someone but not invested. You are just passing the time. Not once in all those readings dis she say meeting someone new and I have met a few people and seriousily dated two of them. Heck my July 2019 reading that is playing out now she thought was my ex. It wasn't.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5484 on: September 16, 2020, 08:34:33 AM »
Hi all!

I had a reading with Yona in July (30 minute reading). Nothing has passed yet and judging from what I have read while lurking, I should have probably gone with the one hour reading. How long after the initial reading should I get a Top Up?

You can get it any time but she recommends to keep 3 months gap in between. If it helps, I had my first reading in 2018 and nothing has come to pass yet.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #5485 on: September 16, 2020, 03:41:09 PM »
Hi everyone,

I had my top up reading with Yona recently and she did say that me and my poi would be in partnership/ relationship and would talk about future plans and property and so forth however she did get the tower card towards end with emporer card and said that it would be a crossroads and that there would be some practical decision making and that me and my poi would be United on this set back..and also said after this that my poi still shows in the cards and is the final outcome card...she said tower card doesn’t look like relationship issue but outside issues. Has anyone had this before? Also when your poi comes out as final outcome what does that mean? I was a little confused by that and tried to get clarification from her but was still not quite sure what she meant..still have a little bit of a hard time interpreting her reads sometimes

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5486 on: September 16, 2020, 04:07:17 PM »
She is good... and things she see happens. But it not always how we think it will happen. I've seen that only after an event happened I was able to say... Oh it was that prediction.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5487 on: September 16, 2020, 06:58:13 PM »
Hi all!

You can get it any time but she recommends to keep 3 months gap in between. If it helps, I had my first reading in 2018 and nothing has come to pass yet.
First reading can take forever. My first reading was also from 2018 & I also haven't had anything from that one pass yet. However top ups I have seen predictions pass.

Same for me.... top ups have passed but not much from the first reading

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5488 on: September 16, 2020, 07:02:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

I had my top up reading with Yona recently and she did say that me and my poi would be in partnership/ relationship and would talk about future plans and property and so forth however she did get the tower card towards end with emporer card and said that it would be a crossroads and that there would be some practical decision making and that me and my poi would be United on this set back..and also said after this that my poi still shows in the cards and is the final outcome card...she said tower card doesn’t look like relationship issue but outside issues. Has anyone had this before? Also when your poi comes out as final outcome what does that mean? I was a little confused by that and tried to get clarification from her but was still not quite sure what she meant..still have a little bit of a hard time interpreting her reads sometimes

In my very first reading she told me that my POI (KOW) was my outcome card. I'm not sure what that means either, but it seems unrealistic as my POI is pursuing another woman  ::) So I'm guessing she is looking very far into my future and it's probably some dude I havent met yet.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5489 on: September 16, 2020, 07:46:56 PM »
She has only ever said meet up with a dark eyed guy. She never says meeting someone new. Just meet up and face to face. The only thing other than that was flirting with someone but not invested. You are just passing the time. Not once in all those readings dis she say meeting someone new and I have met a few people and seriousily dated two of them. Heck my July 2019 reading that is playing out now she thought was my ex. It wasn't.

Thanks Maggs. Yep, this is the issue. that a guy isn't always introduced if they are new.
Granted, I've got a marker that should be easy to identify. The KoW I eventually have passion with is supposed to tell me about a work change or looking for work and going on a car journey to do so. No one has said anything like this to me so far.

Aquarian-yes yes exactly. This is the number 1 issue with her cards.

I now have an incontrovertible time frame marker, the Chair change for KoW and it's a KoW with a past. I don't think I misidentified this marker given as this is the first time this change is happening in 12 years which is well before I joined as faculty. I was still in school 12 years ago! But the issue is if she misread it as a time frame marker. in which case, it will pass and there still won't be a KoW in the picture.

anything