Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 581121 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5955 on: September 16, 2020, 08:34:33 AM »
Hi all!

I had a reading with Yona in July (30 minute reading). Nothing has passed yet and judging from what I have read while lurking, I should have probably gone with the one hour reading. How long after the initial reading should I get a Top Up?

You can get it any time but she recommends to keep 3 months gap in between. If it helps, I had my first reading in 2018 and nothing has come to pass yet.

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #5956 on: September 16, 2020, 02:10:31 PM »
Hi all!

I had a reading with Yona in July (30 minute reading). Nothing has passed yet and judging from what I have read while lurking, I should have probably gone with the one hour reading. How long after the initial reading should I get a Top Up?

You can get it any time but she recommends to keep 3 months gap in between. If it helps, I had my first reading in 2018 and nothing has come to pass yet.
First reading can take forever. My first reading was also from 2018 & I also haven't had anything from that one pass yet. However top ups I have seen predictions pass.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #5957 on: September 16, 2020, 03:41:09 PM »
Hi everyone,

I had my top up reading with Yona recently and she did say that me and my poi would be in partnership/ relationship and would talk about future plans and property and so forth however she did get the tower card towards end with emporer card and said that it would be a crossroads and that there would be some practical decision making and that me and my poi would be United on this set back..and also said after this that my poi still shows in the cards and is the final outcome card...she said tower card doesn’t look like relationship issue but outside issues. Has anyone had this before? Also when your poi comes out as final outcome what does that mean? I was a little confused by that and tried to get clarification from her but was still not quite sure what she meant..still have a little bit of a hard time interpreting her reads sometimes

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5958 on: September 16, 2020, 04:07:17 PM »
She is good... and things she see happens. But it not always how we think it will happen. I've seen that only after an event happened I was able to say... Oh it was that prediction.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5959 on: September 16, 2020, 06:58:13 PM »
Hi all!

First reading can take forever. My first reading was also from 2018 & I also haven't had anything from that one pass yet. However top ups I have seen predictions pass.

Same for me.... top ups have passed but not much from the first reading

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5960 on: September 16, 2020, 07:02:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

I had my top up reading with Yona recently and she did say that me and my poi would be in partnership/ relationship and would talk about future plans and property and so forth however she did get the tower card towards end with emporer card and said that it would be a crossroads and that there would be some practical decision making and that me and my poi would be United on this set back..and also said after this that my poi still shows in the cards and is the final outcome card...she said tower card doesn’t look like relationship issue but outside issues. Has anyone had this before? Also when your poi comes out as final outcome what does that mean? I was a little confused by that and tried to get clarification from her but was still not quite sure what she meant..still have a little bit of a hard time interpreting her reads sometimes

In my very first reading she told me that my POI (KOW) was my outcome card. I'm not sure what that means either, but it seems unrealistic as my POI is pursuing another woman  ::) So I'm guessing she is looking very far into my future and it's probably some dude I havent met yet.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5961 on: September 16, 2020, 07:46:56 PM »
She has only ever said meet up with a dark eyed guy. She never says meeting someone new. Just meet up and face to face. The only thing other than that was flirting with someone but not invested. You are just passing the time. Not once in all those readings dis she say meeting someone new and I have met a few people and seriousily dated two of them. Heck my July 2019 reading that is playing out now she thought was my ex. It wasn't.

Thanks Maggs. Yep, this is the issue. that a guy isn't always introduced if they are new.
Granted, I've got a marker that should be easy to identify. The KoW I eventually have passion with is supposed to tell me about a work change or looking for work and going on a car journey to do so. No one has said anything like this to me so far.

Aquarian-yes yes exactly. This is the number 1 issue with her cards.

I now have an incontrovertible time frame marker, the Chair change for KoW and it's a KoW with a past. I don't think I misidentified this marker given as this is the first time this change is happening in 12 years which is well before I joined as faculty. I was still in school 12 years ago! But the issue is if she misread it as a time frame marker. in which case, it will pass and there still won't be a KoW in the picture.

Offline miss anthrope

« Reply #5962 on: September 16, 2020, 08:10:52 PM »
Hi all!

Thank you!

Offline Silverlightnmoom

« Reply #5963 on: September 17, 2020, 02:03:15 AM »
Well guys, I got yonafied. So one of my REALLY close friend almost family member announced her pregnancy this morning! Almost exactly 1 year after my first Yona reading where Yona said in 1 year I will be with child. Super exciting news but kinda sure Yona may have picked up on her and not me lol. I’m not mad about it!

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #5964 on: September 17, 2020, 03:49:54 AM »
She told me last January that something would happen early summer. It literally just happened so not quite early summer as she originally thought.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5965 on: September 17, 2020, 07:02:23 PM »
On the timing, I am getting increasingly confident that I have identified the King of Cups. He was first shown in November 2016 reading and after a medical issue that abruptly has me visit a doctor or hospital, which did not happen until last month as you may know-ocular migraine.
It's this guy I bumped into at the grocery store. I went out with him a 2nd time last night. I could have also bumped into the KoW1 which is still a possibility in coming weeks.
But it is 100% as she described. I see him as attractive, he is older, it's through a face to  face connection going well (8 of wands), he is chill and laidback. I think he's attractive but I don't feel the urge for romance or passion. I see him as a friend. There's also KOW around-which he may pop up (long story, but they know each other and are kinda friends , enough to  have each other's phone numbers).
Turns out he has green/gray eyes. she said light eyes but thought blue.

Oh and one other thing and it just struck me now:
back in '18 she picked up this King of Cups as already around me , 'at my doorstep' meaning proximate but NOT yet showing interest.
At the time I was crushing on a trainer at the gym and I thought it may be him.
Nope.
It just dawned on me that this King guy was already around me b/cc I hung out with the KoW1 a lot at the time and he would frequent the place. he knew my name and as people frequenting the same venue, we'd recognize each other and say hello. but he never showed any interest.
And now I know why b/cc he told a friend of mine this past winter. The reason was the KoW. He said that KoW was clearly protective of me and anyone with me and no guy would dare approach.
Yep!

So look at this, it took nearly 4 years.

Anyhow, on the confusion of energies. She's mixed up one or two events that concerned my mom--sum of money due to property, and a doctor's check up--as me, but then in a separate read cards told her it's predictions for my mom and  I get updated.
but I don't know ab't her confusing energies for people not as close to you as a family member would be.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 07:12:52 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline Silverlightnmoom

« Reply #5966 on: September 18, 2020, 01:12:50 AM »
Hmm I don’t know. I personally hold psychics to their timing especially when they offer it. So if the thing described happens in the timeframe offered, then I consider it a hit unless it’s something super specific like “Robert will hand you 50,000 in cash to buy him a petting zoo in Portland” and that happens in 5 years instead of 1,  but something like a pregnancy of a young female of child bearing age and a baby gender is 50/50 chance, so not too specific in my eyes. That to me means timing being correct is important. 

I’d rather think she just mixed up energies on this one!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5967 on: September 18, 2020, 07:41:32 AM »
Hmm I don’t know. I personally hold psychics to their timing especially when they offer it. So if the thing described happens in the timeframe offered, then I consider it a hit unless it’s something super specific like “Robert will hand you 50,000 in cash to buy him a petting zoo in Portland” and that happens in 5 years instead of 1,  but something like a pregnancy of a young female of child bearing age and a baby gender is 50/50 chance, so not too specific in my eyes. That to me means timing being correct is important. 

I’d rather think she just mixed up energies on this one!

Did you get a petting zoo? 😂😂

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5968 on: September 18, 2020, 02:58:44 PM »
Hi guys

Have you had Yona described a person is ' good looking' or not?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5969 on: September 18, 2020, 03:21:52 PM »
I have never had Yona describe a person as good looking. I don't think she sees features like that and really what one calls good looking another would call ugly. She does say if there is chemistry or attraction.

anything