Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1534785 times)

Offline Larryducs

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4740 on: July 01, 2020, 12:49:11 PM »
Hi everyone! First reading with Yona today. Hit me and my situation on the head. Saw only two women in my life, one my soon to be ex and went over legal and financial things. The other my POI that abruptly cutoff and ghosted beginning of May. Question, Yona saw the POI in my future cards and a trip upcoming regarding seeing a female—she is long distance so that honestly surprises me. If she sees someone and something in the cards during the reading itself, not asked about, how accurate is she? Had other readings with Kisha and PD and the timelines are very, VERY similar with not only contact but actually being together. Hopeful here but some time and obstacles to overcome.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #4741 on: July 01, 2020, 01:16:22 PM »
Ooooo also Yona said that I “have strong cards”. What does that necessarily indicate?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4742 on: July 01, 2020, 04:07:35 PM »
Has Yona ever mentioned that they see more of someone in their cards?  Yona mentioned my (ex) boyfriend would be more in my cards going forward.  I know energies have been confused in her case, and while it's a tad embarrassing to admit to - I've only been involved with this one person and I'm nearing my mid-thirties so I don't think it could be anyone else.

yes she has said that to me. she said it means there will be contact or interactions etc. basically the person is not gone

Thank you, that is reassuring to hear a better explanation!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4743 on: July 01, 2020, 05:02:39 PM »
Has Yona ever mentioned that they see more of someone in their cards?  Yona mentioned my (ex) boyfriend would be more in my cards going forward.  I know energies have been confused in her case, and while it's a tad embarrassing to admit to - I've only been involved with this one person and I'm nearing my mid-thirties so I don't think it could be anyone else.

yes she has said that to me. she said it means there will be contact or interactions etc. basically the person is not gone
you are welcome :)
Thank you, that is reassuring to hear a better explanation!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4744 on: July 01, 2020, 07:36:24 PM »
I think she is more accurate when you don’t ask specific questions. Whatever she says in the reading is what is naturally coming up for you so I think that’s pretty accurate!

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #4745 on: July 01, 2020, 09:06:46 PM »
I had a reading with Yona in December and nothing really resonated at the time.  I know she reads really far out, but still nothing has come to pass the last 6 months.  I didn’t ask about a specific POI or anything.  I just let her do her thing. 🤷‍♀️

I’ll come back if anything changes. 

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4746 on: July 02, 2020, 01:25:20 AM »
Just curious how many people has Yona told that they are an Alpha Female, and is that a good or bad thing?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4747 on: July 02, 2020, 01:56:11 AM »

I am going to give an update under each reader with what they said and what actually happened so that people can get an idea of how they see things.

I have had three readings with Yona 2017 2018 2019 (January)    In each reading she told me my cards were fast moving and this information was immediate.

Each time I had a POI in mind, actually each reading was a different POI but hey I won't judge you if you don't judge me.

She told me male dark eyes would be getting in touch and our paths have crossed it is a reconnection.  Not a new connection

During the reading she told me that around the time this person would be in touch the following would be going on

I would be in touch with someone that works in law or contracts and it is not a warning, not a personal connection but this person would not bend and expect me to understand that they are doing their job and I had to bend to their requirements.  She said it was not personal.

What happened was I was dating a police officer since last November very casually who kept cancelling and wanting to see me short notice, I stopped this as I did not want to be used.   He continued to say it was his work, it was his lifestyle and if I wanted to see him then I would have to accomodate him.  Yona's exact words but she said it was work related.

She also told me that I would be coming into a windfall of money that would set me up for life, this was now 18 months ago - this windfall happened in June this year when I was left a house in my home state when my grandmother passed away, I got left the house and some cash.  My grandmother was still alive during the readings so I had no idea this would happen.

Then she told me this guy would reenter my life when I was living in another place to him.  Of course I assumed it was guy in 2017 because I knew him when I was living in my home state and I had moved away for work.   

What actually happened is I moved back to my home state in May when my Grandma got sick.

in mid 2019 after all my readings I met a guy I fell for, really got on well, we dated for around 5 months then he cut it dead, no explanation nothing.

He as not in the picture when I read with Yona.

So this guy contacts me just last week, after I had moved, come into my windfall, but I had not even met him even in my reading in 2019.

He explained himself and apologised. Exactly what Yona said would happen -

He immediate made plans to visit me - exactly how yona explained it

Immediate talked about how we could work out long distance - exactly how Yona explained it

Just happened with a guy I had not even met yet and definitely didnt even know in my previous readings.

Hope it makes sense to you all

Offline Bean82

« Reply #4748 on: July 02, 2020, 02:37:28 AM »
Wow @ Smiley. Thank you for sharing these updates and what was said during the reading. It really helps and fun to see!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4749 on: July 02, 2020, 03:16:46 AM »
I asked her nothing at all.

I asked about a work situation at the end and she was right about that.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #4750 on: July 02, 2020, 03:50:15 AM »
Just curious how many people has Yona told that they are an Alpha Female, and is that a good or bad thing?

Yona told me this in my reading at the beginning. She said it was a good thing but not for the situation she was reading, which was referring to a POI. Basically meaning I need to take a backseat with this guy and let him lead.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #4751 on: July 02, 2020, 03:52:54 AM »
Ooooo also Yona said that I “have strong cards”. What does that necessarily indicate?

She said I have strong cards too right away. She said it was because I have a crossroads ahead and everything falls into place after that. I kinda took it as my life is slow right now and everything will soon take off.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4752 on: July 02, 2020, 01:19:07 PM »
Wow awesome to here successful stories!!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4753 on: July 02, 2020, 10:49:21 PM »
Hi all, long long long time lurker here-circa 2018 when I chanced upon this forum as a guest. I'd tried registering and had been waiting weeks on end for message from admin and it took me till today to realize that the messages had gone to spam!

Anyhow, I've been a Yona client for about half a decade now. I've had countless predictions pass, small and large,, but sadly the romantic ones never manifested. I read on here that Yona is good at describing love interests but the Knight of Cups she has been seeing for me since '16 never surfaced.

But I have no doubt she has got a gift. A major negative prediction about a major financial Tower to myself and colleagues came in with precise detail. And she saw this with precision exactly 2 years ago and it repeated in various readings/spreads and using her other decks such as Lenormand and Madame Wagner's cards. The financial hit is of course due to covid19 but there is no way that anyone without talent could have predicted such a thing back in summer 2018.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4754 on: July 02, 2020, 11:09:52 PM »
That makes me sad that the romantic ones never manifested... now I rrealllyyyy think I’m going to be alone forever 😅

anything